Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUITE EAGLENESTING
RE: QUITE EAGLENESTING
...what?
[Image: anim_e13fc7d8-bcd3-d7e4-e5f9-5345e74ed74a.gif]

https://images.wikia.com/qi/images/0/06/Qi_Klaxon.ogg

Oh my my my my Cyber95, finally get around to posting and you are the first to hit a landmine. Terribly dreadful.

EDIT: As you can see I am using Gickr.com because I can't find a good free gif creator
> YOUR FACE

It probably wrote an Exalted themed adventure, that borrowed themes heavily from Gearhead.
Fabricati is that one of your adventures?
In fact it is the mirror opposite of one of my adventures. (Jackbot was Gearhead universe with heavily borrowed references from Exalted.)

He probably also doesn't even have the decency to wear a goatee.
Goatee's are natures signs of decency, especially regarding copycatting
Oh, certainly, which is why I always have one.

(because I copy so much)
I see a magical kingdom, which I shall name Reflexia. The entire kingdom has collaborated on a single adventure, about a world drastically unlike their own - which is to say, our world. They have an adventure about life on Earth. It's called "Life on Earth" and ranges in tone from very bleak to very uplifting; it is a journey through every emotion.

Other magical kingdoms hold special sessions of their magical parliaments just to give this adventure a single suggestion.

I found it kind of boring, though. I prefer more escapist adventures in general.
The little adventure on the right!
the adventure is called my face and it is about my face. seriously who writes these horseshit questions.
(04-12-2012, 12:06 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »the adventure is called my face and it is about my face. seriously who writes these horseshit questions.

Why our dedicated audience!

What could possibly make you think otherwise?
(04-12-2012, 12:12 AM)Fabricati Wrote: »
(04-12-2012, 12:06 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »the adventure is called my face and it is about my face. seriously who writes these horseshit questions.

D:<

It's clearly you playing the strings and pulling both sides and mixing all these metaphors so you may take home the grand prize!

FABRICATI, OF THE ILLUMINATI, I HAVE UNMASKED YOU

*leaps over her desk to try and rip Fabricati's face off*
Good Schazer, can you save us from the foggy film that is this questions shower steam?
(04-12-2012, 12:29 AM)Schazer Wrote: »
(04-12-2012, 12:12 AM)Fabricati Wrote: »

D:<

It's clearly you playing the strings and pulling both sides and mixing all these metaphors so you may take home the grand prize!

FABRICATI, OF THE ILLUMINATI, I HAVE UNMASKED YOU

*leaps over her desk to try and rip Fabricati's face off*

Hey watch the face hair! That's where I keep all my stuff!
(04-12-2012, 12:31 AM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »Good Schazer, can you save us from the foggy film that is this questions shower steam?

NO I CAN'T I DROPPED THE SOAP

SERIOUSLY FABRICATI WHY DO YOU HAVE A BAR OF SOAP IN HERE

NOW IT IS YOU THAT MUST SAVE ME
BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY MUSTACHEVENTORY
Do I get points for baffled facial expressions?
(04-12-2012, 12:56 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »Do I get points for baffled facial expressions?

Absolutely not, though you can get them for raffled facial expressions if your ticket is called

Well, panelists, there were a few answers but one in specifics is Sminly by Yourself

Yes the OLD YOURSELF JOKE, quite bastardly we are at QE

Me and Yourself once did an adventure together for like 3 updates, based on the Legend of Zelda because that's what all my adventures are based off of.

Now, we journey away from the calm fields of home into the hazardous cave that is GENERAL EAGNORANCE. Fingers on buzzers please, and answer me this

Can you name a good adventure?

Well I already lost points for being baffled.
Sure. There's one Slorange did about blobs and slimes and such, which I will name Oozetacular Slugfest.
BZZZZZ

Chelsea!
Well, there's A Very Serious Adventure, in which you play The Forces Of Good.
Superego, although I might be screwed over by it is a fantastic adventure moreso than a good one. But god dammit I will never pass up an opportunity to praise Superego!
I sure can!
All wonderful answers!

[Image: anim_028c5903-9061-a614-a913-5b4537b79b22.gif]

https://images.wikia.com/qi/images/0/06/Qi_Klaxon.ogg

All gloriously wrong. I don't know about you but I don't go around naming other people's adventures

EDIT: You snuck in on me there, you don't get negatived