-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (13?/21)
Oh shit day may have ended?

Whatevs

Sorry I lurked that one day and had a shit role

Ilu guys

I know you'll put the spurs to the Cat in my absence
hey scoffles!

both those posts were after deadline and as such pretty out of line!

Oh and day has been over for awhile now.
Death Flip:

Scoffles was the Town Anesthetist, a member of the Crooks Hollow Mafia.

His parents considered him a failure; after spending years and years of schooling to become a certified Anesthetist, he threw it away with his dreams of becoming a master burglar. He dreamed of stealing a Picasso, decorating his walls with beautiful Rothkos and fouling in the holy water in the Vatican City... all without casualty. He believed his doctors license could permit him to do so much more than just help others... he himself wanted to live.

Yet, he had still much to learn. Otherwise he wouldn't have been jailed for leaving his fingerprints in the local diamond store.

This role cannot shoot a regular "Day Desperado" gun.
Oneshot: During the day, you may shoot a player with a syringe. This action will appear like a regular shot, but the player shot will secretly be revived at the end of the day. Their role is publicly revealed. This action must be activated like a regular gun and will result in your death.

Night ends Tuesday 11th, 11:56pm EST

Scoffles has received the public shame award for promoting after-hammer communication.

Boo.
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night Four (13?/21)
The game will not proceed without volunteer replacements.
We need about two right now due to inactivity.
grrr
/me volunteers

/me has no idea what's going on
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night Four (12?/21)
YAAAAAAAY agent gets the gold star award for helping keep things rollin'.
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night Four (12?/21)
okay the fact this is on PERPETUAL HIATUS until we get some replacements is silly. Going to talk to amos and then we will probably get rollin' shortly.
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night Four (12?/21) ->Replacements Needed to Continue
I've come to kill stuff.

seastorm has been replaced by Agentsomething...
Mathgirl has been modkilled for inactivity!

Mathgirl was the Leader of the Crooks Hollow, and obviously Town. Sheesh.

Mathgirl was the one who organized the breakout and brought the merry crew together. She intend to keep the word of the Crooks Hollow Mafia strong no matter the cost.

In your possession was an orange; the day before the breakout, she used this orange as a signal for her crew to break out that fateful day. For the next few days, however, she deemed to use it as a signal for peace. As everyone knows, going against the lawless law of the Crooks Hollow means death.

When Mathgirl's orange is deployed at night, nobody would be permitted to use their gun during the duration of the following day. The power could be used once every three nights and never consecutively.

I'll post night later. There are things that need to be attended to.
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night Four (11/21)
Quick and Dirty: Yes I'm busy but the game matters to me.

DAY 5 BEGINS

Yewchung was a Town Star-Crossed Tracker, a member of the Crooks Hollow Mafia, and thus a member of the TOWN.

Yewchung was like the Toucan Sam of the crew. For whatever reason, he was granted a heightened sense of smell, which he firmly believed was never something to doubt. Every place and person in the world had a unique scent to Yewchung, and by simply imagining their mixture he could tell so much. In order to make sure he could trust his partners, he planned to take a few good whiffs of their belongings on a nightly basis.

Every night, Yewchung could select a target to track to wherever they happen to go that night.

He was also lovers with a role-identical tracker of unknown affinity. Neither lover was aware that their results were swapped.

LOVERCIDE:

Garuru was also a Town Star-Crossed Tracker, a member of the Crooks Hollow Mafia, and thus a member of the TOWN.

Garuru was The Bloodhound, an old hand at tracking down folk and doin' unsavory things to them. In his own words, he mostly just find out where they're goin', and he'd do it via their scent. He used to do it with his eyes and ears, but those have long since become unreliable, and since taste would be far too dangerous and touch far too personal, he's decided to stick to smell for now.

Every night, Garuru could select a target to track to wherever they happen to go that night.

He was also lovers with a role-identical tracker of unknown affinity. Neither lover was aware that their results were swapped.

9 Alive, 5 majority. Day ends Weds 26th, 11:59pm EST.
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five (9/21)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh well.

Boogey, Kane and Agen are at teh tops o' ma list! For what? For lynching ofcourse!

Boogey, Kane: Where the hell are you.

