Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)

Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)
RE: Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)
my first gift of second christmas was popcorn
my second gift of second christmas was a popcorn maker
my third gift of second christmas was discounts in a media store

MOVIE NIGHT IS GOOOOOOOOOO :D
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
(01-07-2012, 07:04 PM)Superfrequency Wrote: »[Image: gb1g.png]
[Image: gb2s.png]

https://www.divshare.com/download/16531218-096

Meloncooly

There is still a high pitched whine even with the "pro sound" mod, but I can just notch filter that away.

(I had to glue the screen cover back on it is still setting. Curing?)

Superfrequency do you like live in an 80's techno retro arcade castle thing or are you like a robot that was built by a bunch of MIT X-Gen Clubbers? It has to be one of those things because just from various things you've done and posts you made I now inherently associate you with chiptune music and rapidly flashing pixelated pastel and/or high contrast and/or gameboy green tinted lights.

When you remember something, does your hard drive make a clicking noise? Can you get on the internet with your brain, but only when you're not calling someone with it? Do you have all the highscores in all the arcades?

Do

do you see in 8-bit resolution?
I am wearing a freshly laundered sweater. Best feeling. Minion
I cannot help but interpret that as an embezzled sweater.
I've never heard anyone talk down to anyone else on MSPA/ET for liking old games, plenty of old games are great
It's just they're rarely a topic of discussion because we discussed them when they weren't old!

Maybe it just happens in places I don't frequent
That's because MSPA attracts stupid people

It is a fact
The joke was that we were (almost) all on the forum at some point having been attracted by MSPA. I know how vidjagames and teenagers work.

That said, I think there's a flaw in your assertion: teenagers friggin LOVE television that was on when they were eight to fifteen. See also
BUT... BUT... BUT...

[Image: N64controller.png]

IT IS

DONT LIE TO ME ;A;
anyway everyone knows the best game is Call of Halo: Warfare Assault 4
Well to be fair Nintendo 64 is the greatest console ever made.

I mean why else would I nostalgia over those days when I went to my friend's house and then was sad because he didn't want to play super smash bros.

Seriously nintendo 64 is probably my favorite console from my childhood, only because it's the only one i didn't own.
(01-15-2012, 06:37 PM)Superfrequency Wrote: »If it's more than five minutes old or more than five minutes from their house, teenagers don't want to hear about it.

do not lump me in with those idiots. REAL MEN have a misplaced love for a decade they didn't grow up in because they're convinced everything it created was either pure awesome or so bad it's good.
My favourite game is Arcanum. It requires at least Windows 95 to run.
is there a thread about videogames and videogame accessories yet because it seems like there should be
We have a generalized entertainment thread that hasn't seen much attention, video games presumably fall under that category.
alrighty then!
I haven't been an active poster for very long so I'm still not sure what threads have been created or not

but uh
joysplosion: I have knackwurst

knackwurst is good
I have five days more time to do this pain in the ass java assignment than I thought I had, hooray
Now I just have to make sure I don't use that to lull myself into a false sense of complacency, put things off and end up with the same amount of time I have now
(01-16-2012, 04:53 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »We have a generalized entertainment thread that hasn't seen much attention, video games presumably fall under that category.

I went ahead and made one anyway because having several topics in a single thread isn't the tidiest way to discus things. Also because i made a gif for the OP.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
STOCKS OF COKE ARE REPLENISHED~!!!!
(01-15-2012, 01:51 PM)Superfrequency Wrote: »I'm 22 years old. I've been gaming my entire life and I never stopped loving all of the games and consoles I grew up with.

Unlike most people I talk to on MSPA/ET, I don't limit my enjoyment of games to whatever came out this week, or whatever old game is being rereleased on a new console for the sixth time. It's not just an interest for me, it's a hobby.

I don't care that I get teased about enjoying older games in certain sectors of the innernets, but I really don't get it. Nobody teases me for loving a lot of music that's older than I am, or old horror movies (and nobody teases me about old games outside of these forums). How is that any different? Video games don't have expiration dates! Y'all are a buncha weirdos.

Beyond that, buying LSDJ was more about integrating chiptunes into my studio than gaming.

Ah man, I just got the opportunity to read this and in no way was I teasing or trying to tease you, since it seems as if it came off that way! When I say things like that, it's generally just an observation I find humorous or awesome- and, in fact, I was trying to compliment your stylings towards a certain aesthetic and enjoyment of that kind of stuff!
I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding. But at least we got a videogame thread out of it!

Also it was an opportunity for me to stuff a bunch of adjectives and old tech references in there which I really enjoy doing.

I made sweet rolls last night and they are absolutely delicious. The best part was eating the leftover cream cheese icing for breakfast today X3

/nerd
So I went out and got some cards made

[Image: QDqdN.jpg]

I am so incredibly happy with how they turned out! They look and feel great, and I designed them all myself! I can't wait to use them in my next Paranoia game.

It's cheaper for me to make more of them apparently, so I'm thinking that maybe if some of you guys want a deck, throw a bit of money my way for shipping and I could maybe do something like that?
cyber I demand you show us all of those cards. DO IT.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Dude can you not even see that colour

That there is Ultraviolet

as in Ultraabove your clearance, citizen
(01-27-2012, 02:37 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Dude can you not even see that colour

That there is Ultraviolet

as in Ultraabove your clearance, citizen

But I was only reading the Infrared parts!
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Summary of today so far:

> doop de doo hit the snooze alarm too many times
> hmm I think I'll check my e-mail
> oh hey my top choice college sent me information on my application status
> Realize that I have officially been accepted to my top choice college

Happymelon c: Happymelon c: Minion Fact Seagull