4tuna Mafia Game

4tuna Mafia Game
4tuna Mafia Game
Originally posted by a deleted user

Hi! I'm the captain of crew M-347. If you're here, it means you answered my Morslist.com ad asking for crew members willing to venture for the fabled golds of Fortuna! I'm offering lots of like, fame, and money so it'll be just great. Everyone should be getting here shortly, then if nothing goes wrong, we'll take off right away!! It sure would suck if a secretive faction of duplicitous criminals hiding among us were to to sabotage the ship right as we take off and then attempt to take over in the ensuing frenzy, triggering my paranoia and making me lock myself in my room and lock the ship down until you guys can weed out the traitors amongst yourselves. Now let's go! Fill out your name on the sign in sheet.

Players
1. Apo11o - Slider
2. Gimeurcookie - Deed Mann
3. Starlit-Drakon - Dorite
4. Schazer - HootoffDpresses
5. - Cryptic Stinger
6. a52 - George McGee
7. Hichico - Veraxus Silas
8. awkwardcarapace
9. BB - Dot Harzel
10. DS Piron - Zephik
11. earthexe - Larry

by signing up for this on the dotted line you agree to all terms and conditions therein as well as the dissemination of your likeness for all media and merchandising properties for up to 70 years beyond your death

Oh and don't forget to send in a character to me via PM! Here's an example of what to do.
SpoilerShow

Good luck!!!
RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (open 4 all!)
*Scribbles all over the sign-in sheet instead of writing on the lines*
Yes hello I would like to play this game of mafia that you have proposed right over here
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
*Rubs hands together*
I'm in! Just need to design me a character....
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
slaps a big paint handprint on the sign-in sheet

count me in.
Yes please!
I'll join after all.
I've never played this before, but why not. I'll join. I'll send in a character once I have a chance tomorrow
Oh yeah!!!! Sign me up!
(Character will come a bit later.)
I'm part of the game also, and playing it will be neat I bet!
[Image: lmmpL3T.png]
Here I am, it's me, Larry! <3

[Image: ZEsYPHm.png]

https://pastebin.com/nZu9s2Ty
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Hi Larry!!!
Larry!!!! <3 <3 <3

How are you doing Larry, old bud, old chum, old pal?

Wow Larry is like. The best robot? Who I totally did not at some point try to murder.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
hello? hello????? Hello!!!!!! dis is ur cool n gud frend w/ a frenderly remindin that im here! ur frend! confrendmns!
oh, rad, thanks man!
[Image: azkdxzM.png]

Yaay, yaaaay, it's time to make friends!
Gee is excited to meet nice crewmembers! Gee wonders if they have any shiny things that they might be willing to give Gee?
CONFIRM
[Image: O7SL1R0.gif]

What excitement! There's nothing better in life than getting to go to the wilds of space, off to experience new sights, some of which have never been seen before! I perpose we have a rousing round of introductions, got to make sure everything is in "ship shape" hahahaha!
You must be registered to view this content.
[Image: zzy4zCU.png]

SpoilerShow
RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11)
[Image: O7SL1R0.gif]

All in favor of Name getting the first mate job say Aye! Clearly Name is some sort of generic right? Generics are great at order, they'll do a fantastic job, heck their job currently is Job right now!
[Image: EM8waMs.png]

Larry... supposes he should be putting better effort in his character portraits.

Either way, Larry is a bit unfamiliar with all of these new friends. Larry likes the Deed man's idea; we should introduce ourselves. S-soo... Uhm...

[Image: jkuE3p0.png]

Hiiii! I'm Larry! I'm your crew's designated Larry! Larry hopes to make lots and lots of friends on our trip..!
[Image: mfxhl.jpg]

Hey, what kind of a nickname is "awkwardcarapace"? Doesn't even make sense...

[Image: ksqml.jpg]

Anyway, hi. I'm Andromeda, the crew's navigator: basically, the person who has to carry around like five atlases everywhere he goes. I'm pleased to meet you!

We have to elect a first mate, huh...? Well nobody's really cast any real votes yet so I'll just elect myself to be first mate? Why not, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Sorry Andromeda's talksprites are pretty huge, but that's what happens when your character has annoyingly large horns.)
[Image: FtT7mqf.png]
[Image: HaAP1Rp.png]
Hey hey everyone, the name is Veraxus, Veraxus Silas. This was gonna just be another trip of good old descanso y relajación. But it seems fate’s got it in for little ol’ me. I’ll be your Cook for the trip, here’s hoping we can all get along to some muy deliciosa food. If you need me, I’ll probably be in the Cocina, or y’know, taking it easy en el salón.

Also, guess I'll follow the flow and vote that fella Andromeda for first mate.