WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
This masoning subplot still has my tights in a twist: how did the two of you get masoned when no one alive is claiming to be capable of such power? (pardoning Bigfoot's roleclaim which seems unlikely)

Furthermore, we've had proof of everyone else's secret identity existing but we haven't found the sinister Dance-Master. Meanwhile, cat's attempting to claim "normal" flavor, while myw's claiming to have an uncomfirmable alter-ego.

Finally, agent can't be vanquished because Mirdini, konec0, and agent all can't touch her and it'd be all too easy for her cohort (myw) to claim bad vibes and force a stalemate on her.
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
Well... I did try to kill him last night? I guess that could've caused it.
I don't roleblock!

I had a oneshot doctor-save power which was what my bonus win-condition was linked to, I had to stop a kill with it to fulfill that (bigfoot could be sent to scare other people off but once he stopped someone with killing intentions he would himself be scared away from the game :<

but he was also really obvious to people who weren't trying to kill the people bigfoot was standing around apparently)

at any time I also had to option of BECOME ONE WITH THE BIGFOOT which would keep him from guarding other people and give me a one-shot BP whiiich had the downside of removing my ability to get my bonus win condition

but was apparently the right call for me to make last night after no lynch happened since I lost all bigfoot powers for reasons cat's made clear

okay time to zzdini

nola iunno 'bout cat and myw being teamed up with agent I find it also possible that it's you or konec0 as the third member? we've had a lot of info roles drop but also a fuckton of protective ones

konec0 means either he has two block flavors or the scumteam has two block things though which would be p. wonky so I guess agen or you makes the most sense

in any case cat/myw pair is the one I want to be lynching out of today

if palamedes was feeling generous he'd kill another one of them in the night but I doubt it more's the shame

if that becomes the case maybe kill one of nola/agent and roll the dice pala? killing solaris or me or konec0 would be boring <:D
or rather I had a doctor-save power that would disappear after it successfully saved someone once

which is what my sleep-deprived mind considered oneshot but looking at it again oneshot doccing is something completely different????

iunno

I had the thing where I could doc until I saved someone then no more docs isswhatmsayin
Uh... Dratini... if you stopped my kill last night, and seedy died...

Doesn't that... make it clear that I'm not mafia...?
Miridini you're being terribly suspicious. Why the heck would you wanna lynch me and Cat? You know Cat's the uncontrollable vigilante, since she saw you as bigfoot before anyone knew about bigfoot and because of that no vigkill happened.
the other two role blocks are spoken for, too. Konec0, Cat's flavor is being an uncontrollable serial killer- I don't actually know her little story spiel.
People have seen bigfoot before? I'm not sure where you're going with that?
Oh Right, We Should Be Keeping Track Of Votals

Myw -1 (Mirdini)
Agent - 1 (Cat)
Cat - 2 (Palamedes, Granolaman)
Palamedes - 1 (Myw)

Deadline is tentatively 5 PM EST on Saturday, April 20th. With 8 alive, it takes five to lynch. There is no soft lynch.
Cat saw bigfoot last night on the way to her kill.

Palamedes, giving you the benefit of doubt, what do you even do? Who have you killed?
Wait...but if Anacreon was town, and he was hunting the bear: This is Malkyfia so I won't make assumptions but the role of THE BEAR doesn't inspire town-confidence. As much as I appreciate your gesture of faith, Pala, I don't fully understand why you've done your heel face turn except to train your sights on someone else since I'm going to be such a difficult lynch.

@whoever asked I'm going to be a difficult lynch because my ability leads to people's votes not counting against me.
*rubs temples*

so here's what the list looks like w/ current claims

1) Granolaman. Watcher. Claimed town like waaaay back
2) Solaris. Cleared town by Namboto ohhhhh shiiiit I just realized that Solaris might not be town
3) Myw. Terriblevig, masoned with cat. Claimed town.
4) konec0. Docblocker, town.
5) Mirdini. Bigfoot (one-shot doc??), claimed town.
6) Pala. Bear, SK, claimed 3rd party.
7) Cat. Vig. Claimed town
8) Agent. Marker, claimed town.

(04-18-2013, 03:55 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »konec0 means either he has two block flavors or the scumteam has two block things though which would be p. wonky so I guess agen or you makes the most sense

would like to point out that I was roleblocked today, which means there is DEFINITELY another roleblocker out there.

Anyway re: Solaris being maybe not town, hypothesis: cD's brainwashing basically works as a redirect. What if cD happened to redirect Namboto to someone else on the night he checked Solaris?

Mirdini did you target Cat last night or did you target Cat's target, and if the latter, who was it?

Also: Not entirely sure about Pala's claim. Either Cat or Pala have to be scum, and i'm not sure the 3P SK claim flies at this point of the game.
the only two combinations i can think of that make sense right now are Pala/Solaris/Agent or Cat/Myw/(Solaris or Agent). Okay I guess that technically makes it three combinations.
actually granola (formerly paranoia) claimed town voyeur i think not watcher
Seems a little suspect that you dont include miridini in any possible scum combination.
His claim checks out with Cat's so far, and there is literally no reason for scumteam to have a protective role like that.

On the other hand, Cat's - and by extension your - alignment is still up in the air because we still don't know if you're vig or scumkiller.

