This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs
I'd probably hire some guys to mug you for the secret of making text do that up-and-down snakey thing.
Then I'd realize I could have just quoted your post, and hire some guys to take my money back from the first guys.
Best way to make props: just 3d model it on computer and get that place that does 3d printing to make it in silver coated resin. Though it does cost €38 for a 2cm boob sculpture i made so maybe just go for multicoloured plastic. That blog is good 2
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
Ohhh, I know right? Just the feeling of being able to make something, and not only a something that's just an ordinary object or bit of plastic or metal, but a locus for the imagination - you hold aloft a prop sword and it's not just a prop anymore; it is the Blade of Kinship and you forged it from...well, craft foam, but still. FORGEDED. :3
One time in RLC we made paper mache and then I quit making things for the rest of my life
Hello Eagle Time.
Is this the gen chat of gen chat?

It seems so odd to me for gen chat to have its own subforum, even though I believe that is the standard.

hrmm.
It is sorta different because we don't talk about mspafas in this thread.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
there did used to be a gen chat of MSPA forums gen chat though
where? never heard of it. is it new
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
(05-09-2012, 10:36 AM)g0m Wrote: »where? never heard of it. is it new

It's very, very old and no longer exists because it turned into a clique and was impossible to moderate, or something like that.

Now there's just a gen chat subforum without a gen chat gen chat topic.
g0m be trollin'.
I did think it was odd that g0m wouldn't have known that
Well now everyone should!
I meant to say that this is different from the mspafa gen chat thread because that was what Boyd was comparing this to, i think.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
I think most fora have a system like this, with few having a gen chat within a separate subforum. The mspafa gen chat never really felt like, the place for talking about adventures, it just felt like the hang out place for the adventure forum regulars.

I just wanted to make sure this was the place to say anything, since there are other threads in this forum.
I was relatively sure this thread wasn't just for talking about stabs.
Though I'm sure if you tried you could argue that everything said here in some way relates back to stabs.
So hey, I made a game.

Well, I say game, it's more of a place you can walk around. It's what we've been doing at college.

Check it out! You might have to download Unity Web Player to play it.
Yessssssssssssssss

That is pretty great! Wizard Hat House is best house.
Thanks! It is a Wizard's floating island after all.

If you could actually see the bottom of the island, you'd see the whole thing has a face and treebeard!
what is in wizardhouse

what is past dock?!

I MUST KNOW THE ANSWERS
Man that is really sweet!

Is there anyway some of us could contribute to a version of that? I know it's college work for you, but it would be super fun to be able to play around with!

Also that wizard has a GIANT RUPEE in his yard. He must be LOADED.

(either that or it is a regular rupee and we are tiny)
(05-13-2012, 12:28 AM)btp Wrote: »Man that is really sweet!

Is there anyway some of us could contribute to a version of that? I know it's college work for you, but it would be super fun to be able to play around with!

Also that wizard has a GIANT RUPEE in his yard. He must be LOADED.

(either that or it is a regular rupee and we are tiny)
He has like FOUR giant rupees, he is the richest wizard
Not too sure how I could get the project file to people as the entire thing is massive-huge. I suppose you could send modelled stuff to me and I put it in the thing? I've only worked with Maya for the modelling, so I'm not to sure if Unity will like any other modelling stuff. Probably will, to be honest.

Glad you like it though! There were plans for other stuff: Islands in the distance, music, baked animation stuff. But DEADLINES and stuff.
I tried to either commit suicide or do some sweet base jumping but there's a stupid magical protection field

I tell you these safety regulations are just getting out of hand
Apart from being unable to pronounce th properly (and that's a speech impediment rather than an accent) I'm not sure how I'd translate my accent into text
I mean as far as I can tell my speech is perfectly normal

But of course I would think that because I hear it all the time
Wall Boi Gally.

Eye shar dun no hal dis convarseyshon teknike gonna halp awr cuhmoonicayshon.

Especially if I actually talked like that.

I think if we want to know each other's accents we should just all plan and attend a huge ass skype party.
But I am typing in my accent
Everyone else, THEY need to type diff.
Soops Wrote:You can always tell a Texan.

If network TV has taught me anything this is obviously the case.

Man I don't even OWN a beltbuckle. or a Cowboy hat. I think I have a baseball hat somewhere...that's a texas thing right?

Edit: g0m, Noodly came back from Ireland saying she picked up your accent, which she described as "talking incomprehensibly fast all of the time"