Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D4: Red Dead Redemption (16/24) (need replacement)
Reads 2create, PW, cali as scummy. votes 2create
Reads the catwagon. Townreads: mirdini+pala. Scumreads: cali+2create. Suspicious of tehpilot as well.
More of the same. Rejects credit's advances, probably because he's heartless cold-blooded scum.
Supahkiven says they lik red's posts and find him towny.
Red responds to gnauga quite brusquely i might say. also asks town sages scoffles and mirdini to weigh in.
Red reads Kiven as neutral, gives a conditional on scoffles. finds gnauga and cali weird.
Votes myw again. Hwelp.
Pala in uncomfortable with Red jumping around.
Affirms support for a PW lynch. Reads myw scummy, FOS's gnauga
Pala questions red's myw scumread
Pala takes back red townread
Red elaborates on scumreads: scumread myw, gnauga on vibes, PW for reasons. Light scumread on cali. Biggest scumread on myw.
suspects scumlaw
hates claiming
townreads cyber, dini, pala, guy, konec. ambiguous reads scofflaw.
cali's readwall reads red as town; doubts red is scum doing a good job at pretending to be town.
Red berates myw for claim shenanigans. also votes scoffles on scumlaw.
Red gives actually a great breakdown of his reads color-coded even that I didn't notice at the time because he spoilered it and all.
Willing to see gnauga dead too
Red finds felixwagon sheepy, in concordance with mirdini
Also: dini claims they were roleblocked D1, presumably by red now that we know? If that's the case, dini's pretty cleared.
Red comes up with some more alternatives to how the mafia kill disappeared.
Paranoid points out a flaw in red's logic
Viata finds red incomprehensible and slightly scummy
Red is also okay with lynching youdon't and kiven
Red posts a lot of things. Most of it is about myw.
Red hops off myw
Believes one of Mirdini, scoffles, konec/paranoid, or pala is scum. Also finds yd12k scummy for capslock with little reasoning.
BRUSQUE. :'[

And then he died and here we are.
Obviously not all of these things are equally important. My thoughts probably sometime tomorrow.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - You can talk again
so on my list of lurkers I want to drag out into the open and bludgeon into a fine red mist is SupahKiven since he mostly hung back despite demonstrating he was around during the entire yd12k or myw clusterfuck and didn't really add much to the discussion.
I can get behind Vote: supahkiven for a variety of reasons that para has mostly covered already

more from dini

EVENTUALLY
I am now more willing to believe Mirdini's town, unless someone comes forward with evidence of a town roleblocker. But I'm confused now too; red's interactions with myw don't make sense if myw is scum. I'm sure he's capable of hyperbussing, but he was pretty much leading that charge. Does this game really have this many protection-type roles? In any event myw's clear for now.

In before there's some kind of pseudojanitor that fakes flip or some crap.
I can get behind Vote: supahkiven because I have no idea what's happening. Gnauga has been very helpful though. Although he could be saying 'everyone died of butts last night' and I'd believe him probably.
did yuo kno
butts are rseponsible for 60% of all troepfia deths?

I don't know about a kiven-lynch. I'd look more towards Red's townreads, mostly because all of his scumreads so far have been town. Which was probably his early-game strategy, actually. Scumread almost everybody, so nobody would really notice the people who he didn't find scummy. Red's #671 is a decent handguide, but it's also worthwhile to read through his other stuff to see what he actually pushed for. Such as the kivenlynch, and every other lynch here.

FYI, the #ff000000 is red709 making a bbcode mistake. It's supposed to be SCUM RED
[Image: xwldX.gif]
gnauga, he mostly payed lip service to lynching kiven. The only person who *was* pushing it he was busy attacking instead. When I started calling him on his shit, and others started turning on him he did not go after kiven, who would have been an almost uncontested lynched but went for yd12k who was around and who could fight back. (even if he did so very, very poorly.)
SpoilerShow

here be all of kivens relevant posts.. Encapsulated within is him mostly avoiding providing any real substance or trying to generate content, mostly via tossing out short pointless posts that don't really give you much idea of why the people he says he 'doesn't like' are scummy at all. He managed to avoid voting all of day 2 despite saying he didn't like 2create or Purple Walrus, and day 3 he tossed a vote on felix and completely skipped the entire myw/yd12k fiasco.

