Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - You can talk again
(06-09-2013, 03:58 AM)Gnauga Wrote: »Doubtful. A double-kill? I know the match balance seems odd at times, but a day double-kill is kind of ridiculous.

okay maybe it's not as obvious as I thought
or maybe gnauga is slightly oblivous

one or the other (no offense)
[Image: 1615307124_1361011882.jpg]
[Image: xwldX.gif]
I am still mafia burnt out man.

I'm pretty okay with yd12k if only because his response to my one post made my eye twitch a bit.

Vote: yd12k

I will spend the rest of the day finding new and inventive ways of annoying people.

Yes, I shall.
hey someone get on yd12k or swap off of myw because I'm reasonably convinced yd12k is more likely to be scum than myw, despite my mechanical instincts advocating otherwise

the myw wagon looks just eugh and that combined with yd12k being shouty as heck when myw refuses to lie down and get lynched sure makes me want to lynch myw more. Not to mention myw's indomitable insistence that he actually is what he is despite two very shouty people trying to shout him down over it

P.S. if I die and granola doesn't please lynch him, not going to die and not have my love follow me :3
I don't really have new stuff to say but if I get lynched would the vig please shoot calibornio for me kthanks.
*want to lynch yd12k more
Thanks for the input that wasn't clear at all.

I would comment on Granola, but at worst I see mirdini as third party, and I don't consider that necesarily a bad thing
uh

thats

not a comment on nola you know

nor does your sudden insistence on shooting calibornio make much sense when your vote is on myw

yd12k just who are your top suspects because at present you feel kind of sporadic and all over the place.
Alright, looking over yd12k's posts once more just to be extra-sure I'm okay with switching to him

Quote:Also re me being a survivor: Then I'd lurk better? Or do anything besides arguing, since it's not giving me townpoints.
This feels like the same argument we were criticizing myw for, just shorter? The whole "not giving me townpoints" thing does not reflect well

In a more general sense: yd12k has contributed very little, but he started putting semi-useful input in today, so while I don't really see him as town...

myw's post breakdown is as follows:
Day 1: Single RVS, no other contribution that I can find via the post searcher.
Day 2: Softclaim and "calibornio is scum"; vote for calibornio (as soon as Pala presses him on it) with little else of substance noted; "I dunno, I got nuthin to say but wait, the one who talks the most is the biggest target That doesn't really wanna make me talk more" which imo is the first hint of unnecessary defensiveness; "I don't see why scummy people would talk at this point," unsure if 2create is scum so he should roleclaim naturally; defensiveness; this post:
Quote:Well I think he's scum now, because he's deciding to vote for me at the turn of the hat when I'm asking for information to make him seem less scummy.

Last time I checked, 2Create had the most votes for him.

Roleclaims are not the only information obtainable, but I'd say they carry more weight than "I think this guy is X because he smells funny"

He doesn't have the majority of the votes, but 10 in hammer, right? If it were me I really wouldn't wait till my votes got any higher before trying to hand out any kind of useful information to prove my notscumminess.
...which in my opinion looks more informative than it really is, and is arguably more defensiveness; one-line meta question; oh hey an actually meaningful post wow that's nice; more pushing for roleclaim hahaha never mind; MORE pushing for roleclaim jesus fucking christ wow; meaningful post but I'm pretty sure most of it had already been said; "I figure saying scummy scum is about the same. I did already suspect him, this just makes it more apparent. It is a reaction, but I have some logic behind it." the fuck does that even mean, also more "I sure am dubious of calibornio"; actual reasoning, but with some defensiveness sprinkled in; "hope 2create is actually scum" I mean okay sure.

And then we had today's defensiveness fest. So, short version: Day one almost no contributions; day two, some rolefishing (or what seemed like it) and refusal to back down on that front, peppered with some defensiveness and the occasional dash of actual insight; and today, lots of "no you shouldn't lynch me here's why."

I would vote for yd12k, but looking back... I feel like myw really should have set me off from the start. I'm leaving my vote where it is.
Deadline is in 3 hours. Be aware that as it is now, a tie like it is now will result in NO LYNCH.
Edit: 1.5 hours. If nothing changes, yd12k will be lynched.
yd12k (6) - Palamedes, calibornio, myw, Red709, Mirdini, Paranoid
FelixSparks (2) - SupahKiven, Scoffles
Seastormjt (1) - Gnauga
myw (5+1-1) - Garuru, yd12k (conditionally unvoting to prevent tie), Granola, Cyber, (MrGuy)
TehPilot (1) - Viata
Can I do a conditional unvote on myw so that there is a lynch? A no lynch is the worst thing possible and we have very little time
Sorry folks, but I believe yd12k is the townie of the trifecta. Myw's flip will give me a better sense of whether or not to go after calibornio. My vote stands.

