Otherkind Air RTD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otherkind Air RTD
RE: Otherkind Air RTD
Wang Captain Orson in the head with the shark again. Same reason.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Harvard tries his darndest to get up and wheel QueenComa over the captain and out of the plane to safety! (escape with love, injure captain)
Robert leaps for the shotgun! (Reach shotgun, hit captain, get hit by cart)
Robert (4, 3, 1): High die, you reach the shotgun before the captain does. Low die, the cart hits you and knocks you back into the rising water. Low die, the phone falls out of your pants into the water and is ruined. (I can't really visualize a situation where the cart hits you in a way that is consequential AND you get close enough to the captain to hit him.)

Harvard (1, 1, 6): High die, you reach the cart before it plunges into the water, thoroughly soaking the poor woman in icy seawater - you'll have to get her into some dry clothes, or hypothermia will become an issue. High die, you gain control of the cart and begin pushing it back up toward the captain. Low die, a wheel jams at an inconvenient moment.

Max (1, 6, 3): High die, you knock this fool unconscious. Low die, he hurts your leg during the attempt and you have to limp everywhere. Low die, the shark wakes up and slips out of your grasp!

3 - Robert knocks the shotgun but the Captain's quicker on the uptake!
1 - Luckily, instead of a face full of lead, he gets a face full of cart!
4 - But at least the phone still works (somehow)
SpoilerShow
6 - Harvard grabs the cart and saves WOMAN avoiding the icy water. but the water is getting closer (1)! and the wheel is jammed! (1)
6 - Fool is knocked unconscious
3 - Oh god my leg
1 - Oh god my shark
Hey, those of you who are in this, want to keep going?
6 - yes
6 - yes
6- heck yes
NAME: Gregor Mattin
COLOR: Rage Red
CREW OR PASSENGER: Crappy Passenger
POSITION: Sideways, sprawled on the floor.
DESCRIBE YOURSELF: A disgruntled, stocky man in a business suit. You have black, straight hair slicked back like Tony Danza.
THE SPECIAL THING YOU WERE GOING TO DO WHEN YOU GOT THERE: Catch a bus, someplace. I have a meeting, okay? I don't have time to fill out this damn form.
YOUR BEST GUESS ABOUT WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE AIRPLANE: This is a pretty cheap airline, he assumes that this is something that happens regularly.
ONE USEFUL THING IN YOUR CARRY-ON LUGGAGE: A kevlar sweater you finished knitting. You have very strong hands driven by the rage of the ten screaming babies behind you to distract yourself from their cries.

----------------------------------------------------------

7 - Deranged Yes
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Still no word from btp or AgentBlue, so I guess not... for now.
I could stand to keep going.
Cool! All we need is btp.