Farm Goods

Poll: Choose.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pouch of Many Seeds
25.00%
3 25.00%
Unyielding Shovel
16.67%
2 16.67%
10 Generic Followers
25.00%
3 25.00%
Cube of Exchange
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Farm Goods
Farm Goods
Each of you has one of the following (of your choice):
  • Pouch of Many Seeds
  • Unyielding Shovel
  • 10 Generic Followers
  • Cube of Exchange

A span of endless waters traps you on a bland dirt island. The only notable features are the people on it (you), as well as a stone slab with the following engraving: "Table of Crafting".

Resources:
Starting Items

Areas:
Dirt Plains
Endless Waters
Table of Crafting
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Farm Goods
I claim the cube of exchange and drop it in the Endless Waters

I then drop myself in the Endless Waters, exchanging my life in the pursuit of more cowbell.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I'll take the Followers and disperse them across the plain. Thank.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
water the fields with your blood
>Command 10 Followers dig at dirt for seeds
SpoilerShow
Credit claims the Cube of Exchange, and drops it into the Endless Waters. Immeadiately, a fountain of fresh water and a pillar of salt rise from near where the cube was dropped.

Credit then jumps into the endless waters, and becomes detached from their body, which is pulled deeper and deeper into the aqua. Credit is now a ghost. In the distance, a cowbell chimes.

Gatr selects the 10 followers, and disperses them across the plains. some of them sit down, bored. Others begin to flirt.

a52 slits his wrists with his fingernails, and begins dripping blood onto the dirt below him. a52 begins to feel a little dizzy...

Sleepy commands their 10 followers to start digging at the dirt for seeds. Several small piles of dirt form from their searching.

Resources:
20 followers (10 sleepy, 10 gatr)
Unclaimed Starting Items (a52, others)

Areas:
Dirt Plains
Small piles of dirt
Puddle of a52's blood
Endless Waters
Pillar of salt
Fountain of Fresh Water
Table of Crafting

Player Status:
a52 - bleeding / dizzy
Credit - ghost
Sleepy - normal
Gatr - normal
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I haunt a52 for their transgressions against... dirt.

you got blood on dirt's precious suit. how dare you.
Credit haunts a52, who is super spooked! a52 dies of blood loss, and becomes a ghost.

Stuff:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
>claim a52s and Credits unclaimed Resources (they dont care they r dead) as 2 Pouchs of Many Seeds
>followers plant seeds on bank of endless waters
>take sum of a52s blood
>draw pentagram on chest w/ blood
>summon demon??
SpoilerShow
my ghostly form sits atop the pentagram during the summoning
I find some followers who are not flirting and take them to the Pillars of Salt. I then command them to start collecting the salt. In whatever containers they happen to have on them? IDK. I tell them to figure it out.
I perch atop the pillar of salt and dispense salt-laced truisms about the world to Gatr's followers
Sleepy can't claim someone else's stuff!

Sleepy draws a pentagram of blood on their chest, and channels their inner demon thoughts to summon a demon. Sleepy feels evil energies filling them. As Credit's ghost flies into the pentagram, a bloody hand emerging from Sleepy's chest. Credit is sucked into a fleshy prison and Sleepy is released from theirs, as a blood soaked creature crawls out of Sleepy's chest. Credit has become a demon. Sleepy has become a ghost.

Gatr commands the followers to start gathering salt, and they do. Much salt is gathered.

Schazer crouches on top the pillar of salt. "This is a pillar of salt," they say. "Salt is real. The air you breathe cannot be seen, but is certainly there. There is so much blood near the body."

There are suddenly 2 more followers.

Stuff:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I petition some of Gatr's salt-gatherers to join me in a Salt Cult.

Not enough to really eat into his numbers, just a couple that he can easily replenish.
possess Schazer's salt pile, and fall out from beneath them.
"Oh. Whoops. There goes my haunting career ahahah."

Credit plays king of the hill with Schazer, grappling with them to claim the spot as Canada's Next Top Blasphemer.

"Salt does not exist. What you want is butter. Top-notch burgers. Consumerism. You want it. And it wants you."
Oh and this is my very fashionable demon armor.