Also likewise, if I die and Mirdini doesn't please feel free to lay him down beside me. Til death to we part's more of a suggestion really.
(06-09-2013, 05:25 PM)yd12k Wrote: »Can I do a conditional unvote on myw so that there is a lynch? A no lynch is the worst thing possible and we have very little time

So essentially, if the tie still exists in an hour and a half, you unvote? Sure.
Augh. I'm not real sure if yd12k is scum right now, since an 11-th hour unvote doesn't seem like a scum move. yd12k if you're not scum you should probably tie me? It'll give town a statistically better chance, dead people wise.

MrGuy- The crux of what you're saying is... telling 2create to roleclaim is fishing? I don't see how rolefishing someone to be lynched would help in any way.
Yeah, it'll be worse if there's a mislynch. You'll be dead and I'd be heavily suspected tomorrow.
It's a scum move.

From his point of view as town, you are both the opposing wagon and to him he would not know you're town

unvoting "just so there's a lynch" is him trying to wine people, because, as an innocent, he would know giving up and getting lynched ensures an innocent lynch.
So pretty please, don't fall for this

And tomorrow Mr. Guy and Granola need looking into, as does Red, who I am totally sure would try to cut a flailing teammate loose just so I would not wander over and obliterate him.

Again.

But I don't know why I'm typing this right now I'm not even that invested in this game

I just replaced in to see if my mafia burnout had faded away

but it's still here

still

here.
Day 3 has ended; yd12k will be lynched. Nightstart will pop up by the end of today.

Edit: Haven't had the time to do the flavor, and I won't be available tomorrow, but I'll go ahead and give you guys what you need to nightstart.
yd12k was the Creepy Crossdresser, and a Town-aligned Reverser. Any action besides kills would be redirected back to the person who sent the action.

I'll write up a longer version when I can, and pop it up here.

Also, because of these shenanigans and me not being as available as I'd like, night will end on June 13th, 8:00PM MST.

Edit 2: Night is over- I'm not dead, I'm working on it.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - N3: Still Night... (18/24) ...but need replacements.
Seastormjt and TehPilot have requested replacements.

If you're (you being a would-be-replacement) interested in playing, notify me via PM or in this chat.

It's still not day, that should come tomorrow, so only to-be-replacements at this point should be posting in here at this time.

Obviously, since I'm a bit late myself, anybody late with their night actions have a bit of an opportunity, but be aware that I can't give any guarantees at this point.
seastorm what even ¬¬

/me volunteers

/me also has no idea what is going on
AgentBlue is now Seastormjt.
TehPilot is still ???.
Alright, let's get this show on the road again.

The sun rises. The tropes awaken once more. And two more are dead. What did you expect? The first, was rather simply killed. There's no evidence of any damage whatsoever; it is as though they simply succumbed. The question is, who succumbed? That would be Palamedes.

Palamedes was a member of the Town, and "The Gods Must be Lazy." In Palamedes's case, that assumption was completely true. As such, Palamedes was a Town Vanilla, with no special ability.

The town prepared to get the lynching proceedings on until one clever trope noticed that I said "two more" dead. For there's another. Another poor trope has succumbed. Red709 was always an avid player of the piano, but it seems their luck had comically ran out. The piano, thankfully, is fine. But underneath a comically placed anvil sits the crushed corpse of Red, along with Red's red blood, pooled and drying.

As it turns out, that wasn't the only "red" thing about Red. Red was also a member of the Trope Mafia. Red was also rather informative, in that he was "Why You Should Destroy the Earth." He could use his questionable, if effective logic against humanity and the Earth against a target, and they would be so affected by such thoughts that they would not be able to perform their night action, if they had one. In short, a Mafia Roleblocker.

Well. That was unexpected. With that said though, it's lynching time.

Day 3 Start
Day 3 ends Saturday, June 22nd, 8:00PM MST.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D4: Red Dead Redemption (16/24) (need replacement)
so you say the guy that cast suspicion/threats on anybody who talked kinda annoying was mafia?
I am utterly surprised bythis development.
Red being scum doesn't surprise me in the slightest, and with how he handled myw makes me fairly sure they're most likely not-mafia.

I'll be back in a bit to punch someone in the face with a vote.
About time we got one. Gotta confess I'm relieved I don't have to read another page of caps-locked bullying either. Red's pretty talkative, so I'm just gonna dredge anything red that caught my eye.

RV calibornio for bluetext shenanigans
Vote tehpilot for wine claim shenanigans
Scoffles steps in to question redwagon
Lightly turns attention to Cali, PW, and 2create
Votals indicate cyber and palamedes voting red. PW had voted red as well, but unvoted upon realizing the vote count.
cyber accuses red of party pooping
votes 2create for pussyfooting shenanigans
Scoffles reads red's mind
Red supports lurk-lynch
Cat lynch
Red votes myw for lost in translation shenanigans (see palamdes's post directly below for clarification)

Working on more will post shortly

unrelated
SpoilerShow
[Image: xwldX.gif]