Cult of Please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cult of Please
RE: Cult of Please
Sneak up on them and ambush them with medicine. Surprise bloodletting is the best bloodletting.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Approach them with confidence. You are going to take them into your cult, and have them farm for you. An efficient cult is a healthy cult, and efficiency through food is the most unstoppable.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
>Your approach will depend on what kind of people they are. Observe from afar. If they are good people, barter. If they are bad people, the grenade can make your initial trade offer for you.
>Pigeon: Reconnaissance!
Yes, have them join your cult.
trade with them!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Friends are the best resource
(11-19-2012, 04:00 AM)Nopad Wrote: »Friends Slaves are the best resource

First update with new characters, so I sunk some time into design instead of actual update images.

If you want a sneak peek check out my deviant art.

(If you don't know what my gallery url is, it's your first guess.)

Speaking of which I should update my signature.
(11-18-2012, 04:01 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »>Calmly enter the area in plain sight and have your pigeon please the whole time

[Image: cop_020_by_theboyd-d5lq2bj.png]
You approach the camp, the locals look up as you approach.

Evening gentlemen. Lovely day isn't it?

[Image: cop_021_by_theboyd-d5lq2j9.png]
There are two gentlemen before you. Each carries some form of power tools.

Get out of here freak.

(11-18-2012, 04:20 PM)btp Wrote: »GO AND SPEAK THE GOOD WORD.

"please"

[Image: cop_010_by_theboyd-d5ldbf6.png]

[Image: cop_022_by_theboyd-d5lq2ri.png]
The smaller one leaps at you, somehow mistaking you for hostile.

I said get out!

(11-18-2012, 06:35 PM)Gnauga Wrote: »Sneak up on them and ambush them with medicine. Surprise bloodletting is the best bloodletting.

[Image: cop_023_by_theboyd-d5lq2tx.png]

Uhhg.. .

Oh, I'm sorry that had to happen. Don't worry. I'll be sure to keep you alive.

(11-19-2012, 07:15 AM)Phish Wrote: »
(11-19-2012, 04:00 AM)Nopad Wrote: »Friends Slaves are the best resource

[Image: cop_024_by_theboyd-d5lq2ye.png]

Now, where were we?

Wh-what are.. uh. Forgive me.

Be still.
gimme food plz
>Get this chap to help carry the guy you attacked and take him somewhere safe so you can follow through on your promise to keep him alive.
Yay! More friends are better! Show him how good his life can feel!
(11-21-2012, 02:22 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »gimme food plz

(11-21-2012, 02:57 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »>Get this chap to help carry the guy you attacked and take him somewhere safe so you can follow through on your promise to keep him alive.

[Image: cop_025_by_theboyd-d5lwq71.png?2]

You request this man directs you to his food stores, and carry his friend along, so he doesn't hurt himself.

[Image: cop_026_by_theboyd-d5lwqcp.png?3]

He tells you that between the two of them, they don't have that much, but they were planning a raid of a nearby holding.

It's a rather established area for these days, have a herd of 'coons they've been raising. It's amazing how resilient those masked bandits were to the Fall.

[Image: cop_027_by_theboyd-d5lwqg8.png]

What about your bird here. Looks like it's got some meat on it's bones.

[Image: cop_028_by_theboyd-d5lwqk6.png]]

[Image: cop_029_by_theboyd-d5lwqp6.png]

You ask him to tell you what he knows about the holding while you patch up his friend.

[Image: cop_030_by_theboyd-d5lwqtk.png]

Are you saying you're going in there? Thinking to farm us for information and then go try and tackle it all yourself?

No. Whatever I decide, you'll be coming too.
Just tell me what you know.

[Image: cop_031_by_theboyd-d5lwqyh.png]

Alright. Well as I already told you it's pretty sizable. It's mainly defended by a perimeter guard on souped up hogs. Captain's this trollbabe of a chopper named Vector.

[Image: cop_032_by_theboyd-d5lwr1j.png]

Other than her gang, theres only a few more noteworthies. The Hardholder himself is this dude named Princey. Doubt he'll be much of a trouble in a fight. He's the brains of the operation, know what I'm saying?

[Image: cop_033_by_theboyd-d5lwr5t.png]

Then they've got a good medic by the name of Angel, who I've heard actually rolls pretty hard despite her name and profession.

