The Gost and other spine-curdling tales of terror

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SpoilerShow

The Gost

It was halloween. The Suberdeen family was staying at a casle. The casle was ment to be hanted. The five cildren called Sara, Hailie, Andrew, Hank and Dist. They didn't believe in gosts. As Dist went to his bedroom he saw a portrait blik at him. He ran to his bedroom. He looked out the window. Fist he saw a goul swoping around. Second he saw a wich on a broomstick. He quickly closed the curtains. He went to sleep.

He was the only one that had that happen to him.

He woke up in the nigth and fond a sceleton sleeping with him. The next nigth all five cildren went to Dists bedroom. In the hall there was a fire breating thing. The five cilden leaned aginst the wall. They had fond a secret passage way. A vampire was coming. Dist ran away.

Pat, the cildrens parents, was waiting for Martin (their uncle) to arive in the car. Then Martin arrived. Dist had fond the wine cellar. There was loads of garlic. Dist ran to the vampire. The vampire ran away. Andrew ran down the corridor. He ran down the corridor until he saw a blob. Luckyly he had a fire egnster. Andrew scrated the blob. The blob was once again frozen till halloween next year.

He ran up the stairs. When he reached the end of the corridor he fell down a trap door. Charlie the cildrens dad arrived. Meanwhile Pat was trying to sleep but the blanket had woded off. Meanwhile in the garden the Dog called Rathboy flew into the air.

In the trap door Andrew pesed a boton. A passageway opened. A blanket came throth. Andrew thow a rock on the blanket. Andrew ran thoath the passageway. Andrew saw a table with legs; a flying dog; some bats. Andrew ran to the Door. The Door would not open. When it opened Andrew fell out the tower. Andrew ran across the routh.

Meanwhile Hank ran across the corridoor, past the frozen blob, up the stairs, then he bumbed into a mummy. He pulled the louse end. When the bandage unroped there was more bandages. The mummy fell down a trap door. A selleton climed up the wall. Hank took a bone that was a sceleton key. Hank went down the corridor to a Door. The Door was locked. Hank opened it with his seleton key.

In the room was a portrait. The portrait reminded Hank of Ken who died one year ago. Hank turned the portrait over. There was writing on it. *Ken* 1993. Hank pusted this brick. A passage in the wall opened. A mancubus came out the passage. Help screamed Hank. The mancubs ran away, but Hank was not safe.

The Duplicater came. Hank picked up the big gun one thousand and shot strath at the Duplicater, but it just Duplicated and went away. It left the room. Hank flowed. A corridor glemed arand him. The corridor ended in a mile. Hank ended up on the routh. Hank and Andrew exsaged their rings. Hank jumed thouth the floor. Then Andrew jumped over the Jummer.

Sara sensed trouble. Sara told Hailie. Hailie ran to the routh in her master speed. Dist ran thouth the walls up there. Pat woke up and flew out window. Martin transported himself to the routh. The goush of Ken flew up the way to the routh. Ken saw all the Umbadeen family battleing.

Ken shouted to Hank "Stand back pass it on." Hank passed it on. Soon eveybody was out the way. Ken shout all the mosters after that nigth in the morning Ken was alive agian. Eveybody exset for Hank was sprised to see him.

THE END.

SpoilerShow
RE: The Gost and other spine-curdling tales of terror
Twelfth Nigth

On the twelfth nigth someone new came into town. He headed straith for a little boys house. The boys name is Andrew. Andrew has a cat called Drake. Four outer chidren lived with him Hank, Sara, Dist, Hailie. Mary their mum and Chalie thier dad and Ken thier uncle stayed thier as well. The man called Gorge kidnaped Drake. Gorge ran to a big hill. Gorge called open says me. The hill opened.

Gorge walked into the hill. Dwane was forced to want to be Andrew. In the morning Andrew found himself in Dwanes body. Gorge run to the house. A man called Ivonstin ran past Gorge. Ivonstin looked like he was in a hurry. He was in a hurry. He had to attend to his ill wife Fefe. The doctor Luie was ill so was the nurse Jill.

Gorge ran past the burger bar wich is ran by Chef Frank. Gorge ran past the alley. Then he walked back up to the alley. He saw a shadowy withe figre that looked the same as him self. This thing was Gorge's gost. The gost spoke: "I am your vrery own gost."

Gorge was simply scared stiff. Gorge spoke "you mean this is me when I Die"

The gost replied "yes." Gorge's spine let out a shiver. Gorge fainted. A few seconds he woke up and screamed. Since this was eley in the morning the screm woke eveybody up. Evey one rushed two wards the alley.

The gost disoped but at the moner the gost disapped seval seletons apered stoned them. The seletons bracked. A storm came with a outrage. The seltons disappered but the storm was still against them. The wind was droping hailstones. The hailstones bilt up to be gousts. Tuder tudered. Evey body was socked. The linning bolts came down to make fire. Alfed the city welsler trowe the falling asaroids upwards.

A tree headed dragon gost came up to Goge. The gost said "I am still your goust. I can cage shapes. I can fly, disaper and even clut."

Goge said "whats that"

The goust replied "KILL"

Eveybodys spine let out a shiver. Fefe was breathless as a Dagger aperred in place of the gost. Then the gost flew down from the heavens above. The gost said to Gorge "I am the one that put the twele nigth idea in your head, I done that so I cold kill you."

"No." scremed Gorge.

A swop of birds apeered. Then one more apeered but this one had a cage. Goge was put in the cage. The birds carryed him off. Ioivonstinine ran after the birds. Then there was a cliff in front of him. Aprently there was a tree with a vine on the edge of the cliff. Ivionstine swung over to the casel.

Aprently a eye saw him.

TO BE CONTINUED?

SpoilerShow
That is beautiful. Crying Eagle
Dethtrap Island

One day a boy was swimming in the sea when a bottle floated up beside him. The next day his frends were at the beach. They were the only ones on the beach. Then a tite wave swept them to a boat. There was no one aboard then a map apered in the botle. The boy was amazed. They sailed off not knowing the way.

Finey they came to some rocks. On one rock there was a x. There was a message on the rock. It looked as if they saw duble. A man ran at them. He didn't look like a man. They jumped on the rock. The man was on a rock. A boy touched the x. They found them self in the sea. There was a near by note. It read: "Now the only way to get my tresure is x. - mister x" The boy know what it ment. He tuched the x and he had the trasre.

THE END.
Ix, your eight-year-old self has inspired me. Spoilering it so I don't steal your thunder.

SpoilerShow