QUITE EAGLENESTING

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUITE EAGLENESTING
RE: QUITE EAGLENESTING
Hey, I named mine!
Yeah maybe you don't go naming adventures of others but I have a pocket full of adventure names and there is a hole in my pocket.

...every one of those names is Superego, admittedly. There might be a Spark or two.
Well that's the thing, if we're talking about my adventures, I'm never sure they're good. It's the blindness of the Author you see.
Fabri I can't say you are going to survive General Eagnorance if you don't use critical thinking skills. As Fogel has correctly demonstrated, you can name a good adventure, if YOU happen to be the one who NAMES it.

Now lets test those thinking skills. Lets say you are, in a fit of nostalgia, ruffling through the oldest of Hussieventures. You come across this

[Image: mspaintadventure12.gif]

What do you say?
I protest on the grounds that "A Good Adventure" is a steaming pile of shit.
(04-12-2012, 01:34 AM)Schazer Wrote: »I protest on the grounds that "A Good Adventure" is a steaming pile of shit.

I will not have DIFFERING OPINIONS in my thread

ALL HAIL LORD FOGEL KING OF POINTS
I would say "Christ Manu it's 4 fucking AM and you have school tomorrow what the shit you doing"
>DIG YOUR WAY TO FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM!

Also, ignore the pumpkin that doesn't exist.
(04-12-2012, 01:39 AM)Fabricati Wrote: »>DIG YOUR WAY TO FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM!

Also, ignore the pumpkin that doesn't exist.

[Image: anim_88f23831-ee48-bec4-7d8c-1566c9bd57ee.gif]

I'm calling you on that one
Aw, come on, you know it's gonna disappear in like three panels, as soon as whatever asshole you're controlling today decide to look at it.
Wear clod of dirt(?) as a hat.
Saying it didn't exist was the killer man "Ignore the pumpkin" while not correct, would have let you off
[Image: mspa_reader.gif]
Well, the answer, as it was, is "Hello", as the next command in the adventure is "Say Hello to the Pumpkin".

And finally, before we bid ourselves goodnight, someone tell me this.

What do you use to make a text adventure?
Mostly ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, but 1234567890 have been known to make appearances. ,.!? also have their roles to play, as well as some other, more obscure characters.
[Image: anim_8558a289-5da8-9884-09be-955a5ae17336.gif]

You were doing SO WELL
Anti-pictures.
You use a web browser to access either the MSPA or Eagle Time forums. Once you've created an account, you then use their posting interfaces to create the initial post.
Nothing at all. A true text adventure makes itself.
[Image: anim_bf47b17d-9811-0924-2d20-2d419d0e299b.gif]
IDEAS, of course. You can't just sit around typing text all day, that just ends with an infinite number of monkeys doing a better job than you!
alternatively: Word sword swords
SpoilerShow
The point is that you use anything that creates text as the tool to make the text adventure. Keyboards of course would work, but it would have gotten you buzzed for being uninteresting. Pencils for hand-done, other text-input tools, those would have all worked.

And NOW FOR THE SCORES

in LAST place, with -20 points
CYBER95
Next, with -17 points, its
MRGUY
Coming in just ahead of him with -15, its
FABRICATI
Shooting for the green and making par at 0, its
SCHAZER
Just ahead of her with 1,
AGENTBLUE
And then just ahead of that, with 2
CHWOKA

Which means our winner tonight, with a powerful 3
ITS DRAGONFOGEL

Well, from all of us at QE, I'm Mehgamehn, and this was pretty stupid and I'm not sure if we should continue

EDIT: Seriously, throw opinion my way on this. Maybe it was a bad category, maybe I tried to force things. Maybe both, probably both. I'll try to be less hosty if we do another one, but only even if you want to do another one
Absolutely nothing!
Bluuuh, I think the main reason I scored there was because I missed half the questions :3