[Image: Crazy-silly-insane-fashion-5.jpg]
>go deep into endless waters
>maybe fish??
>maybe Atlantis or something??
SpoilerShow
I have my followers make their own unique salt pentagrams. I ask them to let their imagination run free with what words to have around the edge. I will summon more demons to have as my followers.
You must be registered to view this content.
Schazer convinces 2 followers to join their Salt Cult! They begin to do some salt related rituals...

a52 flies into Schazer's salt pile, but passes right through it! Frustrated, a52 flies back and forth through it. After a few of these, he notices that the salt pile has been adjusted slightly, with strange "wave-like" texture. Using this knowledge, a52 flies into it in a circle, constantly passing through it on only the one side. This causes the salt pillar to slant, until it collapses onto the dirt island.

"Õ̸͆͗̃͝͞h̵̄́̑͊ͧ̉̕̕͏.ͭͦͩ̀́ͨ͐҉̡́͝ ̴̾̐̄ͪͬͭ͆ͫ̋ͧ͆̈̕͡W̧̏̊̃̽̓̑ͮͫ̓̑ͬ͘̕͡h̡ͧͪͣ͐ͩ́͢͝ơ̷̢ͨ̓͆ͩ̋̊̈́̌ͪ̔͐ͬ̓̾͑͛ͫ̽̐͞ò͌̌͌́͏̧҉͜p̅̔̔͊ͬ̀̚͘s̵̨ͯ̑͗ͥ͒̚͠.̸̸̛ͣͯ͊̆́́ͯ̒̒̂̏͊̓̈́ͮ̌̂̈́͐͢ ̶̵̵̡͆͒̈̾̒͞T̵̛̑ͨ̅͆̃ͧ͗͗̒̚͘h̨̛͒̐͑͋ͩ͒̑̊̔͂ͧ̑̚ȩ̴ͧ͒̔ͥ͡r͌̀̎͆̏̾̄̉̾̋̅ͬ̽͆͏͟eͨ̋͊͗́͜ ̢͛̄͊ͤ͆̅͐ͣͩ̍̈́̆̽̀͝g̨̡̃̐̑ͬͫ͆̂͆̍̓ͮ͌͆ͨ̀o̓ͣ͛̉͊ͥͨ͗ͫ͘͏͝͡e̸̽̐ͧͫ̓͞s̷͑ͩͮͥͩ̏̆ͮͯ̎͋͂̏̈̌ͯ̓͟͢͟ ̸̷̵̎̆͂̀͋͂͒͟m̋ͨ̔̿̈̌ͦͧ̀̔̉͊͡͡y̧ͦ̆̽̈̆͌̒͊ͭͥ̒ͯ̄̊̋ͭ ̢̇͋͋̈͆͋̌̋̊̉ͣͨ͆̾͋͟͞h̵̛̛ͪ͐̿̌̽̍̀͐͐͗́͟á̈͑ͭ͐̆́̅̂̆̐͗̑̐ͯͨ͜͜u̸̶̧ͥ̆͛ͬ̓͊̃̊̐̅̿̎͞n̅̇̎͐ͨ͋̍́̆ͫ͏̸͞͡t̶̛ͧ̄͆̑͂̈́̈́͊ͯ̀̀̚͘í́ͤ̿̿ͤ̆́́̆ͭ̒ͯͮ̈͘͜n̛͐ͦͬ̐̈̈́̾̊̔ͦ͜g̨̃̐̀̋̄̇ͬ̒̄ͧ͑͘͜ ̨ͤ͆͌̿̉͒͘͞҉c̛ͮͦ͆̋ͥͤ̈̂̌ͧ͒͂ͫ́a̶̎̽ͨ͑̐̎ͭ̒ͣ̾̊͆ͥ̈ͪ͑̔ͪ̚͢ŗ̵̇̎̓̃̔̀͢͡e̒̎ͬ̿̑͆ͣ̈́̑͌ͫ̄̾ͯ͠͝ęͫ͂̐ͯ̌̇̽ͥ͌͐̍̀̕r̵̷̢̧̊͑ͧ̈͌̆̑ͮ̂̚ ̶̢ͫ̂ͦ͊̽͞àͨͪ̋̀̉̾ͥ͢͞h̴̆̂̒̃̎͟a̷̧ͥ̆͛ͣ̃̈́ͬ͊͑ͩ͊̄̅ͪͨͣ͂̓̈́͘͘͟h̢̾̽̈̿̓̎̀͆ͭͨ̂͊͂̽̂̎̎̿̍͠ȧ̵̵̀ͫͦ̔͟͜͞ḧ̡͊ͩ̃̊͟͠.̸̸̧ͤ̋̉ͫ͑͑͋̏ͧ̎͋̌͐"

