OH FUCK!!! It's a Murder Mystery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OH FUCK!!! It's a Murder Mystery
RE: OH FUCK!!! It's a Murder Mystery
(04-17-2016, 03:18 AM)FluxYggdrasil Wrote: »>Probe them about their love for murder mystery novels

Addison is unable to probe either of them about this because they don't have a love for murder mystery novels. she does. She does however reply to Gunter.

[Image: JGynv14.png]

[Image: Gpee7r3.png]
Addison: Yeah I am.
Addison: It's really surprising, I never thought I would win one of those random raffle things...BUT I DID!
Addison: Anyways...I need to go and check in ya...but I'll talk later kay.

Addsion then gently pushes past Strawberry and Gunter and then pushes on the glass doors of the building, noting that she can't see through them as they are a foggy type of glass.

After a moment of nothing occurring, Gunter speaks up.

[Image: 25Uhr2I.png]
Gunter: It is a pull door.

Feeling really dumb about that, Addison doesn't even reply as she instead pulls on the door and opens it, allowing cool air blast her as she steps into the main hall and is greeted by a sight at the reception.

[Image: LEptP0b.png]

A tall woman is angerly yelling in Japanese at the worker behind the counter while two others, a chubby woman and a tall Indian man who looks like he may pass out, watch.

Thanks to her heritage, Addison is able to understand the woman.

[Image: NBtOgoQ.png]
????: THIS IS FUCKIGN DUMB!
????: HOW CAN YOU OF LOST MY LUGGAGE!. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?!
????: I AM...

Who is this angry woman...and heck while your at it, who are the other two guests?
Ralts: Nekomura Raru
Chub: Mariah Christiano
Slepy Man: Bhaskara Bhat
>Sayuri Akashiro
>Mina Karlington
>Rafi Jhaveri
(04-18-2016, 02:01 AM)Oclarina Wrote: »Ralts: Nekomura Raru
Chub: Mariah Christiano
Slepy Man: Bhaskara Bhat

(04-18-2016, 08:07 PM)FluxYggdrasil Wrote: »>Sayuri Akashiro
>Mina Karlington
>Rafi Jhaveri

[Image: TSamT1x.png]

[Image: hHHfKFZ.png]
Nekomura: I AM NEKOMURA RARU
Nekomura: FAMOUS FASHIONISTA AND I WILL NOT BE TREATED THIS WAY!
Nekomura: I EXPECT TO SEE MY LUGGAGE, IN MY ROOM!, BY DINNER!

[Image: AqLgbf4.png]

And it was then with that all being said, that Nekomura turned way from the desk, stared Addison in the eyes for a moment and then stormed off, pushign past her and our the front door of the building. During that time, the employee who had been behind the desk head left..likely unable to handle what just happened...Addison would have to wait to check in. But while she did that the other woman in the room walked up to her.

[Image: aIIXaA4.png]

[Image: bgnVgeE.png]
????Well that was unpleasant.
????: But at least it's over now and you didn't have to witness it from the start.

The woman states before she sticks out one hand.

[Image: b7Eigiu.png]
Mina: I'm Mina Karlington and the poor tired man by the stairs is Bhaskara Bhat.
Mina: I assume your the final guest and thus it is a true pleasure to meet you.

[Image: ink1d4P.png][Image: iP6cQiH.png]

Addison shakes Mina's hand and then smiles at her...
What will she say?
Ask that poor guy if he's gonna be okay.
(04-20-2016, 01:36 AM)sfou Wrote: »Ask that poor guy if he's gonna be okay.

After shaking hands with Mina, Addison decides to walk past the woman and check on the very tired man...er Bhaskara.

[Image: oGcp5hD.png]

[Image: MvWrGvm.png]
Addison: Hey Bud you ok?

[Image: RgTVyHI.png]
Bhaskara: Z Z Z Z Z Z

Well it looks like he actually fell asleep..while standing up...and he's still standing. How in the world has he not fallen over.....Addison decided actually not to question that and instead turns her focus towards the elevators across from the lobby area, where she notices two more guests.

[Image: m8032HF.png]\

[Image: nx5KSyU.png]
????: Piece a shit lift, hurry ta fuck up.

