Do You Feel Lucky?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Feel Lucky?
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
Exploded package is UN-IDEAL. More so exploded you! Let's open up the back and enter your employee ID
~◕ w◕~
Don't enter that code!!!

if the package explodes then all your assailants will not have anything to pursue you for anymore and you'll be able to get out alive!!

just, get away from the imminent explosion
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
> Please tell me you remember the code you were given. I know it's some random string, which is why we write it down and then destroy it, so... whoops.
You must be registered to view this content.
Code be 1 2 3 5
See way more high tech and harder to guess then 1 2 3 4.
Courier Uplink Module Wrote:COURIER UPLINK LOST - Retrying in 5...

[Image: oAz43iJ.png]

[Image: hWSrWto.png]
-s - $(*&BC3rD: 0- ohshitohshitohsh - JHjd#$78*s - oh good. Back with me?

(01-17-2016, 06:52 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »Don't enter that code!!!

if the package explodes then all your assailants will not have anything to pursue you for anymore and you'll be able to get out alive!!

just, get away from the imminent explosion

[Image: LucY8fe.png]

Yes, and then Medi新 would hunt me down and kill me. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... scratch that, if this package is that important, then it'll definitely be tomorrow.

Plus, my professional rep is on the line here! Who's going to hire a Courier who walked out on their clients' cargo?

(01-17-2016, 06:36 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Exploded package is UN-IDEAL. More so exploded you! Let's open up the back and enter your employee ID

[Image: kPTI6Dv.png]

This. This is a lot more sensible.

(01-17-2016, 06:55 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Why haven't you secured your cargo in the proper bombproof travel safe? You should have one of those

[Image: ERntiOF.png]

Uh, the whole van is bombproof? And it cost, too. I'm just a freelancer. I can't afford the kind of kit that the incorporated Couriers get :c

OTTO Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 07:06 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Please tell me you remember the code you were given.

[Image: dYWWo7S.png]

Hah, don't worry about it. That's not what I need you guys for.

(01-17-2016, 11:18 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »Code be 1 2 3 5
See way more high tech and harder to guess then 1 2 3 4.

[Image: GNxoBWa.png]

Haha, what? This is obviously a biometr-

[Image: lhHhIxU.png]

oh. okay.

[Image: 4Diop99.png]

"Get the heavy cannons in position!"

Well, shit!

[Image: LoxruPA.png]

"Attending courier, please enter job code to disarm package. Code failure detonation in thirty seconds. Twenty-nine..."

Well, shit!!

(01-17-2016, 07:06 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Please tell me you remember the code you were given. I know it's some random string, which is why we write it down and then destroy it, so... whoops.

[Image: 5ERM2IZ.png]

Please tell me you remember the code! You should know it, right? Somebody?

(01-17-2016, 06:55 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Don't worry I've got the manual right here. Here's the code: "calm down friend"

[Image: TZ2co4Q.png]

[Image: pmQ98HW.png]

Okay. Okay. It'll take them ages to set those cannons up. And the van can take it, as long as this package doesn't explode on me.

That means I need to access some files direct. And that means I won't be able to read you. Don't say anything important.

[Image: UcfGH0y.png]

I hope to hell this copy of the contract has the job code on it, or I am fucked as hell.

[Image: 3Rf8IDX.png]

[Image: ZeRuB6O.png]

Oh. Huh. Guess you guys were right after all.

Courier Uplink Module Wrote:INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: kyQ6rCo.png]

Huh?

Courier Uplink Module Wrote:FROM: Ben @ Medi新
TO: Ash

Attachments: reclassification.prfl

MISSION PROFILE UPDATE

Hey Ash,

We got an alert wrt your package. Having trouble? Well, I have good news for you, buddy. Pulled a couple of strings for you and got you lethal weapons authorization. Not that it matters much out there, but if you ever feel like pulling out that minigun I know you have stashed in the back and the Paperchasers catch you, you can pass the liability on to us. Big help, especially if you're going by way of the old I-82.

