Vedkle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vedkle
RE: Vedkle
What about the butlers named Jeeves?

Oh, also, get your hands on something you can use as a weapon. A lamp or a carving knife or whatever.
GRAB YOUR PLASMA CUTTER
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Find a steel pipe or some other suitable survival horror weapon.
[Image: 35ibxo7.jpg]

[Image: m7yzop.jpg]

[Image: 29c4bnt.jpg]

[Image: bfkx77.jpg]

"Ississ th'sheriff? Sheriff Balta, there'sa monster here, it -- it killed Clara, I dunno what to do, I'm trapped an--"

[Image: 2ccm61s.jpg]

[Image: 348ou92.jpg]

[Image: 1zgoz6.jpg]

[Image: 2ytxj6v.jpg]

She wakes up.
==>...? Uhhh?
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
>Try to mentally assess what just happened. D:
This happen often?

What day is it? What time is it?
GOOD MORNING! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Check your alarm clock!
Write it down in your DREAM JOURNAL.
(02-20-2012, 08:11 PM)TheEmptypot Wrote: »>Try to mentally assess what just happened. D:

[Image: osbptl.jpg]

It...

It was a dream.

Only a dream.

A really horrible dream.

(02-20-2012, 11:39 PM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Check your alarm clock!

[Image: uycrp.jpg]

It's morning.

It's two days before the festival.

....Honestly Anna's a little lost now. As much as she's convinced she just had a nightmare, it just was...too real. It's still fresh in her mind. It doesn't seem to go away at all, as much as she tries to stop thinking about it.

She's worried, but she's afraid to investigate.
Check for chronitons, yet-to-be-inflicted injuries, prior knowledge or other signs of time travel.
> ...Where is Anna? Home, right? I remember Anna having a different-looking bedroom
(02-25-2012, 04:01 PM)Woffles Wrote: »> ...Where is Anna? Home, right? I remember Anna having a different-looking bedroom

[Image: 2duxsgp.jpg]

I AM FAILURE AS AN ARTIST
wer.

SpoilerShow
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
[Image: 35auir9.jpg]
Well now I just feel bad.
(02-26-2012, 02:58 AM)MalkyTop Wrote: »[Image: 35auir9.jpg]

Dat tongue-heart.
(02-25-2012, 06:31 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Check for chronitons, yet-to-be-inflicted injuries, prior knowledge or other signs of time travel.

[Image: Panel60.png]

Anna gives herself a once-over. It seems that she is free of any injuries, either previously-inflicted or yet-to-be-inflicted. She's not sure about chronitons, but she's fairly certain she doesn't have that. She's not sure how she's supposed to know whether or not her knowledge is prior.

All in all, she can only really assume that she had a normal day, went back home at one point, then had a nightmare...and...subsequently forgot part of yesterday...?

No, it's there, she's sure...it's...just...

...Yeah, she can't remember a thing except the nightmare.

[Image: Panel61.png]

The only reasonable thing to do is to call up various people and ask them what she was doing. Which...would be maybe weird. Probably. But she really needs to figure out what happened.

There are plenty of people she could call, though. Who should she call first?
Call Clara, of course!
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
You could check if you delivered anything yesterday!
Contact the lady who took Naked Boy away, if you know her number.
Call Clara; ask her if horrible nightmares coupled with sudden memory loss is maybe something you should get checked out!
Wait

You just

Did you just wake up naked with amnesia
(03-04-2012, 05:36 PM)MrGuy Wrote: »Contact the lady who took Naked Boy away, if you know her number.

That lady was a mere girl, someone's child, one would assume. Since Anna doesn't know whose child she is, she cannot contact her at the moment.

(03-04-2012, 09:58 PM)Not The Author Wrote: »Wait

You just

Did you just wake up naked with amnesia

[Image: Panel62.png]

W-well, it's...not the same thing or anything. For one thing, she woke up in her own bed. People can normally wake up naked in their own bed. That's a thing that happens. So it's not the same thing at all and let's drop the subject right now.

(03-04-2012, 07:13 PM)goggleman64 Wrote: »Call Clara; ask her if horrible nightmares coupled with sudden memory loss is maybe something you should get checked out!

[Image: Panel63.png]

The phone rings only twice before the butler answers.

"Hey, I need to talk to Clara. She's not busy or anything, right?"

There is a brief pause.

"I believe you've called the wrong number, Anna. This is the Vermilin Estate."

"Nnnnnooo, if I'm talking to you, I know I called the right number. Whaddya mean 'Vermilin?' That's not Clara's last name."

"There is no 'Clara' living in this household, Anna, as you should well know. You have come here often enough to know that the owner of this estate is Arthur Vermilin."

[Image: Panel64.png]

"...But...wait...you, I mean, that's -- "

"Anna, you are either rather drunk or rather confused. You are welcome to call any time after you are no longer either."

The butler hangs up.

You still don't remember his name.