Arcana [Continueing after all?]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcana [Continueing after all?]
RE: Arcana
The smokescreen will go away at the start of the turn unless PYP recasts it. Are you sure?
On second thought I think I'mma chill up here I like the view
I'll keep the smokescreen up and grab that wand. If I need to drop my current one, I'll renew the smokescreen first.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Fine then, I'll go the long way around. At the obvious spike trap, I put down a bed of coal below it to potentially impede it if it tries to move towards me so I can safely get around that corner.
[Image: ArenaC04.png]
Coldblooded stumbles out, waiting for the mineghost to fall. It doesn't. A bat however bumps into him, ouch. The mineghost hides in the smokescreen.

Solaris only managed to reach the smokescreen, while Slorange hides in it.

PYP picks up the new wand. He only needs to drop the smokescreen one when exiting the level.He picked up the 2-10 of wands: It can imitate any of the other wands, but less effectively. The Page of Wands is out of charge, you have to wait until it recharge.

Cyber scares back the spiketrap with coal, but did not have the time to run past it.

Agent bats on of the bats.

1, Black Beret -- SleepingOrange, 2.0HP
2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 2.5HP Knight of Wands
3, Blue ushanka -- Cyber95, 2.5HP, Queen of Wands, (2 zapped)
4, Green Bunny Ears -- Solaris, 2.5HP, Ace of Wands(3 zapped), Pumpkin
5, Purple Invisihat -- AgentBlue, 2.5HP King of Wands (1 batted)
6, Yellow Constructionhat -- Pick Yer Poison, 1.5HP, Page of Wands (3 zapped) 2-10 of Wands
AHHHHH BEAT THE FUSE BEAT THE FUSE WHALE ON EVERYTHING AHHHH
RUNNING RUNNING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE
AGENT BLOW ON IT

BLOW THE FUSE OUT D:
(03-20-2012, 09:43 AM)Pick Yer Poison Wrote: »AGENT BLOW ON IT

BLOW THE FUSE OUT D:

AHHHHH JUMP ON IT
BLOW ON IT
EAT IT
EAT THE FUSE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhh
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Whoops, forgot to add "The Mineghost hides in the smokescreen".
Two mineghosts and two players in under the same cloud? I wonder what happens when the smoke lifts :B
(03-20-2012, 12:31 PM)ProfessorLizzard Wrote: »Whoops, forgot to add "The Mineghost hides in the smokescreen".
Two mineghosts and two players in under the same cloud? I wonder what happens when the smoke lifts :B

Sloppy makeouts, duuuuh.
I calmly walk back into the smokescreen and start feeling around for the mine ghosts.
Try to get behind Coldblooded before yon ghosts explode.
[Image: ArenaC05.png]

The smokescreen lifts. Thanks to a mercy of fate, Slorange manages to get behind Coldblooded. Solaris is not so lucky, because Colblooded touches the bomb, which explodes. Which also explodes the other one.

Coldblooded loses two charges of his wand.
Slorange is a bit shielded by Coldblooded, he only loses 0.5 HP.
As Slorange yells, the white auras between them flare up, and Coldblooded loses 0.5 HP.

The pumpkin shields Solaris too! He only gets 0.5 damage. The dying pumpkin spits fire at him though, for further 0.5. :0

The bat is battered a bit.

Cyber runs as far as he can!

It is futile! The fuse reaches the strange blob. A red herring appears.

The foodbag evaporates.

PYP just stands, urging people to hurry.

1, Black Beret -- SleepingOrange, 1.5HP
2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 2.0HP Knight of Wands, (2 depleted)
4, Green Bunny Ears -- Solaris, 1.5HP, Ace of Wands(3 zapped), Pumpkin
6, Yellow Constructionhat -- Pick Yer Poison, 1.5HP, Page of Wands (3 zapped) 2-10 of Wands
WELP

I'm gonna jump down and slip past the spikes while they're still afraid of the coal and rush towards the exit. If the bat's in my way when I pass it, I'll imitate AgentBlue's wand and smack it.
Obtain red herring. Slap the bat with it!
I'm gonna rush towards the exit. If the bat is still a problem before I get down the ladder, I conspicuously stick my foot towards it on the way down.
SpoilerShow
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
:O A Niall!

Also my reasoning is 1) should help take the bat out before it hurts anyone else and 2) I wanna hit a bat with a fish.
SpoilerShow
Rage a little at the red herring, assuming that pyps will deal with the bat and then run run run run RUN
I start screaming at the top of my lungs to try and mess up the bat's sonar. (Does it even work that way? Might as well try and find out.)

Oh and I punch it too.
>Charge of the hat brigade
[Image: ArenaC06.png]

PYP runs as far as he could.
AgentBlue can not pick up the herring! It is too misleading!
A minion appears and it devours the bat.

Solaris, Slorange, Cyber and Coldblooded decide to team up (and respectively run past) the bat, but they are too shocked at this wonderful event.

1, Black Beret -- SleepingOrange, 1.5HP
2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 2.0HP Knight of Wands, (2 depleted)
4, Green Bunny Ears -- Solaris, 1.5HP, Ace of Wands(3 zapped), Pumpkin
Approach yon herring