Meanwhile, Schazer began to notice that the pillar was tipping (as it was a very incremental process). Unfortunately, trying to climb down resulted in the tower tipping even more precariously. The only thing Schazer could do was brace themselves for the inevitable fall, or jump off. Before they could make the decision, the pillar collapsed, and Schazer fell to the dirt ground, breaking a leg. And then they got covered in salt.

The salt acolytes ceased their prayers and moved to aid Schazer, digging up their face first. a52 is still a little salty they couldn't actually possess and become a pillar of salt...

The salt pillar reforms.

The blood demon credit moves towards Schazer, pulling them out of the salt and shaking them around, muttering gibberish in a foreign tongue with a foreign tongue.

"S̷̢̐ͣ̌̒̒ͮͥ͐̽̍̐͊͒̆ͨ͂͠͠a̷̛ͥ́͐ͭͣ̉̈͛̏̓ͧ͊̂̒̑̊ͪ̍ͥ͜l̶̽̍̄ͪͧ̅͂̎ͧ͛ͦ͊͛ţ̷ͦͨ̆̔̌ͧ̊̔͋̍̔͒̃ͫͬ̋ͯ ̔͛̔̄̏̊ͩ͆̓̈́̈́ͣ̀́͢͝ḑ̷̉̍ͯͥ̓̃̀̉̎̋ͬͣ̍̔̽͞o̵̧̊̽ͯ͐̌ͩ͑ͨ͘͝e̢̎̊ͧ̑͌ͬ͞͏̀s̃̍̃̈́ͩ͛ͤ͒̉͐͂͑̋̃̚͏̀͜͡ ̎ͦ̿ͬ̒҉̴nͦ͑ͣ̉̀ͮͭͭ͗̽͘҉̡́͏ơͮ̿͒̓́̍̌ͪ̾ͧ̔ͦ͗̉͆̉̈́͘̕t̨̉̍̐̀͟͞ ̸̶̧ͮ̔̑́̔̊̄̇ͬ̓̐͡e̸͋̎͐́̀̚͡xͥ̇̔̓͂͑͛͑͌͜i̡͛̿̄̀̍̕ş͒̏͗ͭ̎̈̄̋̐̀͘͟t̡̐ͧ̂ͣͣͩͫ̔ͦͤͪͨ̓ͣ͊̕.