-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five (7/21)
(06-24-2013, 01:54 PM)btp Wrote: »Then we would currently be at 3 vs 3 and we would have already lost.

I assume that scum just has to have equal or more than the town. Which would mean that there can only be 2 scum left.

Not really. Mafias usually have to outnumber every other player in the game to win, not just town. Acio being a survivor would also be one possible reason for it being "mylo" earlier today, since there's not really anything that can stop him from just handing the game over to scum right now if he's telling the truth. I mean, other than the goodness of heart of course.

There being 2 scum alive also makes zero sense because why would it be LYLO right now then?

But, that being said, having another shooting happen today is still probably a good idea, because at least with 5 players alive it would be slightly less suicidal for Acio to try and joint with town than it would be with 7. Or at the very least, it's just one less scum member that gets away from the bloodbath alive.
Woops!

It's hard to see everything going on, I'm in the middle of a long road trip and only able to check in between waking moments and when my phone has signal and I'm not driving. Sorry for jumping to any conclusions/not noticing posts. I'm just trying to keep participating.

Anyway I didn't see the lylo announcement. So that throws my "only two" scum theory out the window. This makes me think there is probably someone wringing their hands and chuckling to themselves now but whatever.

What I want to know us why is acio visiting people. According to mirdini's link survivors usually aren't given extra support to meet their end goal. And it would be a solid scum play to claim third party at this juncture. We had already killed the "makes people move around" role so acio visited out of his own accord.
(06-24-2013, 10:26 PM)btp Wrote: »What I want to know us why is acio visiting people. According to mirdini's link survivors usually aren't given extra support to meet their end goal. And it would be a solid scum play to claim third party at this juncture. We had already killed the "makes people move around" role so acio visited out of his own accord.

(06-21-2013, 06:12 PM)amosmyn Wrote: »[Image: secret.gif]
(06-24-2013, 01:54 PM)btp Wrote: »Agentblue
Boogeyman
0_o

I'm not going to shoot anyone until we hear from at least two of that inactive group.

Good luck with that.
Could we get some mod prods for those three then?
well considering that if Acio's telling the truth all three coming back means we lose even faster I'm not sure that'll help particularly

there's also the fact that if Acio's lying scum I'm still willing to bet that two out of three of 'em are scum so hey there's that.

(06-24-2013, 06:55 AM)Acionyx Wrote: »Uh

If you're town and you desperately want to shoot someone you should shoot dini the fact he's still alive this far out pretty much guarantees he's scum

sorry dini please tell your team not to shoot me if they can't show up also you won't be able to nightkill me anyways

also I don't know why you think this is a thing when it's taken the (your????) scum team until Day Five to kill off the dual-lover trackers

I mean sure they were derpy but I'm pretty sure I rank below the power level of two info role answers a night for the low, low price of one kill.
Mod prodded.
my apologies for using the word derpy I do not know what came over me :I

you were cool trackers apart from that whole 'out all results immediately' deal
and the semi-lurking though hey at least you posted more than SOME PEOPLE (hi scum)
[Image: pzw.gif]
Is there any possibility of mod-kills for inactives before day end?
Modkills aren't done at Lylo. If you want activity, find a replacement; they, at least, come with extentions.
well guess this is as good a time as any to post gifs

[Image: igeaX8pjPVgwv.gif]
Well I hardly would think it would be much fun to introduce new players on the very last day.

So dini, looks like the question is how we want to end this game.

I highly doubt we'll manage a vote on an active player, so that leaves us with a few possibilities:

1) lynch a random inactive
2) shoot an inactive and lynch one
3) shoot a living player and no lynch(could no longer out vote inactives)

I still really don't like acio being secretive at this stage in the game. I feel it is unreasonable at this point. I'd like to pressure him about it.

I'm going to continue to opperate off of the assumptions I've had all game. You are town because of actions, cb is town because of likely mechanics. Which means that out of the active acio and the inactive remaining, there are either 3 scum or (if acio isn't lying) 2 scum and 1 survivor.

If we are at lylo then if we mis-lynch we lose.
At seven players, a 4:3 town scum ratio means an instant loss for the town.
A 5:2 ratio means survival until the next day with a 3:2 ratio the next day (not a lylo senario)

So there has to be three living scum remaining.

