hug

take

exit

!!!!

hug agaiiiiiiinnnnnn <3
RE: Arcana
To the exit!
AgentBlue (and PYP if he decided to exit) will have to decide what they will take with themselves. You may only carry one item through the exit, the other will be dropped (and others might steal it...)
>Walk forward
>Open door
>Enter
Enter door, take Wand through
Minion. Duh.
...Duh.

Minion <3
Go through the door, take the 2-10 of Wands.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Slorange stays behind, poking the fish.
AgentBlue leaves, taking the minion, and dropping the King of Wands.
PYP leaves, and dropping the Page of Wands
Solaris and Cyber and Coldblooded exits. Their wands are all recharged!

Slorange stays behind. Will he continue, or steal one of these wands?
On the ground:
King of Wands (1 batted)
Page of Wands (3 zapped)

1, Black Beret -- SleepingOrange, 1.5HP
2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 2.0HP Knight of Wands,
3, Blue ushanka -- Cyber95, 2.5HP, Queen of Wands
4, Green Bunny Ears -- Solaris, 1.5HP, Ace of Wands
5, Purple Invisihat -- AgentBlue, 2.5HP, Minion
6, Yellow Constructionhat -- Pick Yer Poison, 1.5HP, 2-10 of Wands
...when did I take the minion? I think you need to give that initial paragraph of text a second look-over. :3
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
That is what I get for copyasting an entire sentence and change the 3/4 of it anyways. :0
Laziness does not pay off, people!
Though technically the minion is clinging onto me! I should have hands free for wands >:c
Hmm

Hmmm!!!

It turned out the herring was not a distraction after all

I will taaaaake

This is a hard choice but I guess probably the King has more utility and also King is way higher than Page

Then leave
Wands chapter is now... over! All six of you have got to the final arena, oh my!

1, Black Beret -- SleepingOrange, 1.5HP, King of Wands
2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 2.0HP Knight of Wands,
3, Blue ushanka -- Cyber95, 2.5HP, Queen of Wands
4, Green Bunny Ears -- Solaris, 1.5HP, Ace of Wands
5, Purple Invisihat -- AgentBlue, 2.5HP, Minion
6, Yellow Constructionhat -- Pick Yer Poison, 1.5HP, 2-10 of Wands

Cups, stay tuned.
This is not dead, I am just having trouble with getting time to invent puzzles. Sorry :x
While I am getting significantly less busy, I don't think I can come up with fun puzzles for a Competitive game, sorry. : c

I am not sure what to do with this, and too much time has passed for me to return to it. Should I reveal the Powers at least, or would someone be interested in taking over this?
Maybe you could have all the wands duke it out in a hasty battle to the death? Everyone seems equipped with something useful and that way there is still a winner.

Or maybe just reveal that the FINAL AREA is actually a wonderful Funland with cakes and games and prizes and everyone's a winner for working together!
Stupid cooperative wands and their stupid teamwork. Not one item was wedged in another player's eye socket! I tell ya, things woulda been different on team sword yessiree. There'd be stabbings everywhere cuz we're swords!
Just start stealing them from other puzzle games :3
Alternative suggestion: maybe each group could be hosted by a different GM, each with the freedoms to make traps and challenges as they like.

After reconfirming the group of course.
Dang!

It is a little sad to watch all of your games I was involved in go under.
I might have a few ideas and subsequently be up for GMing if it comes to that.
(06-07-2012, 01:04 AM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »Dang!

It is a little sad to watch all of your games I was involved in go under.

I know. Meloncholy I am always too late to notice critical errors in my projects, i.e. making a puzzle game when I am not good at puzzles. I have to actually playtest my plans again on IRCgames v _ v

I guess I could return to this somehow, since it was pretty easy and speedy to update, but with the large amount of players, it would be hard to find someone who could help me without giving them an advantage in the final area. : o

An alternative:
Technically I could move everyone to the final Arena instead, with all items taken away and scattered accross the room and health refilled, but that wouldn't be as fun with the way the game was designed.

I am actually willing to do that, perhaps with doing two area with 11 people in each of them, and the survivors could move to the Final Arena. How about that?
RE: Arcana [Reboot possible, straight to the final area!]
I would be pretty upset if everything I did during the Wands section meant nothing.
The "Have somebody different run each different section" idea would be out of the question?
I see your point.

It is not out of the question, if someone can help me come up with puzzles, the game could continue normally. I guess.
Like I said, I should be up for it!

/me surreptitously removes 'portal' module from puzzlemaking brainmachine