#photoops

#photoops
RE: #photoops
SpoilerShow

Lankie is incapable at smiling like a normal person.jpg
HAHAAAAWWWWWW YEAHH XD Thassa good pic right there.

SpoilerShow
[/back when my dad, bro or friends had the patience to iron my hair]
[/yeah I usually don't like people playing with my hair but pride <<<<< laziness]

Note: My room was cool before Howl's Moving Castle was a thing

P.S. Gen do you have one of those scarves with teeth drawn on them? Those are way cool. OAO /can totally see you wearing one
The three bandanas I have are my typical red cowboy-esque scarf, my white and red kamikaze bandana and the shown black and red kamikaze bandana.

Charles Barkley wears my white and red one, on part because we're bros and need to wear matching bandanas, but also because it makes him easier to spot at night when he runs away.

Black dogs and night don't mix.
Lankie, this thread just wouldn't be the same without your crazy mug.

Mythee you look good with straight hair.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
(03-25-2013, 01:25 AM)Mythee Wrote: »You could try a rattail to have the best of both worlds? I think those look cool, and not enough people do it.

Haha what? I have one for reasons that have nothing to do with look, and I'm pretty sure you are literally the only person on the planet who has that opinion :L
@mugenbiscuito: There was this kid with a rattail in a school I went to in Stockholm. His hairstyle was the pride of his grade. He couldn't walk up the stairs without the kid behind him giving him a compliment. xD

@Ed: Amgthanks! Too bad there's nothing to fix my face aahahaha /I might start caring about ironing the hair more often the day I have someone to impress xD

@Gen: Red sounds like a favorite color thar. By ride, do you mean a motorized, two-wheeled vehicle of some kind? I can see why a facescarf would be comfier. I really... -really- want a fully electric motorcycle for traveling one day. Q^Q Also, your bro- d'aww adorbs xD My two dogs don't wear anything fancy except my feet I guess when I'm using them as footrests- what are those looks for? THEY ENJOY IT!! MY FEET ARE WARM AND PET THEM! /bricked xD
Lankie, that's the best smile i've ever seen.
You're all gorgeous, but I don't think anyone can top Lankie's A+ expressions.
Beep Beep
Actually my favorite color is purple, but my scooter's red and black so my scooter riding gear matches it. Literally the only reason I don't have a motorcycle yet is because I'd rather not work more hours to afford one. Right now I live comfortably working part time as a register jockey and full time as an artist, which is a pretty alright deal.

Cars are scary as shit to drive though, it's like too much vehicle. I'm afraid of killing someone in one.
I feel safe driving a car because accidents would be more survivable (hey, I've never even bumped into anything, but you never know!) but I feel bad using gas. Really bad. xD;

That sounds pleasant! Getting to work as an artist = wunderbar, especially if you're making the art you want to make. I'm envious! Matching scooter and scooter clothes is so adorable and awesome at the same time QvQ I almost always match my socks to my shirt.
I found a shirt in an op-shop

It has butterflies sure but who cares about that it's got BRIGHT MOTHS on it too yay

SpoilerShow
Yeah, I only have black bras so paler tones are definitely a thing I need to look for. I also need to find a camisole to wear underneath it as well instead of a tank top.

As you can tell, I didn't do the research on sheer blouses until after I'd bought the damn thing. Also I'm totally taking that as a compliment; "biology" is definitely a fashion trend I can get behind.
Hahahaha bras
Bras are awful and get deformed too easily and make weird shapes from underneath shirts, regardless of color
Viva sports bras
Viva training bras
Viva tank tops with the inbuilt sorta bra thing
Actual bras go in the trash >T *Shakes fist*

Also, snakes and moths, hell yea. You've got awesome style. 8D
Dang you've been climbing up the ranks in the fashion scale recently, Schaz. What's wrong with butterflies though?
I got a shirt that's the same color of the one i usually draw myself in, except short sleeved. I like dark reds/purplish reds.

SpoilerShow
Also i got thinner i guess.
Ohhhhh Edddddd you are looking goooooood
I can find generic butterflies on all sorts of clothing; I like to wear things that I'm confident I won't see other people wearing, which is why I tend to hit up thrift shops and also splurge on more expensive new clothing if it's particularly striking.

A butterfly shirt/dress/print would be fine if it was done in a way that was interesting, the same with flowers. Floral prints are a dime a dozen but I'd definitely buy something with a print that laid them out like a museum cabinet display or a botanical illustrations, or anything else with a similar science-related bent.

Moths and other insects (that aren't ladybirds, butterflies oooor dragonflies? I like dragonflies, though) aren't a very popular choice to have on clothing, though. And moths are pretty great!

I was dumb and had this reply up for over a day (silly me and my sixty tabs on chrome), but I agree with btp that you look not only great, but thoroughly dashing, Ed.
Oh okay that was my guess, I don't see a lot of people wearing prints/patterns though, which is a shame since they are oh so girly and wonderful~

Also thank thank *embarrassed emote*
I actually prefer solid colors to patterns generally, patterns tend to just complicate any kind of color coordination I try.

(Except plaid. Plaid is perfect for all things.)

(This also applies to Plaid.)
;D

On the subject of my (user)namesake, i do not own enough plaid shirts. I really need to fix that.
I only own one plaid shirt-- it's kind of a prerequisite for going to college in the Pacific Northwest is you have to have a shirt that makes you look like a lumberjack. Too bad I look sillier than normal with it :x
Plaid...or /flannel/, Sanzhy?

because there's a difference
The two aren't mutually exclusive, one's a pattern and the other's a fabric. In this case it's definitely plaid, don't know if it's flannel though.
90% of my wardrobe is plaid shirts (and some flannel ones) but they're all too big for me now. I wasn't going to mention it but the thread needs a new post to function normally so
Cat

[Image: tumblr_mkkklkVqY01ql1irgo1_1280.png]