Adventurers plops, ripe for the grabbing

Adventurers plops, ripe for the grabbing
RE: Adventurers plops, ripe for the grabbing
[18:23] <RobustLaser_> adventure idea: an adventure in bureaucracy where mazes of paperwork are actually literal labyrinths
You are an Orc, in Orc land on a Not-Orc planet. Suddenly the Porks invade and you must stop them, with the help of your tribes supreme two gods Mork and Mindy, the patriarch and matriarch of the Orc clans.
You have the ability to change the past, but you can only change events pertaining to butterflies and horseshoe nails. Become president of the universe, but make sure that you still exist by the end of it.
You can change forms, but only by eating another species of animal.

This gives a whole new meaning to "you are what you eat"
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
If you eat the soul of an animal do you become a ghost and die? Or does your body now have the power to be a ghostly animal?
You cannot eat the soul of an animal. It's all physical. All the changes are physical.
You must be registered to view this content.
fuck.
You are amazingly skilled at ANYTHING. The problem is that you can only be skilled at one thing at a time. You can switch what you're killed at instantly, but every time you're skilled at something you lose all ability to function at any other task. Including things like walking. Or breathing. Try to live a relatively normal life with your amazing "skill."
You must be registered to view this content.
Idea for an adventure: You are the magical NECROPOSTER, and you go into old dead adventures on your journeys
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
ahahah, that actually sounds cute
if anyone does it, they can go into Devil if they just let me know first MinionMinion
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
That reminds me of something that actually did happen on the MSPA forums; there was a character floating around the various adventures that the authors passed about like a hot potato, and he was recognizable by the horn he had on his head. His name escapes me, though.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
An adventure entitled: Watch Me Hastily Abandon This Adventure.
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
an adventure called Eager Tim and the Hork's Piss

SpoilerShow
In the time that you were gone and floating in space. Apes have conquered planet Earth. However evolution has been unkind to the poor simian conquerors and as a consequence their faces have become so wrinkly and gross that they resemble cheap, goofy rubber masks worn by human actors pretending to be apes. Your spaceship doctor is the only hope of the entire race to cure this condition. How will this kerfuffle be resolved with the increasing racial tension and hostilities exhibited by the apes and your crew towards each other?
Luckily I happened to mirror most of the ideas before the mspaForum went down. https://www.reddit.com/r/u4g
You are a saint. Bless you.
Detective Trenchcoat & The Sewer Goddess Conspiracy
-A "roguelike" adventure but after the player-character dies, the next player-character shows up at the exact time the first player-character showed up and can interfere with the first player-character. And the same thing for all future player-characters, all of them are additions to the first timeline. It's possible to prevent a previous player character from dying (as quickly) by altering the timeline this way, and it's possible to recruit the "rescued" former player-character into your party. And of course, this being "roguelike"-inspired, this is necessary to handle some otherwise impossible situations.

-An adventure taking place in a fantasy setting where most to all monsters and mystical races are arbitrary combinations of a thing from D&D and a meme of some sort. For example: Doge Wraith, TROLOLOL (a troll in the D&D sense with a "U mad bro?" face that spews trolly things from its mouth).

(I actually briefly did both of these at the same time once but they work individually too.)
Xindaris, that first suggestion is AMAZING. I would totally make an adventure of it right now, but I tend to drop things I run after the first few pages... Maybe I'll host it on the weekend and hope for the best?

But I'll put that at the back of my mind and some day I will use it.

Also could you post a link to that thing (if you can), I would be interested in reading it to see what it was like outside of concept.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Yeah thats really cool! There is so much you could do with an adventure like that! Possible title name: Retcon
It was on the MSPA forum, unfortunately. It also only got to the second guy, and the first guy died to an owlbear that spawned in his start room, a little too fast to be saved even though readers picked two owlbear-specific skill sets for the second guy.
Too bad.

I've just hosted it (despite my foresight), and I already have ideas as how mechanics are going to work!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I had a dream that Russians decided to pray to a volcano satan-god to throw a giant meteor at their country, so it could warm up a little.

It went about as well as you would expect.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]