WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
(04-30-2013, 02:31 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I'll admit I underestimated how unbalanced it might have been; the main issue was that there were two town redirectors, and nothing especially strong on the scumteam. Pala could have gotten a oneshot from his bonus goal, and given the way we came up with oneshots it would probably have been pretty effective, but that was about it.

It might have been more effective with more emphasis on the bonus goals so that the powerful town roles would actively try to get each other killed, I'm not sure how to do that without basically outright making it Jester Mafia though.

this acknowledgement is all I wanted to make this game a fun time in my eyes, salud Fogel. Like goddamn we got scumscrewed pretty hard! Thing about one-shots is unless you're giving scum multiple day or piercing kills that doesn't quite counterbalance giving a townie unilateral lynch control as well as giving another townie potentially two entire daykills @_@ shit be wonky yo

But honestly it doesn't really matter, Malky has (excellent in every way) MALKYFLAVOR and for the short while this was not srs bsns (thanks a lot tea/konec0/seedy >:( - seriously speaking ah well it was a maf game well within your rights to do so but shame it had to end up that way) it was flipping great.
(04-30-2013, 01:54 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »konec0 so what if you died. So what. Town still would have won in the night no problem.

Honestly guy.

DYING IS TERRIBLE

EDIT: but yeah anyway I felt the game was unexpectedly normal?? so i just played like a Normal Mafias

whoops

so how about that heaven party
see i was telling the truth all along ;^;
I'm sorry circus for trying to kill you. Friends?
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
the n1 was the most hilarious n1 i ever saw and kind of wish bears did watch the right person to see all that go down.
(04-30-2013, 10:29 AM)TehPilot Wrote: »I'm sorry circus for trying to kill you. Friends?

NEVER

B3