-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five (7/21)
SpoilerShow

(06-27-2013, 07:23 AM)btp Wrote: »Somebody find an appropriate send-off gif for me will ya?

SUICIDE VIG: Acionyx

[Image: izmEtmoKRFv1i.gif]
[Image: 3f0.gif]
btp was the Silenced Gunsmith, a member of the Crooks Hollow Mafia, and thus a member of the TOWN.

Before dealing with the mafia, btp worked as a black market gunsmith. He made all sorts of weapon augmentations, such as laser sights, scopes, longer barrels, etc. However, he particularly specialized in concealed and silenced weaponry that would make even the loudest of weapons as silent as a sheep's wool.

It made perfect sense for him to aid the mafia. In addition to earning a steady pay and having constant protection, he got the benefit of dealing with even more state of the art weaponry.

Twoshot: btp could give any player (besides himself) a silenced pistol.
A silenced pistol provided an anonymous daykill to the recipient (i.e. no suicide or public activation) but replaced their gun and only had one bullet. (In otherwords, nobody could shoot twice with this gun nor use their own gun afterwards for a suivig).

Because of his broad gunknowledge, he was also IMMUNE TO RIGGINGS!

Acionyx was the Rolecop, a member of Les Zorros Tranquillos and thus aligned with the SCUM.

Codenamed Zorro Amarillo, leader of Les Zorros Tranquillos, Acionyx assembled this team of mercs to take down the insidious Crooks Hollow Mafia for the sake of peace in Mexico. The government hired him for the sole purpose of disseminating the group of petty criminals and leaving the crime scene clean as a whistle.

With a cool ego and a level head, he planned to cremate any living thing with the Crooks Hollow insignia and scatter their ashes across the desert.

At night, Acionyx could select a target to investigate. He would learn the role (but not necessarily the affinity) of the player he investigated.

He also had access to the scumchat unless it was day and he had made the nightkill the previous night.

Extension goes to the 29th, 11:59pm EST. You can continue to shoot each other because I said so. #LYLO #TOWNISFUCKED
Also someone just fell over dead...

Boogeyman was the Catlady, a member of the Crooks Hollow Mafia, and thus a member of the TOWN.

His real name was Felicia and he owned a lot of cats. Really, a lot. The reason why he ended up in prison was because the cats essentially took over the block and he were held accountable. Rude.

If Boogeyman was ever in possession of a cat, he could target a player. He/She would receive that cat.
This cat secretly travels with whomever the cat is with to whomever the player targeted at night. If there are multiple targets, the cat calls however many cats are necessary to visit all players.
A cat will return to the Catlady if the player in possession of a cat dies.
Only the catlady is aware if a cat is in possession.

TOWN HAS LOST

But the game continues...
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (4/21)
Modkill:

A stray bullet has caused 0_o to start to bleed to death! He will die at the end of the day and his vote has been stripped.

3 alive, 2 is majority.
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
*confetti*
it seems to me that most games i play involve elaborate scumdini plans.
Huh. So I guess this must mean that Kane was mafia, and that either Agent or Dini is the final scum.

Agent, were you the one that shot Boogeyman just now?
Actually you know what, nevermind. If I'm the only person in this game left with a gun, then I guess I don't even have to put up the charade anymore.

HEY GUYS! GUESS WHO ROLLED SUPER-USURPER AGAIN?

SHOOT MIRDINI

ACTIVATE THE SEEDY BOMB

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......ha ha.... ha....
Coldblooded was the 3rd Party Espionage JanLeech, whom, at night, could absorb the powers of a target to be used later and leave the target a dead husk. If the power was used at any time, Coldblooded could select another target. He was anonymously masoned with Granolaman and could be recruited to the scumteam's quicktopic in place of a scum nightkill.

Coldblooded would win if he survived to endgame.

COLDBLOODED HAS WON

Do not post: more flips imminent. Please wait until the game has been announced finished.
Mirdini was the Flavourcop and was aligned with the Crooks Hollow.

Before the ruckus, Mirdini was a Prison Guard, whom advised the leader of the Hollow where best to breach the jail and when best to escape. He was very analytic and could scan a room and learn so much about its contents.

At night, Mirdini could select a target to investigate. He would learn a little hint of the flavor of whomever he visited.

AgentBlue, the Voodoo, was also aligned with the Crooks Hollow.

After some ass decided to rob him in the middle of the night, AgentBlue decided he'd lay a curse on the oaf. Unfortunately, this got the attention of the Voodoo Treastice of Mexico, whom forced AgentBlue to spend time in jail for the crime. It was meant to be a short sentence, along the lines of a month or two. Nothing worth sweating over. But for whatever reason fate swept Agent off his feet and he ended up getting involved with a prison breakout against his will!

AgentBlue knew the identity and role of anacreon, the Town Trialboy.

Even more flips soonish.
I guess it's time.

SHOOT DPAUL DEAD
Dammit Para why!? We were supposed to rule Mexico together as father and son! This wasn't part of the deal!

*Cough* ...Immortality.... so close at hand.... *Cough* ....With my dying breath... I curse.... Paranoia......... with an actual curse......

And then, right on cue, glowing runes appear around Para's feet, dragging him out of the mod ether and back into the world of the living.

Good luck getting out of here before the Seedy bomb goes off Dad! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha (etc.)
I never had any plan to survive.
You're the worst dad ever Para, I should have overthrown you when I had the chance.
What

even
Shut up you're dead.

*corpseslap*
And you Coldblooded, I can't let you go on living. I know what you've been planning. It's been written all along in your quicktopic. You know that with the powers of moderation I can read people's thoughts.

You've been secretly planning to overthow the game by absorbing Paranoia in the night phase. You know I can't let you do that.

The clouds started to get dark...
Ah well, such is the price of greed.

Do I still get my normal win at least?
Only if you beat me in a fiddleing showdown.
Alright sure, what the hell. Nothing to lose except my worthless husk of a soul, right?

You got a fiddle I can borrow?
Nah, sorry.

But you can borrow my recorder!

[Image: recorder.jpg]
Well, it's not nearly as effective of a blunt instrument as a fiddle, but I suppose I'll have to make due.

I whack Amos over the back of the head with the plastic recorder.
Ouch. That hurt.
"Oh, this is awkward. No hard feelings though, right? Heh... I should probably go now."

The compound starts to shake as reality begins to crumple around it. Coldblooded books it for the exit, with Amos and Para in hot pursuit. He runs down the long hallways, dodging rogue glitches as they start to seep through the cellar walls. But as he reaches the door at the top of the stairs, he discovers something truly horrifying.

The door to the outside world is painted on. They were never intended to leave. He looks behind him to see Amos and Para climbing the stairs behind him, phasing through the glitches with no problems and grinning wickedly.

"No! Wait! This isn't right! It wasn't supposed to end this way! It-"

m3W9knBDcnglR2L3Zlbz0baExuXA8Rrorr4NZP0zVYnZ899krXlfXKvn9VsyMfFuK6jmsY6aoda-

Error. Data corrupted.
Rebooting...
Initializing...
Loading previous save...

Reboot Complete. Prepare to die again.