Agen: What do you think of all this?

Question to Amosmyn: Since Mathgirl got modkilled due to inactive, has there been any change to make town stronger?
No. I will never change the mechanics of the game unless something is broken, and in such a case I will announce it.

If town's being inactive it's their own fault if they lose, to be blunt. Mafia doesn't properly play out when people are inactive (purposefully is another discussion entirely that I don't want to touch upon) and I did provide plenty of time for anyone to look for replacements. A mod's job is to run a game fairly, but if people are disinterested in playing or don't have the time to commit to it then there's not much that can be done.
Vortor and Acionyx are my top scumspects right now.

Scoffles town flip makes me even more suspicious of Acio.

lynch: acionyx
(06-21-2013, 03:25 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh well.

Boogey, Kane and Agen are at teh tops o' ma list! For what? For lynching ofcourse!

For why
haven't seen'em in a while.
Lynch: Credit
so you're not suspicious when 2 people haven't posted in forever while there's only 9 of us?
Feel free to find replacements by the by.
Oh no two people have not posted

One is on the ground floor of the granola lynch and the other one granola was creepin on so hard I halfway expected chris hansen to show up and ask him to take a seat in the middle of it

Someone's taking advantage of absences to try and grab an easy mislynch methinks
welp, that answers that question.

-Agen, I'd still like comments from you.

(06-06-2013, 02:05 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »if scofflaw flips town you're on the chopping block

-Vortor, last I heard we are in need for some fresh meat today mmmm-mmm-mm you look like quite the specimen

vote: Vortor

(06-05-2013, 04:44 AM)btp Wrote: »LYNCHING SCOFFLES:
TOLD the truth -
we lost the chance to have a living confirmed town player
has placed more suspicion on Acionyx

if he's lying -
we kill a scum
helps out Acio's town read that no longer exists

-acio Winky
ninja'd

why on earth would i want to grab an easy mislynch. I'm pretty much confirmed doc by the 2 dead guys we see here today. Also, N3 had no kills in the night. That was me. (Speaking of Which, I Now Qualify As Live Ammo. Mirdini, Please Take Aim, I Am Now The Cannon Fodder)

I can barely keep up with this replacements list as it is

also how would you know whether or not Granola wasn't trying to bus him?
(06-21-2013, 05:48 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »also how would you know whether or not Granola wasn't trying to bus him?

Because he scurried away as though the aforementioned Chris Hansen had actually appeared when Kane started talking about shooting his gun
you sure it wasn't an act to instil the general "feeling" that Kane was town?

Imagine

-Granola harps on Kane
-Kane threatens Granola
-Granola backs off

Granola ends up looking like scum and Kane looks victimized. Don't people pity the victim? So then.
it's akin to a bullying situation in which the victim threatens the bully with fisticuffs and the bully is actually a wimp and scurries away

but again, this is assuming they're acting.
Damn, I was thinking Mathgirl had to be scum for sure.

Alright, so who's still alive after last night? Dini, Bob, Agent, Kane, Acio, Boogey, Credit, Vortor, and myself.

My somewhat buzzed and possibly misremembered opinions are currently going something like this:
- Dini and Bob are most likely both town.
- Leaning scum on both Vortor and Agent on account of waffley beru voting/lurking and turbo-lurking, respectively.
- Kane, Acio, Boogey, and Credit are all somewhere in that yellowish middle section, so there's probably either one or two scum among them as well.
- Kane was in the light green section yesterday, but he slipped down a good ways after the Mathgirl flip.
- Everyone needs to start posting opinions on people, but especially Agent.

Most of the above got written before I saw the Acio/Credit fight. Don't have much to comment on about it now, except for the fact that it's interesting, and that I hope that the rest of that group starts getting into fights with each other more often.
(06-21-2013, 05:55 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »you sure it wasn't an act to instil the general "feeling" that Kane was town?

Imagine

-Granola harps on Kane
-Kane threatens Granola
-Granola backs off

Granola ends up looking like scum and Kane looks victimized. Don't people pity the victim? So then.

"I'm going to nearly lynch a teammate and then grab all sorts of negative attention for myself in the hopes that it clears him!"

Genius!