Drawful/jackbox games post thread

Drawful/jackbox games post thread
RE: Drawful post thread
Tee game is fun.

SpoilerShow

Also, we found out halfway through that there is a very powerful button in the gallery.
SpoilerShow
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I mean, I would buy that dlorph shirt in 0.0 seconds flat.
You must be registered to view this content.
My faves from our first quiplash game

[Image: image-33863-null.png]
[Image: image-34440-null.png]
[Image: image-34982-1.png]
[Image: image-34550-1.png]
oh also this'n

[Image: e6x8tTA.png]
RE: Drawful/jackbox games post thread
Final Lash: "So what's this new thing you wanted to show me?"

SpoilerShow

The stunning conclusion to this session's series of callbacks
SpoilerShow
very very good shirts
(sorry for the off centreness and glimpse of my desktop i did not have time to align my screencap)

[Image: 6ZqAY6S.png]

[Image: Y2TMvTD.png]

[Image: D8cNJJV.png]

[Image: RjrGr1C.png]
i found the original [Image: drawful8_zpswu5bql3q.png]
what was the prompt?
i think it was purse sniffer

bonus: here's the first ever dlorph from before they recieved a name

[Image: tumblr_ofalp9k7Rp1r2qurpo6_540.gif]
somehow... we knew

(that it would become a meme, that is)
here's some drawful i never uploaded till now. i don't remember who is involved so apologies for being unable to attribute properly. i'm not even 100% sure on the answers so good luck.

SpoilerShow

i'm gonna separate this out into individual sessions where possible for ease of actually looking at the things
i glanced ahead at a couple of these and i have no memory whatsoever. this time i'm essentially just gonna be posting my best guesses (i'll only bold those i'm certain of)

((hey its me from later on in the writing of this post i found a screenshot that identifies that at least some of the players were me, forge, lankie, sruixan, kieros, nog, tantasar and pumpkin. and showed up at some point also))

SpoilerShow

as far as i can tell this was the last game of drawful before the release of the jackbox 3. there's still some more drawfuls i can post but i've been a lot less good at remembering to capture them all since then.
not sure if i'm allowed to put in shots from games that aren't eagle- related but ok here we go

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
go for it the more jackbox the merrier

just a short game because we started splitting our focus more from when jackbox 3 came out. from memory i think the participants are me, forge, lankie, aks maybe, pumpkin and possibly even more people?

SpoilerShow
okay so confession time one time i forgot how to do the captures correctly. specifically i forgot that ideally i want to get a picture not just of the image but also with the answer and the guesses. so um... play along at home and let me know what you would guess for these captions because honestly these are gonna be guesses on my part too.

people who participated: me, forge, papers, pumpkin, hellspawn... lankie's definitely in there too though i don't have him on the one players screencap i took... others maybe??

SpoilerShow
apparently the last images were images i took to give to sruix when the screenshare wasn't working for them and not a terrible bad mistake on my part

this is reassuring

next up: a very short session that i have once again little memory of. this is becoming a recurring theme here in the jackbox thread i feel.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

there might have been more but my screenshot taking regularity is shot since jackbox 3 happened...
two more sessions (maybe more it's tricky to delineate when all i'm looking at is screenshots) and we're up to date.

this session featuring me, forge, malky, sruixan, btp, benedict, kaynato, pumpkin, superfishal and maybe others?

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

final batch to come when i have the energy to do so
final batch are you ready for some dlorph

participants in this game include me, malky, sruixan, pumpkin, reyweld, papers, piester (maybe?), tantasar (maybe?). i'm pretty sure this session was very stop and start with people coming and going and i may very well have missed people.

SpoilerShow

and thats all the draws since i got sharex to now good night friends
I'm gonna say I was not involved in that round. None of that rings a bell.
am i supposed to put something here | 💡 the lights come up again 💡
guess who had even more jackbox games in their drawful folder than they previously thought it's me

these rounds including definitely me, lankie, papers, akumu, wheat, pumpkin, btp, schazer, kieros and jacq and maybe other people this seems like it was a pretty long session tbh

SpoilerShow

after this there should only be one more but for real this time...
(02-12-2017, 11:08 AM)Tantusar Wrote: »I'm gonna say I was not involved in that round. None of that rings a bell.

ahh okay your inclusion was based on a screencap i had of the roster of people playing quiplash earlier in the session and i guess you dropped out before drawful happened.
alright here we go for real this time last batch and essentially it turns out it's the first half of the session i posted in post #42

participants include but may not be limited to: me, sruixan, kieros, kaynato

SpoilerShow

i'm gonna make an effort to stay up to date with drawfuls now mainly so i don't ever feel compelled to do this again but also so we can have a record of all the good draws etc etc i'm sleep now
You must be registered to view this content.