We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
Diary of the Agenminecraft, Day Eight

To: Akumu

I write this now, barricaded in the Kernreaktor I's produktionsraum - the only safe place left. Just today, a zombie wandered into Main Hall, in search of my flesh to devour. That eyesore of a wall you've built, Akumu, that unlit, solid, mob-spawning wall template, is, aside from being an affront to nature and the entire village's aesthetic, endangering the lives of everyone in it! Two creepers crept down from that wall and took out one of our coke ovens, the stairs to the second level, and the side of the factory wall; a skeleton clad in armor sniped me from that wall, it is built /directly/ over the train tracks...

I need a word with you.

In other news, the Turtle Tunnels are becoming troublesome to manage. Especially as the turtles have the unfortunate propensity of filling their inventories with gravel.

(There's a spider trying to climb into the Hall. I'm trying to ignore it but I fear I soon will go insane and snap.)

Expansion of the Bigrocorp Factory building is going reasonably well. Said Bigro's insistence on developing land that is chunks away instead of improving our good village is troubling, but there's nothing we can do. Hopefully I can also find a way to make my home hut somewhat less...horrifying.

I also propose that we run pipes from the Railway Station underwater directly into Main Hall's storage vaults!
Oh no :(
Brogue.

Never let salamanders join the team, unless you want: periodic explosions, burnt-out bridges, and every patch of grass being an invitation to wait for another ally to stop being on fire.

Either that or pack a wand of healing idk
I like how most people on both sides (mostly CSNESF, but also here now apparently) seem to have forgotten what the entire point of the server was :L
Sorry I haven't gotten on much, I've been a bit swamped with things. I plan to get on this weekend and outfit us with personal computers and a town-wide fax network! Or something. I haven't quite decided yet.

Hi I'm a comp sci and computercraft is my favorite mod on the citadel
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
I am suddenly very fearful of a bazillion turtles crashing the server
Oh boy. I'd fear to think what you'd do with frame motors.

Say, is this really the Minecraft modded discussion here? Which one specifically?
韋力澹、杜薇花,《亞奧美思特大傳》人物兩「茄呢啡」獨魯人也。
韋為紫血,杜為藍血,二人關係生平不詳。惟只現一回則見光死於熊熊烈火中矣。
Okay, my current project is gonna be a pseudo-ticket system. I'm gonna set up a wall screen and slap a computer or two on it. Anything you want needs doing, you put in one side and it gets assigned a number and starts scrolling across the main display. Second computer will be for closing tickets.

Possible other features: Color-coded by selected priority? Ability to print out tickets? THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS

That big wall of signs is just the worst and gives me a headache.

EDIT: OR NOT, this won't work without a world anchor in place.

ALSO ON THE LIST
Do we have a macerator? WE SHOULD. Double the resources from ores yesplz. EDIT: GOOD ON YA BIGRO

Coke oven? Can't find one. Coke coal is the burnable resource of the future, people. EDIT: Found it. Scratch that one.

FINAL EDIT: I'll go back to getting a fax system up and running.
Macerators are in the third floor basement, pypsy, automatically linked to the electric furnace. Powered by Kernreaktor I though. Which is not live until I have finished wiring up B2 as well.
also shut up the signs are awesome
Uh, can I inquire as to which server you are talking about? I suppose I have interest on it.
My FTB Direwolf20 one
Is there a possibility of coming on for me?
If i got your username right you're already whitelisted
192.69.207.13:25565

Edit:The aim of this is to make your village the most wonderful looking
[Image: I%20am%20AM.png]

[Image: img_1689jhjjjjjjj.jpg]
Huh. The ping times over to your end is so high it kicked me off.
Most of us have the same problem. I just keep spamming 'ping' until I get something back, it usually gets better then.
I should play that with you guys, except I have no time for it. Bah.
(03-03-2013, 09:54 AM)Isoraqathedh Wrote: »Huh. The ping times over to your end is so high it kicked me off.
Yeah, theres something wrong with the connection for several people at certain times of the day.
which is weird
Looks like Beyond Good and Evil on Steam doesn't have controller support, so I hope the mouse and keyboard controls are good. The same friend who led me to Dark Souls praised BG&E, so I want to make sure I give it a fair run.
I've always played it with keyboard and mouse, and have generally found it to be a pretty sweet game. If a bit shorter than I'd like.
I'm thinking of starting the Etrian Oddysey IV demo and possibly carrying my data over to the actual game. Who would like to be in my party, and as what classes?
(03-06-2013, 09:07 PM)Nopad Wrote: »Etrian Oddysey IV demo

WHAT WHERE SINCE WHEN HOW DO I GET.

(i would like to be a fortress please)
I'll a sniper?
I hear they have Landsknechts again this time around, I'll go with that.
Make me a dude with a sword what hits stuff I'm not picky