Ixcaliber watches films

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ixcaliber watches films
Ixcaliber watches films
To cut a long story short I have a hard disk recorder and it is almost full of movies that I have never seen but which I intend to watch one day. Furthermore I am terrible at making decisions. I list the films that are available to watch and you tell me what to watch. In return for this valuable service I write up a hopefully entertaining review of the film in question.

The list:
SpoilerShow

I would do this as a poll but technical limitations prohibit this. Sixteen poll options is far too few, I don't know how anyone could possibly have a poll with less than thirty.
RE: Ixcaliber watches films
The Prestige is my excuse to eat popcorn. I recommend it as long as you're not looking for something to analyze.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
I vote Princess Bride.
MEAN GIRLS MEAN GIRLS

LINDSAY LOHAN IS A PLOT POINT.

[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
The astronauts wife looks terrible. Watch that one.
oh is this about inflicting pain on Ix if so Aeon Flux :D
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

Wait, what version is it? Yes if it's the older one with the /tunnel ride/ >:D
Yes if its the other one too, because then you have to look up the special features which include learning the oompa loompa dances. Assuming you don't already have them, of course.
I remember Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow as being enjoyable to watch. A bit ridiculous at times, but definitely enjoyable.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Bloodrayne is not on that list. In fact, I don't see anything by Uwe Boll on that list.
Guys, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is not the name of the one with Gene Wilder. That's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Charlie and the Chocolate Factors is the one with Johnny Depp.
FILM NUMBER ONE: THE PRESTIGE

THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS

SpoilerShow

I think Princess Bride is probably next on the list. Also Guy this is a list of films I have at my immediate disposal. I guess if a really truly awful film like Bloodrayne was to be on the TV and I was to have sufficient Hard Disk space I could tape it and add it to the list, but for the moment these are your options.