Collections!

Collections!
Collections!
Here is a thread to talk about things you collect. Or hoard, if you're a packrat like me.

I'll start. I've got this weird obsession with hoarding pennies. I don't call it a collection because the only criteria for adding something to it is that it has to be a penny. I've been idly doing it for the past year or two and my collection's gotten up to 454 of 'em.

SpoilerShow

You could say I have a lot of common cents.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
RE: Collections!
I collect feelings. Whenever I feel something I haven't ever felt yet I write it down in a diary cynically called "Black Box"

That moment when I got on IRC after ranting my fucking nards apart in here is in it.

The best part is naming them, which is harder than you'd think without clinging to thesauruses
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
[Image: 5448c5822773cd36b40533115f4d5f13.png?1325551000]
I figure I'll eventually get enough to make a fort

[Image: tA9Kj.jpg]
I collect hats. I have so many hats. TOO MANY HATS.
(01-03-2012, 01:58 AM)Plaid Wrote: »I figure I'll eventually get enough to make a fort

[Image: tA9Kj.jpg]

I try and I try and I try but people keep insisting I recycle 'em

[Image: 195_7817.jpg]
Mostly I collect dust.
I collect du-DAMNIT GODBOT

Two things I do hoard pretty religiously are notes and letters from people I care about and doodles I make on napkins at work. Sometimes I forget there are other napkins and wipe crumbs on my arm to avoid messing up a good doodle.
I used to collect bottles of Bawls but I can't get Bawls anywhere any more and that makes me sad.
(01-03-2012, 06:53 AM)cyber95 Wrote: »I used to collect bottles of Bawls but I can't get Bawls anywhere any more and that makes me sad.

I know where you can get some.

Winky

SpoilerShow
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]