[Image: xwldX.gif]
RE: Steam Summer Giveaway 2014
(07-15-2014, 12:43 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote: » lynch gnauga
STOP TEXTWALLS

You're in the wrong game, Donut!

groupshank: Donut
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
ok I am bad at is it possible for us to get a sheet of point totals that we can update when we post our own (this is an open invite)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
My sheet slash stopgap measure slash starting place for Official Sheetz

Bets aren't labeled by person, so I'm trusting y'all to keep track of your own bets and remove/add accordingly.

This is, by the way, up to date for chocopi players.
Dang, and here I was just starting to tally the points up myself. Thanks for helping me to doublecheck things at least though, Gnauga.

SpoilerShow
Speedchuck: Yes, you are in fact allowed to hold onto your points for as long as you want to. No judgements here.
You know what, take my 30 from Dead Space and put it into Bioshock. Let the others have Dead Space, I want my Bioshock.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Well heck. Hold all points for round 2
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the colour of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently-some would say, more correctly. I'm a person. Bret's a person. You're a person. That person over there is a person. And each person deserves to be treated like a person." - Jemaine Clement
yes save points if you want! i'm doing that
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Yes, yes... Save your points, little players. Save all your points!
Votals updated.

SpoilerShow

Note: If two games ever end up being tied for 4th and 5th place at deadline (such as Sleeping Dogs and New Vegas are now), we will flip a coin to determine which one goes up for raffle first. Deadline is in about 62 hours, at 2 am EST, July 18th.

(Also, somebody in the other thread asked for a list of which games worked with non-Windows systems, but I guess you guys can look at it too if you want.)

SpoilerShow
I don't think there have been any points updated in the last day or two. *anxiously awaiting D2*
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the colour of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently-some would say, more correctly. I'm a person. Bret's a person. You're a person. That person over there is a person. And each person deserves to be treated like a person." - Jemaine Clement
come oooon, coin in my favor.
I wager SIX POINTS on Age of Empires II HD

Schadenfruit
Updated votals just to remind everyone what we're looking at.

I'd consider talking to Coldblooded and getting the update running but not everyone has posted stating their bets (or criminal lack thereof) so I'd rather give them the chance to show up.

QE: Bigro, Gnauga, you are my enemies.

SpoilerShow
If you win it or I win it I will curse the high heavens.
bigro now has auto invested his remaining 98 points in being a big fat coward.
SpoilerShow
I abstain.
(07-17-2014, 04:49 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »I abstain.

Go back to Switzerlaaaaaand
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
I withdraw all points off Age Of Empires.
I take back my points from To The Moon and put them into Age of Empires, totalling 95 on it
I withdraw all points from Age of Empires as well.
SpoilerShow
Only 5.25 hours remaining! Get your votes in while they still count!
All of my points on Fallout New Vegas
END OF ROUND ONE

And so, Round One comes to its inevitable tragic conclusion. Let's take a quick look at the final scores.

SpoilerShow
Now then, let's run those through the RNG real quick and see who ended up coming out on top.

SpoilerShow

Congratulations to our four earliest winners! We'll be contacting you shortly via pm and get the games sent over ASAP. Remember to send us a link/friend request for your steam account if we don't already have it.

Apologies to those of you who have to settle with the 25 point consolation prize. Don't worry though, there's still plenty of other great games left on the table that haven't even been touched yet. (Like Deus Ex and Mark of the Ninja, which currently still only have a single point between them for some godforsaken reason? Absolutely shameful.)

Anyway, an accurate list of everybody's remaining points should be up fairly soon, but until then, you all have whatever unused points you had left over from last round, plus the extra 25 points you all get for surviving the ROUND ONE GAUNTLET.

Point tally is the same as above, except without the four games that aren't there anymore, and without Kaynato's five points on Half Minute Hour that he can't use anymore.

Round two starts now, and ends in approximately 47.5 hours at 3 am EST, July 20th.