I need Mir's answer to that question tho.
I find it interesting that you didn't also point out the fact I didn't include Granolaman in any of the combinations. (That has to do with the ridiculous dramatic reveal Para did on like D2 which would have been really dumb if he were scum.)

Incidentally, Granolaman, do you have any info for us
Okay, so Bear is 3rd party? Sorry, didn't catch that then. As regards to roleblocking; did your roleblocking have any sort of flavor konec? Just making the mad hypothesis that maybe somehow you were redirected into blocking yourself.
Catboss I hate to bring it up but I'd kind of like you to explain a me/agen team further. I mean I have actively been pushing that lynch until today.

@Agen I've done this because I don't want to lose outright because someone's claiming to be my role and trying to confirm it?

Also my targets:

N1: Anacreon but it didn't happen :<.
N2: Anacreon again but the no Pilot had to fuck it up.
N3: Finally got that bear wrestling fucker.
N4: Cuttlefish for giving me that goddamn ice cream.
N5: Tried to kill Ix/myw but it never happened. It kind of leads me to believe that scum some sort of redirection role (would make some sense with having two town redirectors and also supports a Solariscum theory)? That or Mirdini is in the Cat/myw scumteam and they're gambiting even harder (which feels less likely because of that early vote on myw).
Now that I'm somewhat more lucid I'll explain - I didn't protect anyone last night, I turned my ability to protect into a one-shot bulletproof (which I could have done at any time, but it would have meant giving up my doctor ability and thus my chance of fulfilling my bonus wincon of PREVENTING DISASTER). According to Cat she shot it off of me? I did lose it. Someone certainly shot me.

Question is if Cat shot me and Palamedes tried to kill ixmyw then whooooooooooooooooo killed seedy

because a kill hit me? and a kill most certainly hit seedy

I'd be lynching palamedes right now but the thing is masons + vigs + all the town power we have already literally does not compute

which makes me buy the Palaspiracy of scum redirected his kill onto (I guess seedy?????) more than the alternative

wharrrgarble
Well there's quite literally nothing else that makes sense, besides myw just straight up stopping the kill and you being on the scumteam (so of course you guys could say whatever and try to pin seedy's murder on some other scumteam).

And like I said I'm willing to buy a redirection over that (if for no other reason then it also opens up Solaris as potential scum since granola/agen/konec0/you all seem pretty town).
Miridini, that was the day to day mafia kill. Konec0, that makes sense. Miri probably isnt scum then.

Alright Palamendes, you are 100% scum, simply because you actually did just try to claim a kill list that overlaps the kill list I asked Cat to confirm over mason.

Cat, who is vigilante for sure, since she actually knew bigfoot was there before anyone mentioned being bigfoot.

Also scum because if a bear killed people, there would definitely be bear marks. I didnt pretend to be phoenix wright for no reason- super glad that dynamically pointing fingers off of small evidence wasnt wrong

I wasnt sure if Palemendes was a third party or not, so I had to confirm that he was lying.

So in short form-

[Image: 002-right.png]
It can only be you- Palamendes! (Why don't you have an avatar, this coulda been fun)

https://tindeck.com/listen/hjtw

Let's lay it out.
Cat is uncontrollable night vig who is now mentoring me, the shit vig. Hence, mason.

Cat saw Bigfoot, a claim later corroborated by Miridini! Additionally, no extra kills were made tonight! Cat is definitely the Vigilante!

Palamendes then proceeded to claim that he was responsible for all the extra kills, which is impossible, as we know our night vigilante! He has no reason to lie, even as a third party! That confirms him as scum! Also he's a bear! Plus, he just said that his list of actions doesn't even make sense!

[Image: 034.png]

What does make sense is that a mafia killer can assuredly be one person... Isn't that so, Palamendes?
(04-18-2013, 02:25 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Catboss I hate to bring it up but I'd kind of like you to explain a me/agen team further. I mean I have actively been pushing that lynch until today.

bus bus bus
...is what I'd like to say but I'm kind of doubtful about that. Like I said though it is one of the few combinations that makes any sense to me anymore.

Here's a question tho: why did you target Ix as opposed to say Agent?

Additionally I forgot that Solaris claimed town wincon-knower. Ugh.

Granola give us information pls

My roleblock flavor is a circus.
Because I forgot about Agen's 'can't vote me' power and I figured it would be easier to get him lynched then Ix (since Ix was doing nothing and nobody likes those kind of lynches). Same reason why I killed cuttlefish and not Agen despite knowing the truth.

myw you are not making any sense? Like sure you can say(/lie) 'but I know I'm town' but that's not hard evidence like you're saying it is? Here do you recognize this?
SpoilerShow
Anyways sarcasm aside see how your argument is basically revolving around 'I am town so therefore you are lying' which is like

desperate scum argument #1.

Also when did I say my own actions don't make sense? The only one that doesn't make sense is seedy dying when I targeted you which can easily be explained by you guys having a busdriver or Dini being scum with you and regular blocking the kill (probably the former). I see no problem with the others.
Cat/Mir scum would make sense from a mechanical standpoint, but from a gameplay standpoint - out of all the possible claims why choose literally the riskiest claim (compulsive vig) at this point?

Not to mention Mir's wincon as put out by Solaris doesn't make sense as scum, unless you propose Cat/Mir/Solaris scumteam, but then where does myw fit into the picture.