̇̉ͬ̋͌ͪ͐̌̃͒͋ͩ̓ͣ͆̈̚҉ ̷̛ͨ̎́̎Wͣ͊ͨ̒̌̌͌ͭ͊ͣ̐͂͋̀̚̚͠h́ͨ̌̉͌ͥ̑̊̿͆͒ͮ͐͗̾̆͂̌̚̕͜҉̢͢a̴ͤ̿̀̂̄̈́̓̈́̎ͮ͛̈́̓ͣ̇ͨ͞t̵ͧ̀ͭ̌͛̀͞ ̉ͩ̓̔ͪ́ͨ͛͂̒ͪͩ̓ͪ̋͘͏̢̧y̸̓̉̾̐͌̋ͨ̌ͮ̚͘͝ȯ̷ͧ̈̀ͪ̇ͨͣͨ͊ͥ̋̆̾̚͞u̅̌̊̅͒ͭ̓͊ͫͧ͋̓̀́̍͜͠ ̈́̇ͮ͊̽̏ͦ͆ͥ̈ͨͩ̀̚͏̷̷̕͟wͫ̍̈̈ͤ͂͟͟҉̷ȧ̴̎͒͐̑̒ͪ̆ͣ͌̎ͫ̅̾̅̓̓̐͑̕͏̛n̂̊ͧ̎̉͐ͨ̋̈́ţ̛̐̾̾͋̈́ͫ̓ͦ͟͜ ̵̢̧̛͑ͦ̎̎́̉̄̓ͩ̏̾̉i̸͆̍̊̔̋̑́̄ͧ҉ş̛̍͂ͨ̓̓̓͋̑͐̃́͂̋̀̇́͗́͜ ͩ̈̅̀ͮͩ͋̐ͧ͂͗̒̄̃̾̓́͌͂҉̷̛͞͞b̊̑ͥ̓ͪ̃ͭͧ̾̿ͯ̒̄̓̂͠҉̷̴̛ȗ͛ͯ̎̋̆͗ͦͨ̾͐͛́ͮ͒ͭͬ̉ͣ̀͢͡t̵ͧͫͦͦͮ͋ͫ̊͂ͯ̎̆ͥt̵̵ͬ̽ͫ̀̾̾ͨͤ͑͌͌̓̚ẻ͋ͩ̊ͣ̇̀rͪ̔́̃͐̑͗̔̄͆̆ͣ͑͊́͋͛͌͏̶̧́́.̡̢̒̈́̏̾̂ͩ̈́
̨̈ͤͯ̍̊̈́̓̕͢͡T̵ͮ͛̿̃̈̀̔̒ͩ͐ͥ̀̏̚͜͞ơ̶̴̛ͫ̐ͥ̀̎ͮ͌͒̈ͮ̅ͧͪ͊̾̀ṗͯ̔ͧͬ҉̢͢͠-̶̧̛ͣ̈́͗̅ͣ͆ͪ͘͞ṅ̨̧ͤ̑ͧ͌ͧõ̷̷̓̀͛̎ͪͬͯ̄̃̈̽̏̾͆͘͠҉t̢̅̂̍̄̈́̀̈ͩ͘͡c̷̢̛̊͆̑̓̃̑̍͂͑̋ͭ̎̿̏̕͟h͑ͮͣͫ̋ͪ͂̊ͨ̓̋ͥ̈͂̀̚̕͟ ̑̋ͧͧ̉́ͤ͞͠͠b̶̃̍ͦ̾̆̓̒͆̒ͯͤͪ̕͞uͨ͒̉ͥͭͥ̈̀r̛̉͒̂ͩ͐̊̐ͯ̏̈͂̇͂̑̅́̚͞͠g̴̨̛̛͐̔̀͑̏͌ͯͦ̈́̍͗̃́eͪ̓̈̑ͭ̆̋̔̓͛ͣ̿͜r̷̶̡͂̓͒̔͛̋ͮ̔ͦ͘͝s̴̡̨ͣ̂ͣ̏̏̎͑͌͜͠.ͯ͐̅̈́͊̈́ͫͭ̉̇̿҉͞͝͞ ̧̽̃̒̋̔̏ͣͩ͗̑̍͊̋͒͛̚͠C̵̸̑́͒̔̂ͤ̒̆ͫͦ͐ͣ̑̒́̓̀̚̚ơ̊̑̏͊ͭͨ̒ͬ́̋ͩ͑́n̛͛̍ͮͯͪͪ̒̕s̑ͯ̋ͯ͆ͫ͛́̚͏̸̸ų̢͆̄͆ͥ͆̈́̏ͫͮ͏m̴̷̽͆ͨ̅ͨ̓̓ͪ̐̍҉e̴̛̛̋͋̾̀̽ͭ͆͟͞rͥ͋̈̉̍́̏͟҉̛͏i̶̸̷̔͑ͩ̓̊ͭ̑͒̚͝͝s̨̢̛͆̈́͋ͯ̏ͣ͌m̷̈́ͦ̑͒̽ͦ̊.̶ͬͧ͊̒͗̀ͫ́̀ ͧͯ͒̏̂͐ͯ͒̒̄̿ͥ͘͝͡Y̷̴̋̑̿ͨͥ̓̒́͞o͂̀ͤ̋͗̒̍ͦͯͦͤ̅͌͂͞͝u̷ͧ̐ͣ̐̅̒͋̑ͭ̑͐̇̒͊͐̀͠͞ ̴̢́̽̈́ͦ̽̄̕͜w̶̉ͯ̊ͯ̓ͣͨͫ͑͆̎̈́͂ͫ̄ͤ̎͂҉a̡̢ͣ͗̓ͧͮ̾n̵̅ͤ̿͊̂̂̔̕͠t̶̊͂́ͬ̂͛̒ͣ̈́ͯ̿ͪ̚͟͡͠ ̵͊̍́̊̂̒́͟͠͡i̧̛̊ͫ͛ͮͩͧ́͌̽͟͡t̶̴ͫͯ̽̔͒ͪ̔̈̇̔̍͒̓̂ͣ̀̂͂ͦ̀͝.ͤͫ̽͆ͤ̓̆ͦͨ͆ͫ̈̏̂͌ͤ͐̓͏
̨̨͊͂ͣͧ̊̍ͦ͊̉́̋ͦ̑ͦ́A̍͆͂͑͆ͦ͐ͦ̈̒̽̂̉ͦ̚͡͝n̴̒ͬ̑͂̈͠d̸̓̏͆̀̀̚ ̴̡̧̎̃ͮ̈́̐ͬ̄̓͛͑ͣ̿͂ͫ̍̔͘͠i̸̡̔̌̎͂̾̀̃̐̽͒͛̒͒͆ͧ̃̕͘ţ̛ͧͯͬ͐́́͂́ͩͤ̅̓̇ͦ͋́͠ ̄ͭ̉ͦͦ͂ͬ̋̊̊͛́ͥ͐̌͌͞҉̴̨w̸̡͒̄̂͐̂̽̂̽ͣͤ̉̒̈́́͟á̢̛̿͐͒͋̿̀͛͠ņ̷̨͒̿ͮ̽͋ͦ̽ͩ̎͞t̸̛͂ͤͤͤͦ̔̓͐́̏̿͌ͯ̀ş̛͂̀͆͆ͤ̂̌ͨ̅̊͘̕ ̷̡̨̎ͨ̊̑̿ͭͣ̏͆̓́͜yͫ͊ͥ̂ͦ̇̀͌̋ͦ̀̿́͜o̵̔̀ͪ̓͌ͥͣ͋͑̋͜u̡ͪ̅̌̂ͥͬͣͥ̊̏ͪͤ͋̑̀̚͜.̨̓͐̚͘͠"

