That Which Remains (Game started. Applications are always accepted)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Which Remains (Game started. Applications are always accepted)
RE: That Which Remains (Game started. Applications are always accepted)
Whoa guys, we haven't even checked out this asteroid. We should wait before going to another one.
SpoilerShow
Dirt attempts to clean out its Crumb and other random shit Buildup. Attempting to do this without any cleaning tools or other method would cause you to lose reality in the process. Definitely too inefficient to get infinite toast reality.

Nobody else does anything this turn. While they debate about which asteroid to hop to, the asteroids move.

You can now hop to a Golf asteroid or a Tiny asteroid.

STATUS
SpoilerShow
I guess it would be pretty par for the course if we visited the golf asteroid. Let's agree on this fore now, okay?
I want to check out this golf asteroid with agent but i dont want to drive a wedge between us. It seems like it might get in the rough for the party.
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
If you want to move to an asteroid, you will actually need to say you are moving. Otherwise I will assume you are only talking about moving and change the asteroids next turn; making the discussion sillier than it needs to be.
Greg moves to the golfsteroid, hoping for a hole in one.
Dirt just follows the gang to the golf asteroid, not conforming to your need for golf puns. Dirt is his own man that can do whatever he wants.
SpoilerShow
Dirt and Greg'slice move to the Gold asteroid, while Edgar does not because they did not actually say they were moving and had almost a week to do so. If you actually want to move to it you will need to use a JUMP as previously described.

Ok fine. You can be on the golf asteroid if you want this time. (if you say so in your next post)

The Golf asteroid is a fairly large one. Dirt and Greg'slice are on Hole 1. There is a large green field of grass between you and a hold in the ground, and some darker green patches of grass within it. A medium distance away is a very light green patch of grass with a flag sticking out of a hole. A golf tee appears before both Dirt and Greg'slice. The asteroid appears to be barren beyond this golf course.

An incredibly plaid looking caddy appears, and holds a bag of clubs. There are only five tools available to you. He says in a raspy voice: Par three.

Putter: Hit the ball to move it along the ground.
Cheese Wedge: A piece of cheese attached to an iron pole for putting the ball out of cheese traps.
Iron Club: Good for knocking the ball a medium distance
Wood Club: Good for knocking the ball a long distance
Iron Mace: Good for knocking people a medium distance.

Asteroids you can jump to are a Lava asteroid and a Magma asteroid.
Dirt questions the caddy for the whereabouts of where a golf ball may be.
SpoilerShow
Fuck the golf asteroid, Edgar jumps to the gold asteroid to get rich!!!
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
Greg stabs the caddy and attempts to steal its reality.
If Greg succeeds in stabbing the caddy Dirt will loot the caddys body for some cleaning stuff so he can clean out his holes.
SpoilerShow
Dirt asks where the golf ball might be. The Caddy informs them that it might be on the tee that is already set up.

Edgar attempts to jump to the Golf Asteroid... And succeeds! A tee has been set up for him too.

Greg stabs the Caddy. No loot and no reality for you though. (Other than the golf clubs that were already offered to you freely) Now you'll have to carry your own clubs!
Greg doesn't need clubs, he has a knife. He stabs a golf ball.
Dirt grabs all of the clubs off of the ground and tries to just put them into his holes withought consuming them.
SpoilerShow