WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
(04-16-2013, 03:51 AM)konec0 Wrote: »no one's talking

points out that basicaly everyone but pala mir solaris have claimed town

can I wave my little flag and say I'm town and that'd be satisfactory?

I mean if not I can fullclaim.

I'm thinking I might have to before the day is out anyway but walp

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand then this

(04-16-2013, 06:31 AM)myw Wrote: »It's kinda absurd for a scum to confirm himself AND another scum when there's a 50/50 chance to win just by claiming something random.

So at least me and cat know for sure that us and solaris are clean. 3/5 is not bad.

Are we sure there are 3 scum? If there were 3, it wouldn't be MYLO, would it?

a. MYLO means mislynch and lose. It means that scum is two deaths away from being at equal numbers with the town. 8-2= 6/2= 3 3 scum left.

b. at mylo all you need as scum is a single lynch and you win assuming nightactions go your way. Going all-in and appealing to 'oh but this is so much riskier why would we do it' is not really risky considering the payoff?

c. there is no way in heck you and cat can be what you're implying you are

the deaths so far

and the flips

and the claims

and you want me to believe that?

no

Vote: myw
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
cat (and to a lesser extent myw): were you true champions of justice, you would've struck down the roguish Agent where she stood. My super-deductive powers tell me that the roleblocker was tied up with valiant konec0, so speak: what foul evil prevented you from your duty last night?
Agent was my(ix)'s last target. It failed again.

Also, fill me in. Is agent confirmed scum? And exactly how is Solaris confirmed town? I read the day in and out posts but I might have missed something.

Miridini, if me and cat were scum then this gambit would be stupid. If I didn't announce, it would just be a 3/9 chance of a scum being lynched- pretty good odds. Even if a scum did get hit, 2/7 puts us in an acceptable position, where we're only one day off from MYLO again.

Or we could go all in with a strategy that'll get 2/3 of the mafia killed if we fail. It MIGHT be a good strategy, cept I did claim a role with 9 people left that somehow isn't being challenged.

And frankly, your jump at lynching makes you all the more suspicious, with your unconvincing reasoning.
Just want to point out that right now I've got things going on and catching up on all of the thoughts I had about this game has taken a backburner.

But yeah I'm town and I will probably claim today but first uh.

1) Mirdini I know you know the dangers of stray votes at MYLO/LYLO what are you doing?
2) granola is making a very strong point why is nobody besides seedy dead? Why is Agent alive?
3) Not sure about this myw thing as a whole? I mean myw directly counterclaiming (basically) Cat but not doing anything about it ahhhhhh
OKAY I AM HERE I WILL POST
(04-16-2013, 07:41 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »cat (and to a lesser extent myw): were you true champions of justice, you would've struck down the roguish Agent where she stood. My super-deductive powers tell me that the roleblocker was tied up with valiant konec0, so speak: what foul evil prevented you from your duty last night?

Bigfoot stopped me.

I have been a compulsive vig and apparently Ix was a terrible vig with a 90% failure rate and even if he had hit then it would've killed someone else?

But now with Ix here I am no longer a compulsive vigilante so we could NL today and I could finally prove I am not an SK if that is what we wish.
And yes Myw and I are confirmed town to each other in our masonchat thingy that we got
so
yeah
scum not here in this pair
so...

Granola, Solaris, Dratini, konec0, Palamedes, Agent.

Half of that group is scum.
I GUESS I SHOULD ACTUALLY SAY NOW THAT DEADLINE WILL PROBABLY BE SOMETIME SATURDAY, MAYBE? I MAY OR MAY NOT BE BUSY WITH A CONCERT AROUND THAT TIME.
(04-16-2013, 11:55 PM)Cat Wrote: »Bigfoot stopped me.

I have been a compulsive vig and apparently Ix was a terrible vig with a 90% failure rate and even if he had hit then it would've killed someone else?

But now with Ix here I am no longer a compulsive vigilante so we could NL today and I could finally prove I am not an SK if that is what we wish.

so are you claiming bigfoot is a roleblocker because you realize that means we have three roleblockers

what do you mean "now with ix here you are no longer a compulsive vig how the hell does this work". Ix has always been around, and apparently trying to take night-actions according to myw, so ???????????

@myw: Solaris was checked by Namboto (town cop). He was cleared town. And the Godfather is already dead so unless there's a lawyer (i think that's the right term) out and about, he's town.

