The Rating Committee

Poll: Should Hawkspace have a dedicated rating committee?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I am a good person
19.05%
4 19.05%
No, I hate nice things and do not want you to have them.
80.95%
17 80.95%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 1.62 Average
The Rating Committee
The Rating Committee
Currently, we are suffering in the rank anarchy of anyone being able to rate threads. This cannot be suffered to continue. Not everyone is capable of wielding the responsibility of expressing their opinion on the value of a thread. As a result, we will form a committee to take over this great and terrible power.

The Committee will have Four members.
Only Committee members may rate threads.
Membership in the Committee will be determined by weekly elections, which begin on Saturday and end on the following Saturday at midnight GMT. Elections will be carried out by Schazer, since she can change user titles to actually put this into effect.
Anyone wishing to be elected to the Committee must make a campaign post stating their intention to run for the Committee and why they are worthy of the responsibility. After receiving two supporting posts from other forumgoers, they are added to the election poll for that week.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
RE: The Rating Committee
I do not like this idea, but hereby pledge myself to the taxing work of a Rating Committan. Credentials: Has rated every thread 5 stars except this one. Has a rateyourmusic account he never uses.
Apparently I hate nice things

I object to this poll's options
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
(10-09-2014, 07:58 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »I do not like this idea, but hereby pledge myself to the taxing work of a Rating Committan. Credentials: Has rated every thread 5 stars except this one. Has a rateyourmusic account he never uses.

You have no credentials though. I am the credentials. Therefore, I am the one responsible for appointing committee members. One of which is myself. and none else. You think I'll just haphazardly pass some credentials to someone else? You've gone off the deep end.
I vote to give every thread that I post in 5 stars and all threads that I have not posted in 0 stars. this is the Whim Stamp of Approval
~◕ w◕~
I already voted 1 star on everything though!

Before you complain, the stars by themselves are only baby stars, newly fallen. If one has enough plot coupons, they will be able to power up the stars, and the stars will combine into a SUPER STAR.

Not just any super star, too. THIS ONE.

[Image: 638px-Champ%27sBelt.png]

“Feel the RAAAAAWWWK…”
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
We have all been initiated into the Hall of Shit.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(10-10-2014, 12:54 AM)Garuru Wrote: »I already voted 1 star on everything though!

Me too. It makes me feel good.
Nyeh. Let us keep the anarchy!
I don't need your fascist "committees" stifling my anarchical rating-art, maaan
Sai's just saying that anarchy without contrast stinks. It is rank.
I rate that joke a boo out of hiss
(10-10-2014, 01:03 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »We have all been initiated into the Hall of Shit.

end the fed Lobster With A Gun
Yeah! Lobster With A Gun

Let's all disestablish some shit! Lobster With A GunLobster With A GunLobster With A Gun

Lobster With A GunLobster With A GunLobster With A GunLobster With A GunLobster With A GunLobster With A GunLobster With A GunLobster With A GunLobster With A GunLobster With A Gun
[Image: bigtrotsky.png]
their