Vedkle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vedkle
Vedkle
[Image: 108769f.jpg]

It is morning in the rustic town of Vedkle.

Anna is not asleep, but she's still in bed. She knows she has work to do, but she's hoping to magically postpone it through the power of thought.

She is failing miserably.
RE: Vedkle
Crawl off the foot of your bed, taking your blankets with you. It'll ease the transition from blanket-womb to clothes-skin.
> may as well get up and take some damn aspirin.
Wrap yourself snugly into a blankrysalis, then roll off the bed like a SWAT dude
[Image: xwldX.gif]
WELL WAKE THE LUMP UP
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
>Fake your own death, then nobody will expect you to do any work.
Is this an auto biographical sort of deal

Get out of bed, Malky.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Morning Anna. Rise and shine, you've got a busy day ahead of you.
Flail at the alarm clock just out of reach!
Alarm: Go off.
(12-26-2011, 05:59 AM)Ed Wrote: »Is this an auto biographical sort of deal

Get out of bed, Malky.

https://sleepdepravity.tumblr.com/post/1...-off-woooo

It is apparently a "blatant Nan Quest ripoff."
>Turn out to actually BE the bed.
(12-26-2011, 10:01 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Flail at the alarm clock just out of reach!

[Image: 1hp6o4.jpg]

Wait! That's right! She has an alarm clock that was just out of view a moment ago!

[Image: rsap2s.jpg]

[Image: 29bijh1.jpg]

[Image: 5l9cw9.jpg]

[Image: xgcztv.jpg]

Anna is now out of bed.
>Get up so you can turn that alarm clock off properly.
>Disentangle yourself!
Pull the alarm clock off the nightstand so you can turn it off.
> Throw that motherfucker out the window and sleep to your heart's content.
RISE!
I... is Anna a carrot? No wonder she can't turn off the alarm.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
I think Anna's a wingull.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Oh jeez she's a bird person okay I see now
FULL KITET APPROVAL
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Get some delicious coffee so you can be fully awake for your job of, uh... murdering adventurers in the service of Lord Dredmor, I guess?
> CAW
(12-30-2011, 04:36 AM)Pick Yer Poison Wrote: »Pull the alarm clock off the nightstand so you can turn it off.

[Image: vox3yb.jpg]

She rips the cord out instead.

[Image: m9umth.jpg]

Much better. Hopefully, nobody she cares about saw that.

(01-01-2012, 04:30 AM)MrGuy Wrote: »Get some delicious coffee so you can be fully awake for your job of, uh... murdering adventurers in the service of Lord Dredmor, I guess?

[Image: 2dqsnle.jpg]

Anna's job doesn't really have much to do with adventuring or servicing a lord. Unless looked at in a metaphorical context, perhaps? Really, she just delivers fruit for some old farmer dude who lives far off from town. He's a hermit or something. He acts like it, anyways. Really, he could drive to town himself and sell all his fruit, but nooooo, it's too far. But Anna's close enough. So he drops off crates and she delivers them.

It's kinda weird. But Anna doesn't mind it too much. It means that she didn't have to look for a job at all.

[Image: 291193c.jpg]

She peers out the window to see the load for today.

[Image: ar0xk.jpg]

Ah. Only four crates, which isn't too bad. If it weren't for the fact that there's already a pile of crates from before that she never got around to actually delivering.

Today is the third day before the festival, so this batch probably is for all those merchants and bakers who'll be selling all their candies and pies and such. So that's important.

Of course, this wouldn't be too much of a time problem, since it's all going to Vedkle, which isn't really much of a big town. But since she can't really drive around inside town since the place has slightly muddy walkways rather than streets, it's a lot of tromping around back and forth. And, you know, sometimes she gets lazy. And sometimes she just leaves some loads for tomorrow. And sometimes she plans some relaxing time with her friend.

Anna figures that she could deliver a few loads and call it a day and go hang out with her friend. Though she should probably figure out which loads have priority. Maybe this newest batch first. Or maybe the backlog? Or maybe some other way.
Better check out what it is, maybe you can determine what to do depending on what the load is?