RE: NO JOKES MAFIA
Lynch: Mirdini
(01-07-2014, 05:10 PM)MrGuy Wrote: »2014 YEAR OF THE REBOOT
2014 YEAR OF THE REBOOT
2014 YEAR OF THE REBOOT
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
This seems like an adequate amount of time.

NOW, LET'S SEE WHO WAS REALLY SERIOUS.
Oh, it seems there was some activity during the waiting period.

Woffles Wrote:btp, may I suggest a serif font, for it is much more formal and business-focused than our current.

This is an excellent suggestion. I approve.

ColdBlooded Wrote:Inquiry: Will this game's flavor be longer then a single paragraph per day?

The flavor for the game will be of an appropriate length. Your concern for efficiency is admirable, but certain aspects will require some moments of time.

SleepingOrange Wrote:his game really is

REDACTED

a joke.
WHAT.

Loather Wrote:This game's a joke! The whole damned system's a joke!

WHAT IS THIS!?

AgentBlue Wrote:Lynch: Mirdini

ARE THESE JOKES!?

Gatr Wrote:
MrGuy Wrote:2014 YEAR OF THE REBOOT
2014 YEAR OF THE REBOOT
2014 YEAR OF THE REBOOT

I AM UNDER THE DISTINCT IMPRESSION THAT THESE ARE JOKES!

WHY WAS I NOT ALERTED?

DID THEY NOT READ THE TITLE?

NO. JOKES.

MAJOR PENANCE ZERO:
SpoilerShow
NONE.

1. Coldblooded
2. Kíeros
3. Wheat
4. Robust Laser
5. a52
6. Mirdini
7. Ixcaliber
8. Reyweld
(04-17-2016, 12:16 AM)btp Wrote: »This seems like an adequate amount of time.

NOW, LET'S SEE WHO WAS REALLY SERIOUS.

Of course I was serious about signing up. I would never stoop so low as to waste everyone's time by treating this game with anything other than the utmost severity. I've had this game has been scheduled in my calendar for the all of the last four and a half years.
(04-17-2016, 01:17 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Of course I was serious about signing up. I would never stoop so low as to waste everyone's time by treating this game with anything other than the utmost severity. I've had this game has been scheduled in my calendar for the all of the last four and a half years.

Yes Coldblooded. I expect everyone to learn from your example.

You have been signed up to play.
RE: NO JOKES MAFIA - GAME WIPE - RESTART
Was there not anyone who could refrain from such japery so as to endanger the forthcoming of a game of Mafia? For shame, all of ye who could not hold your tongue long enough. A simple hiccough perchance would have allowed it to continue, but this self-sustaining cascade of larks? Such an egregious violation.

I would be highly intrigued to partake in this game of serious business mafia.
It's for the best. With recent changes, the list was inaccurate regarding myself anyway. So I'll restate my interest now.
(04-17-2016, 02:58 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »Was there not anyone who could refrain from such japery so as to endanger the forthcoming of a game of Mafia? For shame, all of ye who could not hold your tongue long enough. A simple hiccough perchance would have allowed it to continue, but this self-sustaining cascade of larks? Such an egregious violation.

I would be highly intrigued to partake in this game of serious business mafia.
Shame is one of many appropriate emotions. You, Kieros, are allowed contentment in knowing that the necessary actions have already been taken against the perpetrators.

(04-17-2016, 03:17 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Desire to enter mafia sent. Intentions to scumhunt shall be known forthwith.
Your consistency and reliability is both noted and appreciated.

(04-17-2016, 03:18 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »It's for the best. With recent changes, the list was inaccurate regarding myself anyway. So I'll restate my interest now.
You are correct. This is for the best.

You have all been signed up to play.
I would like to seriously and professionally submit my desire to participate. Please review for approval.

Edit: I apologize for my garish signature. I shall remove it at once, and not allow it to happen again.
Greetings, I am still intrigued by this endeavor and wish to elect myself for participation in it.
I am a joke, can I play mafia?
(04-17-2016, 07:07 AM)a52 Wrote: »I would like to seriously and professionally submit my desire to participate. Please review for approval.

Edit: I apologize for my garish signature. I shall remove it at once, and not allow it to happen again.

Request is approved. The adjustment of your signature is approved as well.

(04-17-2016, 07:51 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »Greetings, I am still intrigued by this endeavor and wish to elect myself for participation in it.

Naturally.

(04-17-2016, 08:09 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »I am a joke, can I play mafia?

JOKES ARE NOT ALLOWED. However,

I find it concerning that you would associate your identity with something as frivolous and denigrating as jokes. I have taken the liberty to find you appropriate online counselling services. I have modified your penance accordingly.

YOU MUST PAY A PENANCE AT GAME START.
It is acceptable for you to take action beforehand, however.

MINOR PENANCE 1:
SpoilerShow

You have all been signed up to play.
I wish to inquire as to whether this is an actual Mafia game (with day / night cycle and the likes) or a debonair role playing game, or possibly something else?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(04-17-2016, 11:17 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I wish to inquire as to whether this is an actual Mafia game (with day / night cycle and the likes) or a debonair role playing game, or possibly something else?

An excellent question! This game will be run in the standard format of traditional mafia. Each participant will be given a unique role of my choosing. These roles will allow participants to delve into the struggles faced by the downtrodden of society or, depending on the role, experience the sobering realities discovered by some of culture's greatest minds.

I have arranged for quicktopics, day and night cycles, and even an item system that could benefit or harm those who partake. Of course, it all depends on your role...and, I suppose, on the ability of the participants to maintain an approptiate demeanor.

I would hate to find myself...forced to intervene in order to protect the integrity of this experience.

You have been signed up to play.
It might be a bad idea for me to participate, as I am terrible at sleuthing and intrigue, making me a hindrance to my theoretical teammates. However, talking proper whilst accusing others of Murder sounds delightful, so I will remain signed up.

I desperately desire to be a quirky third party, so that only myself will be to blame for my inevitable downfall.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
This certainly does sound like a rare old time. Good sir, if you give me your absolute guarantee that there will be no partaking of humor in this thread, you may count me in.
[Image: et0zORA.png][Image: lSI9N43.png][Image: qutBi71.png][Image: d7w4o4h.png][Image: Kf12dbw.png]