I kind of doubt that they are all among the inactive crowd.
Bob Acio or paul (I forget who) explained it earlier but it being LYLO right now means that with 7 players alive there are a guaranteed 3 scum alive. Survivors (third parties in general really) do not count towards mylo/lylo calculations, only the total player count and the number of scum alive do.

Which means that yes, there could theoretically be 3 scum alive AND Acionyx as a third party survivor to make a 4/7 scum-favored voting bloc. But in that case we've already lost and there's nothing we can do to stop it short of Acionyx deciding 'hey you know what I'd like to try to joint with town after all' - which he won't because scum can hold the threat of shooting him and making him lose over his head.

The only question is is Acionyx really a third party survivor (if he is we've lost 100%) or is he scum who is pretending to be a survivor in hopes of making us lose to being demoralized.

(06-27-2013, 02:11 AM)btp Wrote: »I still really don't like acio being secretive at this stage in the game. I feel it is unreasonable at this point. I'd like to pressure him about it.

well either a. he's a survivor and doesn't care or b. he's scum and is secretive because he's scum

so at this point I don't think we have a choice but to go with the assumption that Acionyx is scum and not a survivor since it's the only scenario where we still have a chance of winning?

but thing is with the current LYLO situation and the fact that the other three slots are lurking and it's extremely probable only one of those three slots will vote for Acio (and that's assuming any of them come back in the first place)

which means I doubt a lynch on him will actually happen (or any lynch for that matter) barring a miraculous 11th hour return by the (probable) one townie in the three lurkers

which leaves GUNSHOTS

I can't shoot because your gun replaced mine permanently and was only one shot

which leaves people who are around who are not-me as able to gunshootify the Acionyx slot.

and while I'm convinced you're town I'm pretty much almost equally convinced coldblooded is and in these dire LYLO times I can't say it wouldn't be cathartic to see you take down the scum!Acionyx (or hell even jerk survivor!Acionyx) you've been so suspicious of for the past few days. At worst it'll give the game one hell of a send-off.
Psst bob

He's scum that's trying to make you lose

"Scofflaw must be the janitor lynch him!"
"Vortor must be the janitor shoot him!"

"Town needs to be careful with its gunshots!"
"Hey people I think are town you should fire your guns at these guys!"

*exactly one person flips scum who was lurky as hell*

"Hey bob I totally don't have a gun shoot the survivor at lylo that'd be great thx"

Lynch: Mirdini
[Image: iPavGrYrwWKhX.gif]
I can't help you if your team ain't gonna show thems the breaks dude

Certainly not if you're gonna egg him on
(06-27-2013, 03:27 AM)Acionyx Wrote: »I can't help you if your team ain't gonna show thems the breaks dude

Certainly not if you're gonna egg him on

"oh god bob's going to shoot me and my lurker friends are going to forget to make a kill what if that one other townie comes back oh god better do something"
Mad props to mirdini if he is scum.

*KA-KILICK*

Fun times guys.

Somebody find an appropriate send-off gif for me will ya?

SUICIDE VIG: Acionyx

Mirdini and Coldblooded, have fun playing with yourselves.

SpoilerShow
[Image: tumblr_mo11srQW4S1sqxe8ao1_500.gif]
(06-27-2013, 07:23 AM)btp Wrote: »Somebody find an appropriate send-off gif for me will ya?

[Image: tumblr_mjjwcpwcLU1s4mtcgo1_400.gif]
I'M AWAKE I'M AWAKE
I guess I have to go read all of this now, don't I.

ehh sleep

but i want to know what's goin' on :s

This is a dilemma indeed.

---

Okay, sorry I haven't been much on. At this point in time, looking through the (extremely boring) past of my predecessor, it seems as if nothing has ever happened to me. No visitations, nothing, nada. As a result all I have to say is the frank analysis of the game as it stands now. I'd advocate an Acio-

oh ok bob suivig'd

Hm.

I'm entertaining the idea of coldblooded scum; just on the basis that it seems pretty solid that acio is scum and coldblooded was supporting the third party survivor acio theory, but on the other hand mirdi's counterargument does seem a little too...perfect. My thought right now is probably coldblooded-acio scum, mirdi town. but let's see how acio flips

very sleepy

need to write up a hallucinogenic parasitic fungi sporecloud
shhh.

shhhh.

there has been a day activation. That means go to sleeeep.

Sleep forever.

It'll be alright.