Chester Mafia Requiem: CHEST IN PEACE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chester Mafia Requiem: CHEST IN PEACE
RE: Chester Mafia Date Ooh
A TRUE Chester wouldn't stand for this injustice and just wait around while some creeper like Jaq takes advantage of all of us. NOT TO MENTION THERE ARE CRIMINALS HERE.

Bottles if you are a REAL CHESTER then you'd understand the importance of removing Non-Chester threats!

And AGENT. I see your game here, you and your namby-pamby ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS act. I don't think you really care about your fellow man, I think you just CAN'T VOTE. Never learned how, or maybe never learned to write or raise your hand. Because if you COULD VOTE you'd vote to take out BROOMHEAD: ENEMY OF TRUCKS (aka jaq)
DEVOUR TWO MORE TWINKIES, PANTS BTP
beware of my pants mr. Guy. You'll find the eyes of truth unleashed within!

These are no mere pants. I have multiple pants. Poly Pants.
Oh also

what's the "distracted by x-post #" and who has exceeded that?
Sorry, wheat.

Also, sorry, I thought I couldn't post for six posts, but I just can't do an action.

I'm all about getting rid of the chester threats. And even though it was last page, I totally forgot about those snakes!!!!! Should we check to see if they are harmful (or poisonous?).

CHESTER!!!!!

In any case, there's not harm in use
IT SAYS BEWARE THE SNAKES
THAT MEANS THE WORST

*throws other people at the snakes*

TAKE THEM SNAKES
TAKE THEM AND SPARE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Eat hotdog

>Drink beer

>Keep bottle

Sorry about the absence guys work was long, hard, and slightly curved this week. I, uh... I have no idea what to make re: heads/tails of all these assorted goings-on, so I think I'll do the one thing that almost makes sense (maybe).

Lynch: knife Snake
ChesterOrange is braver than us all.
*ctp stands proud and resolute as Mr. Guy struggles and fails to pull down his pants. He shall not see the secrets within.*

So! Mr. Bottles. You seem like an upstanding Chester! And quite confident in your chesterality. Would you like to share your thoughts on who you find most suspicious of being a non-Chester? I belive I have made my position clear. We certainly would not want to let any non-Chesters go free without a proper discourse!

(ctp says this politely but points and eye looks and coughs in jaq's direction anytime he says the word "non-Chester" and "suspicious" and the like)

> USE Iridescent Juice / BTP
> PANTS BTP
Lynch: BTP

He is clearly some pants-reversing notchester.
We've only got 40 hours left, and we have to do something. We've hardly made any progress towards any kind of decision, so it seems like it's going to have to be me that leads the charge against the reptilian menace that threatens to destroy us all. Perhaps... Perhaps if you all saw what lurked beneath the innocent green skin of this silver-tongued historical evil, you would join me on the right path. A vote for Snake is a vote for Justice.

>Pants: Snake
> Converse with MrGuy
> Sing a rousing, one-man acappella version of "Camptown Chesters" for everyone.

Lynch Jacquerel
(05-26-2012, 06:50 PM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »We've only got 40 hours left, and we have to do something. We've hardly made any progress towards any kind of decision, so it seems like it's going to have to be me that leads the charge against the reptilian menace that threatens to destroy us all. Perhaps... Perhaps if you all saw what lurked beneath the innocent green skin of this silver-tongued historical evil, you would join me on the right path. A vote for Snake is a vote for Justice.

>Pants: Snake
Your words convince me.
LYNCH SNAKE
*ctp blinks a few times, not quite sure what just happened, though he his obviously pleased with the result, he slicks back his now iridescent hair *

Ah Chesterblooded! You obviously recognize a ridiculous threat when you see one! and what a lovely singing voice!

NOW WHO ELSE WANTS TO TRY MY PANTS!? *huff-huff-huff*
*Cough* Only a few hours left.... must not.... let Snake..... go unlynched.......

Chesterblooded proffers a Snake Lynch vote before groggily heading off to bed.
Lynch: Snake

This is probably going to lead to Slorange's win condition, but it seems there's nothing else that can reasonably be lynched.
Chesterquerel points at Chester Fogel and rolls his eyes in an exasperated fashion.

> USE Dowsing Rod / Snake
> USE Iridescent Juice / Snake
> MAKE OUT WITH Snake
Wait so the snake is Jaq's "smartSnake" right? That was used on Solaris?

So that means we're all voting for Jaq here right? I don't know if I've said this but that is the option I support.
At the mention of "Jaq's SmartSnake", Chesterquerel points at his pants and suggestively waggles his eyebrows.
[Image: chesterfia8.png]
Oh. no.

welp I'm convinced now.

Vote: btp
Besides, hanging a snake is a little difficult. :P

>Take a picture of the snake.
Listen to yourselves! Listen to yourselves! Pantsing one another, attempting to lynch a snake, one of our glorious Earth's creations, and bickering among yourselves! Well, see how reasonable your arguments look now!

[Image: sanp.png]

There is no snake! There has never been a snake!

What was in that iridescent everything?! Horrible, processed, nature-raping druggeries, no doubt!
STOP IT YOU SNAKE SYMPATHIZERS
IF THIS TEARS US APART SO BE IT
BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
BURN ALL THE SNAKES
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN