0x10c - Notch's New Space-Baby

So here's the scoop: Notch (the guy behind Minecraft) is working on a new game, called 0x10c. It's going to take place some time around the year 281 Trillion, and the computer technology is going to be from around 1988. Programming of the 80's computer tech (focusing around the DCPU-16, preliminary specs for which are on the site) is going to be one of the main points of the game, along with fully customizable ships and realism wherever it doesn't impair fun gameplay. There'll be singleplayer and MMO options (with, unfortunately, a monthly fee for the latter (because they'll be running the physics and code for each ship even when you're not logged in), and though things aren't more than a few weeks old, it's already coming along nicely.

I, for one, am looking forward to it immensely, and once it gets to a stage where such a thing is possible, I think an Eagle-Time-based crew/clan/group/whatever could be quite fun. Heck, it's quite possible we could set up a base in-game, maybe some sort of hub ship/space station.

Anyone else looking forward to this game?
RE: 0x10c - Notch's New Space-Baby
I thought this was about the time got fucked by Ganymede. I remember he was on the space toilet.

(Oh and yeah this might be pretty interesting)
(04-12-2012, 08:04 PM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »I thought this was about the time got fucked by Ganymede. I remember he was on the space toilet.

And that's why you shouldn't flush your Ios down the toilet.
Saaah keeeen!

No seriously. Looking forward to this so much. 8D
I dunno. I kind of have this rule against subscription-based games. We'll have to see; I don't really have an income anyway.

Singleplayer is looking pretty great, though!
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]