[Image: cop_034_by_theboyd-d5lwr82.png]

But the thing I worry 'bout is this mindfucker dude they've got who tends to the 'coons.

Physically he's not much. Pretty shy by nature, really just likes raising the meals. But I've heard stories.
Last time Custom was spying on them he swears he could hear the kid whispering in his brain. Then he found his drill against his chin and had to fight to stop himself from drilling a hole through his jaw.

[Image: cop_035_by_theboyd-d5lwra9.png?2]

You finish patching up Custom and become formally acquainted with Prison. They both seem to be fully acknowledging your leadership.
Do your mindcontrol recruiting thing on the new gang tooo
No doubt you've got to take them on now. But surely you can get provisions via a less distasteful route?
(11-24-2012, 10:10 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »No doubt you've got to take them on now.
(11-22-2012, 06:20 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »Do your mindcontrol recruiting thing on the new gang tooo

[Image: cop_036_by_theboyd-d5m9tyd.png]

You decide the clear path now is to get your provisions from this nearby holding, figuring you can convince the perimeter guard to simply let you walk in.

You head over there following Prison's directions.

[Image: cop_037_by_theboyd-d5m9uqp.png]

Yo, what business you got in Princeton?

[Image: cop_037_by_theboyd-d5m9uwv.png]

Why, we wished to have a word with you, actually, Mr ..uh, Mr. Shark. You should come with us. Bring Vector and the rest of her boys as well.

[Image: cop_037_by_theboyd-d5m9uqp.png]

Who the fuck do you think you are? I don't take kindly to your tone. What do you think Vector?

[Image: cop_039_by_theboyd-d5m9uzp.png]

I think they'd like to see the inside of their skulls. Think you can help them with that?

[Image: cop_040_by_theboyd-d5m9v7f.png]

Be happy to ma'am. Happy to.

[Image: cop_041_by_theboyd-d5m9val.png]

They rev their bikes and charge you, one catches Prison in the chest, and Vector grabs Custom from behind.
You roll out of Shark's immediate path and he catches your ankle.

[Image: cop_042_by_theboyd-d5m9vuc.png]

Shark circles back around staring down at you lying on the ground.

Roll to the side and toss a grenade behind you.
Or quick-subordinate Shark
Or have a pigeon flap into Shark's face and distract him

Whatever actually makes sense from Plague Doctor's perspective.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
>Cause tire puncture.
Stare into sharks eyes........
(11-26-2012, 12:10 AM)Gnauga Wrote: »Roll to the side and toss a grenade behind you.

Or have a pigeon flap into Shark's face and distract him

[Image: cop_043_by_theboyd-d5mmipe.png]

Suddenly a lot of different things happen as pigeons fly out of nowhere.

[Image: cop_044_by_theboyd-d5mmira.png]

You roll to the side, leaving a grenade behind as Shark gets thrown off balance and skids into it.

[Image: cop_045_by_theboyd-d5mmiwk.png]

That other guy also falls off balance and lands trapped under his bike. Prison is out of breath, but managed to reduce the damage through the chains he was wearing.

[Image: cop_046_by_theboyd-d5mmiyk.png]

Vector let's go of custom as the pigeon flies at her face.

[Image: cop_047_by_theboyd-d5mmj1j.png]

Custom takes advantage of the situation and knocks Vector out.

[Image: cop_048_by_theboyd-d5mmj3t.png]

Custom runs over to prison and helps him up.

[Image: cop_049_by_theboyd-d5mmj7u.png]

Then he heads over to you to check on your leg and patch it up the best he can.

You all made quite the racket, the rest of Vector's gang is most likely on its way over.
>have your grenades ready
and waiting
>Hide + ambush
Let's not give them the pleasure of catching us out. Head into camp. Don't let them flank you.
(11-29-2012, 10:17 PM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Let's not give them the pleasure of catching us out. Head into camp. Don't let them flank you.

[Image: cop_050_by_theboyd-d5mtlh1.png]

You nonchalantly waltz through the gates and work your way into the crowd to leave less of a trail between the unconscious bodies outside and yourselves.

[Image: cop_051_by_theboyd-d5mtlpm.png]

You are now within the walls of Princeton, a significantly sized holding consisting of what remains of an old college campus. The main buildings still in use are the Dorms, the Medical Science wing, the Administrative building, and the Sports Centre.
>Head to Medical Science, there's probably someone in there you can "convince" to mend your wounds.