Also, Mirdini's logic is perfectly fine. Consider the following:

Given that we're at MYLO, we have 3 scum left. This is highly likely.
Discounting myself (because I know I'm town) and Solaris, that leaves: You, Cat, Mir, Granoia, Pala, Agent. Three of these are scum. That's a 3/6 chance of not losing today.

But then you claim to "clear" Cat and yourself. If town takes the safe route, that leaves: Mir, Granoia, Pala, Agent. And if you're both scum, that makes it 1/4 chances of town not losing. Plus it's easy to defend at this point too; "do you really want to lynch the (supposed) masons"

It would also allow you to very easily level accusations at anyone who calls it into doubt.

That's why it's actually a pretty good move to make at MYLO for the scumteam.

Cat apparently has deadly boners tho (compulsive vig?) buuuut

Anyhow.

Solaris is townfirmed as hell.
Granola is very, very unlikely to be scum, if you ask me, considering the dramatic reveal and subsequent nightaction clusterfuck that happened a few days back.
Mirdini's wincon flavour does not sound scum.

any other thoughts peeps
Ix is here = in a masonchat with me
since we grouped up I'm not compulsive anymore.

I don't know WHY I got stopped
all I know is that I saw bigfoot and apparently freaked out and was scared away?

So like...

why don't we just lynch Agent today? I feel like we all agree on that front?

vote: agent in fact
i have seen bigfoot too and that didn't do jack shit to me
i just saw a bigfoot
so
idk
I'm just saying what my quicktopic said to me
wait maybe it's because I'm the only ordinary one so weird stuff freaks me out???
agent what did you claim yesterday again
can't find the thread for some reason
Town Marker. Useless role. I'm telling you right now, if you lynch me, town is going to lose; mafia will win - it's MYLO, mylo, all the way.

In fact, I'm fairly suspicious of the people pushing hardest for my lynch at the moment. (That would be Pala, Cat, and you, konec. Plus a vague malaise in the air.) It's going to be a hell of a thing to get me lynched, since honestly most of your votes don't even count against me anymore. How the hell is this even a Town role?

Oh right. Malkyfia.

So now I'm going to predict that those of you who seem so dedicated to my death are going to advocate rushing me with as many votes as possible instead of intelligently trying to figure out who actually is scum. Not that that'll stop you.

Konec raises some good points re: Cat though. The math does work out to an advantage.

Also peeps and mods: I do live in an awkward time zone and exams are coming up; could I politely request that we not to rush through a hammer on me when you know I'm asleep? Because that would just not be nice.
So uh.

Neat.

I even had this horrible plan against scum ready to go why Cat/myw why do you make me do this.

How have you guys been a vigilantes if I've been killing fools left right and centre like a goddamn

[Image: avatar_480.png?dateline=1362983034]

(I'm sorry Agen but you were a great target for my lynching purposes :<)
EBWOP: [b]vote: Cat[b]
Double EBWOP goddamnit: Vote: Cat

Also congrats Agen you just might be town unless the scumteam is bussing each other to hell for no reason.
(04-17-2013, 12:11 PM)AgentBlue Wrote: »In fact, I'm fairly suspicious of the people pushing hardest for my lynch at the moment. (That would be Pala, Cat, and you, konec. Plus a vague malaise in the air.)

yes I am totes pushing for your lynch, it is why my vote is on you right now.

oh wait

Agent whose votes exactly don't count against you
I think everyone he targeted. Which I believe was you, and probably me now?

There were one or two other names too but I can't really remember them off the top of my head.
Id rather think there were two role blockers and youre lying about something, but I can't confirm that, koneco.

Apparently Cat is mentoring me in the art of killing and my face keeps her libido under control. So much flavor.

But anyway, it looks like palamendes is a mafia, since he has confessed to killing. Since Cat did all the extra kills, palamendes must be doing mafia kills. Plus, he's not justifying anything about his lynchpick either.

Im strongly suspecting Miridini and pal right now.

Agent, whats your role do again?
Also, imma go on a limb here and say konec0 is probably clean since it seems like the mafia plan is to discredit Cat and I's vig status and you sorta kinda acknowledged cat's murder boner.

Anyhow, vote : palamendes
Justifying what about my lynchpick? I think it's pretty clear?

Then again you're mafia who are hoping some weird vig claim gambit will save you so~

(PS murderboner doesn't mean not mafia at all? Like not even close?)
(04-17-2013, 04:36 PM)myw Wrote: »Id rather think there were two role blockers and youre lying about something, but I can't confirm that, koneco.

there are two role blockers we already established this

what are you talking about
myw are you the Bigfoot