Credit throws Schazer aside, then flies to the top of the newly formed salt pillar. Blood seeps into it. Credit laughs.

Sleepy the ghost had flown into the water, and had been going down since. Maybe the endless waters are endless, they thought. Sleepy stopped. Some small fish were swimming around him. Sleepy tried to grab at them, but their hands only passed through. Looks like fishing is a no. Sleepy goes deeper and deeper into the waters, stopping every now and then to look at new salt water fascinations. A particularly large jellyfish floated far below them, but Sleepy could see it clearly from all the light it gave off. There was sort of dark shape on it,a very human looking shape....

Gatr premotes the salt cult, telling the 10 followers to construct customized salt pentagrams. Each follower makes an intricate and unique pentagram (with the exception of this one guy who made like 50 smaller ones in the same time). After the completion of the pentagrams, the two made by the Salt God Cultists begin to glow. Salt placed in the middle of the pentagram opened up, and a Lesser Salt Demon crawled out of each.

They began chanting ancient curses, and many particles of salt started to fly in circles around them.

Gatr declares them as his new followers.

hugs their cube of exchange, which steals most of the warmth from body to give them: a matchbox. shivers. For unknown reasons, the smell of a tiny wrapped chocolate can be smelt.

Stuff:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I eat as many pentagrams as possible.
>greet the shape
>ask if they has any seeds
SpoilerShow
I'll take my pouch of many seeds, and plant one at the center of each pentagram.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
I teach the salt demons how to do the Human Salt Demon Pyramid. The human followers can join if they want to I guess.

EDIT: There's only two? In that case, I teach them some other gymnastic moves. Like, uhh... Are there any uneven parallel bars around here? I command some human followers to make some out of trees.