He's not behaving in a particularly townie manner. He's shown no interest in actually hunting for mafia as much as he seems like he'd prefer not being in the limelight. That's why I want to lynch him.
Would it help if I said I'm a 3p.
Wow, I'm glad Red turned out to be scum.

Anyway, I dunno, I'm not really feeling kiven. He's not posting much, but what he does post is more or less just common opinion. He also defended me for no really good reason, which I don't think makes too much scum sense.

Now, I'm a little confused since last night there was no vampire flavor. I wanna say I was wrong and that there's just a normal vigilante, but that thing Scoffles said a while ago about the vampire and the apple is really bugging me.

Right now, I have the largest doubts about Mirdini. It's not really his behavior that seems off, it's that every single move he made, Red seemed to follow. Gnauga, are you seeing it?
(06-18-2013, 08:46 PM)SupahKiven Wrote: »Would it help if I said I'm a 3p.

...I guess Kiven, but that just tells us that you need to die eventually.
Fair enough.
Hi, I'm back. Anyway, not too sure about Kiven. Even if he is 3rd Party, I don't think he killed Red, it's more likely he's trying to look town because a 3P/Vig/Something else just managed to kill scum.
(06-18-2013, 08:46 PM)SupahKiven Wrote: »Would it help if I said I'm a 3p.

not a huge amount since as far as we know the second killer is also anti-town, and even if they're a vigilante you could conceivably be otherwise a liability or unhelpful so
myw Wrote:Now, I'm a little confused since last night there was no vampire flavor. I wanna say I was wrong and that there's just a normal vigilante, but that thing Scoffles said a while ago about the vampire and the apple is really bugging me.

The apple has nothing to do with the vampire, if there even is one.

Calibornio Wrote:Anyway, not too sure about Kiven. Even if he is 3rd Party, I don't think he killed Red, it's more likely he's trying to look town because a 3P/Vig/Something else just managed to kill scum.

I never claimed to be the killer. And why would I want to look town if I'm claiming 3p?
Presumably "look town" in this context means "look mostly harmless 3p"

Though it is still somewhat dubious logic and honestly, Red being scum hardly means cal-

...hang on, looking over Gnauga's post collection (thanks bro), it looks like Red handled Calibornio pretty lightly, and that combined with the post wherein he says "well I guess Red could be mafia trying to be town, quite likely in fact, but I don't think they are so I won't vote for them yet" reads a lot like covering one's bases to me

Tentative Vote: Calibornio
I said the thing about Red maybe being scum being town because I'm usually hesitant to trust leaders who post a lot because they're hard to read, which is why I said something similar for Mirdini except I was more confident with that guess for him because I've played with him before. Kiven hasn't really posted anything super suspicious imo before, but that 3P reveal doesn't look very good. Can you give us more info so we know you're not anti-town? Anyway, Deadline Vote: Kiven.
hey Kiven if you've claimed a third party there is no reason for you not to fully claim yer role to us

I mean, unless you want to get lynched or something.

Honestly sorta want FelixSparks to chime in and claim so I can be sure he isn't lying about having my role.

Scoffles is still missing but hey I'm one to talk with regards to the RL busy-ness department (though he's been awol for longer so hmm)

other slots that could be scum include Mathgirl, TehPilot, calib...

well pretty much anyone that isn't myw/Para/myself/probablyGnauga/maybeViata?
Yeah, I guess. I'm a 3p Inventor. The apple's mine and the poison's mine (which won't kill you by the way).
wwwwwwwwwwwhat is your goal then
What's the apple do?
I'm guessing probably bodystacker

which is actually almost a town-sided role at this point what with the one scum dead out of 8 dead people.
cyber95 Wrote: »wwwwwwwwwwwhat is your goal then

Survive.

myw Wrote: »What's the apple do?

Oneshot copping. Comes with a little snip of information: Take a look, but you'd think Adam would know his own children.
Oooooohkay.

Then... what the heck was Scoffles talking about way back when he was telling the vampire he had an apple?
I don't know.