Melanie and the Inescapable Loneliness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melanie and the Inescapable Loneliness
RE: Melanie and the Inescapable Loneliness
SpoilerShow

(04-16-2012, 08:56 PM)Anthano Zasalla Wrote: »The leaves are wrong THEY ARE ALL WRONG

Okay but what's wrong with them
(04-16-2012, 07:12 AM)Godbot Wrote: »> Forest Witch: Actually speak to the tea leaves, what with your forest witchery and all.
[Image: 26.png]

Forest Witch [Elena]: Are you sure it's her? Are you ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY SURE it's her?!

Tea Spirit: Yes! I'm sure, jeez! What's the big deal!

Elena: Big deal! This is the biggest of deals! It's pretty important if the supposed chosen one doesn't even fit the description in The Prophecy!

Tea Spirit: Which prophecy?

Elena: THE Prophecy, the Prophecy to end all Prophecies!

Tea Spirit: I still don't know what you're talking about.

[Image: 27.png]

You hastily grab a book off the shelf.

[Image: 28.png]

Elena [reading] : In a land savaged by war, in a world on the brink of tearing itself a part, lived a boy with a spirit of gold.

[Image: 29.png]

Having lost all his older siblings in battle, and his parents long gone, he gathered all his remaining siblings, and, as eldest, swore to keep them all together..

[Image: 30.png]

Already skilled in martial arts, he used his quick wits to teach himself how to navigate the stars, prowling at night and warding off the dangers that befell upon his family..

[Image: 31.png]

Until finally, he found and made a glorious safe haven for him and his brothers and sisters to live prosperously, until the end of their days..

[Image: 32.png]

Tea Spirit:So the guy took good care of his family! What's the problem?

Elena: The problem, is that instead of a steadfast and self assured young man, we've got a nervous, panicky young lady outside our door! I'm sure she's a lovely person, and quite capable, but she isn't exactly hero material, is she!? The Destined is supposed to be able to bend the will of the universe! She's still out there trying to work up the nerve to knock on the door!
>Mel: Knock on the door! Percussion it!
Mel: Ding Dong Ditch
Tea Spirit: Point out that in any good story the chosen one always starts out weak, incompetent and often downright cowardly, and that all she has to do is send the lady to an ANCIENT WIZARD or a WIZENED MONK or a CRIPPLED WARRIOR for training and things will be totally A-OK once the mentor guy suffers a TRAGIC DEATH.
> QUICK DO A KNOCK KNOCK JOKE
slap a bitch up

edit: any bitch
>Start readying a Training Montage spell.
Wait so the tea leaves know the person outside is from "the prophesy" but they don't even know that there is a prophesy? Sounds like typical tea leaf trickery to me!

Besides, the land isn't even war torn right now! Pretty sure you live in a non-war torn zone.

Welp. Gotta work with what you got

Forest which> maybe you can use this girl to make the prophesy come true. Get her to instigate a war.
Beat box your way in.
Flip a few pages; you're probably reading from the wrong prophecy.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
(04-23-2012, 09:44 PM)TheBoyd Wrote: »Beat box your way in.

Seconding this
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Hey guys, it's me again. I'm so sorry about the sudden lack of updates lately. My older sister is currently in the hospital and I've been really distracted as of late.

I'll update as soon as I can manage. It's been a rough day today.
Oh no! I hope your sister gets out soon. Hospitals are not fun places to be.

Now we have an even bigger reason to anticipate an update, since you and your sister should both be feeling better!