Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D5: Toasters Can't Fly (14/24) (need replacement)
Ssssssigh

Mafia isn't fun, mafia is suffering
Yeah, I mean, I guess I'm voting MrGuy just to keep the game moving but that's a pretty shitty reason and I don't really like it either. I might change my vote next post but I kind of need to think about it and see if I can get anything else other than a few tidbits.

(P.S. I am totally not the serial killer and whoever it is seriously needs to stop crimping my style.)
I have no idea what's going on anymore but I would throw out a Vote: Cyber since he doesn't want to be here anyway
Hi, sorry I wasn't on before. I didn't have any WiFi yesterday (woo Bedouin tents) and I was really busy the days before. Anyway, I'm going to reread the thread soon and write something later.
(07-01-2013, 09:32 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »I have no idea what's going on anymore but I would throw out a Vote: Cyber since he doesn't want to be here anyway

cyber is clear as heck town he has two votes and granola flipped scum double voterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
(07-01-2013, 04:07 AM)cyber95 Wrote: »I'm just not really having much fun. This game has made me realize that I wayyy prefer silly games. Like, I could drop out but what are the odds of finding another replacement?

also this game would've been far less serious if half the people playing it hadn't decided to up and vanish

I mean things felt reasonably silly up until day four-ish
(07-01-2013, 04:32 AM)SupahKiven Wrote: »I'm voting MrGuy but I don't really like it either.

Augh

(07-01-2013, 09:32 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »I have no idea what's going on anymore but I would throw out a Vote: Cyber since he doesn't want to be here anyway

Augh

(07-01-2013, 01:40 PM)calibornio Wrote: »Hi, sorry I wasn't on before. I didn't have any WiFi yesterday (woo Bedouin tents) and I was really busy the days before. Anyway, I'm going to reread the thread soon and write something later.

Aukay but please actually do it, I hate it when people post like this to defer attention then don't follow through
I think it would probably be fun if more than 1/3 of the people actually wanted to win.
Also, FYI, I may have just done something dangerous. Sorry if everything gets ruined!
Okay then

unvote:cyber
vote: Sl-

wait.

vote: Mirdini

always scumdini. always.

/me is totes not bitter
yes because this is a productive avenue to pursue and I'd totally use the rolecop item Gnauga gave me on a scum teammate and then proceed to lynch said teammate while thereby townfirming someone

this is a flawless plan
myw has opened Pandora's Box. God knows what that means for everybody.
Also, because of how inactive this game is + my slow response time to the first of today's activations, I'm extending this game by two days. Day will end July 5th, 8:00pm MST.
calibornio/viata/scoffles/mrguy/cyber/tehpilot/garuru are all dead slots, maaaaan

also Q I don't think it was ever mentioned

who'd Slorange replace?
TehPilot
ah alright

I don't think I've said so but glad to have you with us in this wasteland
i don't caaaaaaaare

raaaaaaaaaaagh
if you don't care just vote guy so this terrible, terrible day can end

with what is hopefully and probably a mafia lynch
i'll only do it if someone other than you advocates it
(06-29-2013, 09:08 AM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »oh and next on my list of people to lynch from days ago:

vote Mr. Guy
I endorse a mr. guy lynch,l although i'm curious as to why Mirdini is a deal breaker here.
(07-03-2013, 05:23 PM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »I endorse a mr. guy lynch,l although i'm curious as to why Mirdini is a deal breaker here.

because I played too well in CHIII and a lot of town have died and I haven't been among them in this game

/meta
Unvote: scumdini
Vote: MrGuy

close enough

if you're scum i'm gonna kill you
Well, I'm still not fully caught up, so I'm very uncomfortable with all the voting done just because the most active players are advocating it – and even more uncomfortable joining in – but when I joined the game it was under the impression that a replacement was needed, not half the game. So far today Scofflaw and Viata haven't posted at all, Garuru and calibornio have both said "I'll catch up later" and failed to do so at all, and cyber and agent have pretty explicitly said "Eh whatever I'll just vote however gets this done faster because I'm tired of this game".

With eleven surviving players, four of whom are inactive and two of whom can be counted pretty reliably to bandwagon however, if any two of Para, Mirdini, Yiffmaster M, or me are mafia, we're baaasically boned: it would be very easy for two mafiosi in that group to steer the lynch away from targets they want to avoid, or even simply refuse to allow a lynch to happen if he only available targets are mafia-friendy. Since there's no information to go on in the absence of any discussion, we're pretty much relying on mafia being lurky and hoping the rainbow-taste does something really beneficial. If nobody's going to have anything to say, it's basically all down to luck and Night Actions: The Gamening. Cool.

If we have any surviving power roles, don't waste them on me. Vig me if you feel like you need to – although I question the decision to take out an active player in this situation from the town perspective – but anything else is going to be a waste of time and resources we don't have.

Let's hope this works. My vote puts us at what I assume is one short of hammer but don't know because apparently this game is of the opinion that votals are the crutch of the plebeian. Vote: MrGuy.
Dang dude that post pinged my wifomdar and I'm you, shut the fuck up