Lucidstuck website (in progress)
OBSERVERS! roll call!
Lucidstuck Wiki
Become a patron on patreon!
Buy iP a coffee!
Official Lucidstuck Discord community
Twitch livestreaming

[Image: prYnd7a.png]

You open the box. You retrieve two stuffed toys buried under packaging peanuts. Perhaps a gift from your father?

show chatlogShow

fanart!! (Pretty damn huge now...')Show
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
Idk how Schaz will end up feeling about this, I may be wrong, but the general consensus on Eagle Time is that the only things that aren't allowed are Homestuck and Homestuck derivatives.
>Lucas: pack the doll and go back to figuring which is the fastest and safest way to Alice's
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(04-04-2016, 03:02 AM)a52 Wrote: »Idk how Schaz will end up feeling about this, I may be wrong, but the general consensus on Eagle Time is that the only things that aren't allowed are Homestuck and Homestuck derivatives.
This is something that sort of came from me. The adventure was being continued elsewhere, and I wanted to inform a couple of people on here who I know read this.

Lucidstuck's ties with homestuck are pretty loose. Besides the art style and a few references it's mostly focussed on horror and dream mechanics.
Literally the worst thing that's going to happen is some people are going to studiously claim on assorted satellite social platforms they haven't read this thread because of its Homestuck trappings and have no intention of doing so. Maybe they'll lovingly satirise you specifically while faux-ranting about what a blight Homestuck is on the Sacred Sanctimonious Hallowed Halls Of The Institute of Forum Adventuring, but I don't really see anyone stepping up to the plate to make such a concerted effort at being an asshole (genuine in their feelings or not).

Some of the people I can think of who'd do this are my friends, and mostly irrespective of the above fact they can frankly go attempt the proverbial flying fuck at a rolling donut.

iP, you do you. Welcome to the forums, be a teamfriend but deffo stick your tongue out at the curmudgeons who call themselves regulars (myself included). If you need any assistance in matters forum-administrative, feel free to ask me whenever.
Feed the frightening puppet the small person on your head
~◕ w◕~
(04-04-2016, 03:17 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Literally the worst thing that's going to happen is some people are going to studiously claim on assorted satellite social platforms they haven't read this thread because of its Homestuck trappings and have no intention of doing so. Maybe they'll lovingly satirise you specifically while faux-ranting about what a blight Homestuck is on the Sacred Sanctimonious Hallowed Halls Of The Institute of Forum Adventuring, but I don't really see anyone stepping up to the plate to make such a concerted effort at being an asshole (genuine in their feelings or not).

Some of the people I can think of who'd do this are my friends, and mostly irrespective of the above fact they can frankly go attempt the proverbial flying fuck at a rolling donut.

iP, you do you. Welcome to the forums, be a teamfriend but deffo stick your tongue out at the curmudgeons who call themselves regulars (myself included). If you need any assistance in matters forum-administrative, feel free to ask me whenever.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Schazer!
(04-04-2016, 03:17 AM)Schazer Wrote: »*stuff*

ok, cool. if you're okay with it, I'm okay with it.
>Lucas: See if that turret plush is sentient.
SpoilerShow
It's cool that you guys are cool with it.

Oh and I still had a Lucidstuck fanart I showed in the last stream that I had yet to hang on the fridge. Here it is again:
SpoilerShow
Lucas: Stuff the creepy doll back in the box

[Image: 4JuMg8k.png]

You return both items into the box.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: m6a9nAB.png]

You head over to the door to make your out into the outside world, though Goryuk catches you.
Show ChatlogShow

[Image: vqjElcA.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: HH8J5kQ.png]

You enter the blood drop meadows of Locad. Hopefully nothing too powerful is out and about.
THE MOON HAS EYES THAT SHOOT LASERS

This land is worse than i thought

but it has morgan freeman's nose so it's okay

> scout for danger
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Lucas: Scout for danger

[Image: 6ptS0uV.png]

You decide to look around for something dangerous.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ZAk0HZZ.png]

A tall figure stands before you, it stares intently.
Show ChatlogShow
> give a friendly greeting.
>Lucas: Keep walking while keeping an eye on any incoming attacks, no need to start fighting if this creature doesn't have any beef with you
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Lucas: Tell this guy to back off. Get the first strike if he is hostile.
>Lucas: "State your name rank and intention creature!".
SpoilerShow
LOMAM: A dark place filled with calm blackness.

LOHAM: A beautiful land with a single scar.

LOCAD: Fucking Hell on drugs Jesus Christ.

> Lucas: Prepare to set the meadow on fire if the need arises. :half-mspa:
(04-04-2016, 06:16 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »LOCAD: Fucking Hell on drugs Jesus Christ.

agree

(04-04-2016, 06:16 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Lucas: Prepare to set the meadow on wraith-fire if the need arises.
(04-04-2016, 06:16 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »LOMAM: A dark place filled with calm blackness.

omg about locad XDD

and heyo noooo, we don't know how dream physics work on fire or how flammable the flowers are XD

(04-04-2016, 10:50 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(04-04-2016, 06:16 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »LOMAM: A dark place filled with calm blackness.

omg about locad XDD

and heyo noooo, we don't know how dream physics work on fire or how flammable the flowers are XD

I refuse to let dream physics and the flammability of plants to get in the way of my pyromania.Raaaaage
Lucas: Tell this guy to back off. Get the first strike if he is hostile

[Image: GCTSnxr.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Bleh, fine.
2. No, get outta here.
Fuck no. Maybe it'll bite us in the ass later but shit around here is being WAY too friendly for an end game level. Although we may want to bring this guy back to the house to see if Goryuk will back us in taking him down and giving Azriel a easy soul.
Letting this guy tag along seems like a good way to have to fight two monsters at once.

>2
>Lucas: trust your instincts, what do they tell you about this guy?