To be honest with you though, buddy, I wonder if I haven't dragged you into more than you can handle. The Dragonhead herself is really keen to get this wherever it's going. When I told her you were the most reliable Courier I knew of, she signed off on the job, just like that. My neck's on the line too, buddy!

Speaking of signing off, got an update for the job. tl;dr - the Dragonhead has officially reclassified this a field test and authorized you to use 'the contents of the package' to get it where it needs to go, as long as you don't use up more than two-thirds of the aforementioned contents, blah blah blah. It says instructions are inside, biometrics should be unlocked, override codes, etc. etc. etc. Stamped everywhere with the Ol' Confidential and Classified. You're either in deep shit or about to become very rich - she also went and put this job up about six pay grades.

Anyway, I better wrap this up and get it to you posthaste. Keep yourself safe, okay? You owe me at least three beers.

Your buddy,
Ben Peng-You Ho

Assistant Manager for Operations
Council of the Dragonhead
Medi新 Technoceuticals Corporation
New Distributed Republic of Daiwaan & the Island Crescent

[Image: medisun_resized.png]

[Image: AJrPsJh.png]

Aw, how sweet of him. I don't even have the heart to tell him I sold that minigun for food money three months ago.

[Image: nC3WaCi.png]

All right, you guys still there? You get all that?
lol you are fuuucked
Cool! Open the package and see what you got!
Time to start the field test
~◕ w◕~
> Sure. Let's see just how horribl--I mean, how well you can handle it.
Hope the package is full of radioactive spiders cause the only way you're getting out of this is by gaining super powers.
>Heh, if this thing is six pay grades higher than what it was when you started, and you're authorized to use it.... well...

I don't know who the Dragonhead is, but I feel like that thing they gave you will help give these people outside ONE HELL OF A BAD TIME.
Level Up: The Revival

No, I am not explaining the subtitle. Yes I made a forum game before I posted anywhere else. Maybe, I could be inflating my own ego. No, surprisingly, I do not like that as much as I should.
(01-22-2016, 05:24 AM)Wheat Wrote: »>Hi, Ash~

[Image: GB04dyk.png]

Hi? Maybe this isn't the best time?

(01-24-2016, 09:32 AM)Si Fron Namasuke Wrote: »I don't know who the Dragonhead is, but I feel like that thing they gave you will help give these people outside ONE HELL OF A BAD TIME.

[Image: 1snDEYu.png]

You're not the only one! The Dragonhead is notoriously secretive, even in Daiwaan.

[Image: oTlqrxl.png]

But you're right, that doesn't matter. Medi新 has its iron grip for a reason.

(01-22-2016, 09:34 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »Hope the package is full of radioactive spiders cause the only way you're getting out of this is by gaining super powers.

[Image: 5nxfgMs.png]

Haha, don't be silly. Superheroes don't exist.

(01-24-2016, 09:32 AM)Si Fron Namasuke Wrote: »>Heh, if this thing is six pay grades higher than what it was when you started, and you're authorized to use it.... well...

[Image: xK7RTeG.png]

Then again, the kind of things I've seen come out of technoceutical companies these days... I mean, they would technically be superpowers, right?

[Image: HqD57YO.png]

"Heavy cannons, ready!"

Right. Right.

(01-18-2016, 09:55 PM)Sanzh Wrote: »lol you are fuuucked

[Image: me0Buyv.png]

Not necessarily!

OTTO Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 09:56 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »Cool! Open the package and see what you got!
Content Removed By user

[Image: Ac5e2Lr.png]

Smells like printed metal and binder goo. Also I really don't see how this is going to save my van.

(01-19-2016, 01:34 AM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Time to start the field test

[Image: ONIjplz.png]

(01-19-2016, 04:04 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Sure. Let's see just how horribl--I mean, how well you can handle it.

[Image: FY8Z6h2.png]

[Image: weluX0o.png]

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
You feel kind of sick. Is that what luck feels like?
~◕ w◕~
you must be pretty lucky that all those missed shots uncovered a tunnel that a supermole happened to be digging underneath you, creating an escape route!