gaming tournament. be hardcore. wow

Poll: do you have any good ideas to help w/ this
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
12.50%
1 12.50%
no
87.50%
7 87.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

gaming tournament. be hardcore. wow
RE: gaming tournament. be hardcore. wow
I would be good if it weren't for the fact that I can't get that program to work. I mean, I got it to run on my computer just fine, and it sure does capture the screen - but I can't get a live output. It just says it can't find a video driver when I try to set it as a webcam option or whatever within the program.

Oh is it 64 bit systems that are the problem?
PHISH YOU MUST TELL ME WHAT PROGRAM YOU'RE USING
This one
Avast doesn't show anything suspicious, so it should be okay
It DOES have an obnoxious border though
https://tinychat.com/BeTheBestYouCanBeOmgOmg
ROUND ONE starts in ONE HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES
Feel free to get in here early to test your software and practice and the like.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
buh- i thought you said sunday

i guess i'll drop out, i have dumb things to do today :c
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Also if you still don't have a good program to do screencapture with https://dell-webcam-central.software.inf.../download/ works wonders for me

^^Edit: aw man why does everyone think it was sunday
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
ALRIGHT ROUND ONE FEATURED THE TALENTS OF MEHGAMEHN, GRANOLAMAN, PICKYERPOISON AND CYBER95. THE LOSER WHO GOT ELIMINATED WAS GRANOLAMAN.

Since it turned out a buncha peeps thought it was Sunday or couldn't show up for various time-related reasons, there is going to be ANOTHER ROUND 1?? Hey post if you couldn't make it for Mega Man 2 and what times you'd be available for.
[Image: EzekielDOS.png]
I AM UP FOR THIIIIISSSS
The Sad Story of Granolaman: He didnt' know how to access Megaman's powers

He screamed for "POWER BUTTON" but that was not very descriptive and nobody know what he was talking about
You can blame the sunday confusion on the two of us over the international date line.
oops.
uhhh, April fools?

Also I'll be available from (UTC +12 ) about 10am to 3pm every day this among other times
It's generally easier for me to mention when I'm not available per se, whiiich is usually sometime in between 1am and 7(or 8, or 9, or 10)am which is when I am asleepies (also when everyone seems to be awake), GMT+10 =.=
I guess i'm available today if anyone else is up for some hardcore gamin'

I'm always available late at night during week days, UTC-6.
Okay so would 2am [+1] on a day of whatever you choose be suitable?
As I understand that's 1pm the following day for Phish, 11am for AgentBlue and 7pm for Ed? I think? also soundlyParanoid?
sounds good to me
6 PM is what that would be for me I think? That sounds Okay but I have a whacked up schedule that involves staying after school for ungodly hours on Tuesdays and some other days, not to mention UNKNOWN availability every other weekend (oh and it can't be this weekend because PAX EAST)

It might be better to ignore me :V
I also have a school schedule that keeps changing ;-;
I'm cool with that!
Not Thursdays if it's 11am buuuuut the rest looks arright :3
how about "Friday" (saturday for me/agentblue)
Perhaps we could have the cluster of peeps in the US do things, and time the slowest person, then have everyone else have to beat that time? If they don't then they become the new low time.

I mean, if this was a group of a hundred people or something I'd be more worried about having times that get misjudged, but we probably won't have to worry about differences of less than a minute or two.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Game 2 has been selected for Round 1 Part 2! Everyone get pumped a little but not too much until you open this spoiler and see what the game actually is:
SpoilerShow

I will post a link to a tinychat room an hour or so before that time I said in the thread earlier on the day that is this Friday for me! For you, it might be another day, but GMT+1 it's Friday.
So what you're saying is that its Tuesday right?
I thought that meant Wednesday?

I hate time travel.
https://www.tinychat.com/goshgoshgolly

it's not time yet, but sure why not get in here early
Ahhhh, I have Easter services to do things at today ;^;

whaaaiii

whaiii tell me at the last minute, mother >__<