States a rather pale woman in a green tracksuit. Her voice sounds sorta British but she's also got an odd mix of...Cajun? You can't be sure. But she's lookign at the elevator doors while a rather short but almost wildly muscular man in brown watches blankly.

For a moment, nothing happens but then the woman notices Addison behind her and turns to face them.

[Image: M7z77eK.png]
????: Oh hye. Didn't notice ya there.
????: Ya must be the last guest..cool, I'm ....

Who is this woman...and whose the man?
Light green seems like the GAIL PETERSON type... not sure about brown though, but he looks happy. Lets call him... SAMSON BRODY. I dont know. See whats making him so gosh diddly darned happy.
(04-23-2016, 04:53 AM)FluxYggdrasil Wrote: »Light green seems like the GAIL PETERSON type... not sure about brown though, but he looks happy. Lets call him... SAMSON BRODY. I dont know. See whats making him so gosh diddly darned happy.

[Image: iRtpp86.png]
[Image: M7z77eK.png]
Gail: Gail Peterson
Gail: And shut but buff is Brody...

[Image: nx5KSyU.png]
Gail: I think... he doesn't talk much.

[Image: GeZdtVF.png][Image: 0sbSHSS.png]

Addison looks over at Brody and kinda waves her hand in front of his face, earning no response from him besides a simple blink....ok then cool. It was then that there was a *Ding* and the right elevator opened.

[Image: xbwQGoi.png]
[Image: IHWXK5B.png] [Image: M7z77eK.png]
????/Gail: Finnally

Both Gail and the tall man with the large glasses spoke at the same time and even as the man stepped out of the elevator and Gail and Brody walked in. Gail waved at Addison quickly before the doors to the elevator closed, leaving Addison with the man.

[Image: Lg6oWOo.png]
[Image: IHWXK5B.png]
????: Salutations Milady.
????: I am SirVictoryx7 but you can call me..

What's this nerds name?
Unfortunately his name turns out to be Milord. This is going to be difficult.
(04-29-2016, 06:39 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Unfortunately his name turns out to be Milord. This is going to be difficult.

Ok im going to go off this sorta...

[Image: dpwnX65.png]
[Image: IHWXK5B.png]
Mi-Sung: MI-SUNG LEE
[Image: Waw1hUT.png]
Mi-sung: But you can call me Mi

Addison walks away before Mi-sung can even finish that, not wanting to deal with whatever he was about to do. Instead she headed back to reception to see if the worker had returned..and they had..along with two more people.

[Image: fIhdZqv.png]
[Image: 8EOMJlr.png]
???: Listen bud, nobody told me I needed a key...so just give it.

A very tall attractive woman is talking to the worker at the moment and an equally tall and rather buff man stands behind her. He seems to notices Addison as he quickly turns with a smile on his face.

[Image: OPNgbq6.png]
???: OH HI THEWE

The man chimes with a noticeable lisp..

What's his and the woman's[/color] names.
Word fromt he author.

It would be real nice if peopel sent messgaes and stuff again...so th eplot can actually take off. The intro is almost over ......
Alright, Ill bite.

Green is Melissa Sigfreid

Pink is Timothy Moriarty
(05-09-2016, 04:39 AM)FluxYggdrasil Wrote: »Alright, Ill bite.

Green is Melissa Sigfreid

Pink is Timothy Moriarty

[Image: TabyEu1.png]
[Image: OPNgbq6.png]
Timothy: I'm Timothy Moriarty, you must be Addison.
[Image: MvWrGvm.png]
Addison: Yeah I am, how did you know?
[Image: jNfTqnl.png]
Timothy: Mina told me.

Timothy points to the glass doors of the lobby area where Mina can be seen on the other side. She seems to of taken notice of this and waves. As soon as she does that, the woman in the leather jacket arrive at the door and pushes past her, seems like whatever it was she was doing at the reception desk was done.

[Image: jNfTqnl.png]
Timothy: Oh right, the woman who just left was Melissa.
Timothy: Anyways I assume you have yet to check in, since theirs still a key hanging up.

Addison merely nods at this before stepping up the the reception desk.

What will she do now.