We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
I really really want to play Day of the Tentacle just because the backgrounds are so awesome.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Have they yet released a Mac port of Psychonauts that isn't completely broken?

Well I'd rather they work on new games anyway.
I can highly recommend Day of the Tentacle. It is a great game.
We really need more people on the Meincraftserver ;A;
When you get to the larger portion of the city, it stops being as linear, but you'll still generally have areas to romp around in to unlock the next. I actually missed the linearity once you get to the area that's so large that you can get lost because everything there sorta looks the same until you've run around in circles for ten minutes.

In any case, if you're gonna go pissing off anybody in a diving suit, you probably want to lure them near a turret, unless they're holding a gun, in which case you don't actually want to fuck with them at all until you've got mind control, security tagging, or other enemies that you can lure into shooting it.
(05-10-2013, 08:36 AM)Superfrequency Wrote: »Nobody told me this was a horror game.

(04-03-2013, 05:51 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »If you want horror, the first Bioshock is actually out-right terrifying on the harder difficulties. You get claustrophobia, splicers from the ceiling, invisible splicers, your building flooding, and big daddies that you know you don't have the ammo to take...

I count this as fair warning.
Considering that the Houdini splicers make a really loud noise when they teleport, they're not exactly hard to pin down, and if you nab enough photos, they get even more obvious for some reason. (yes, you can take a picture of an invisible target, if you shoot while they're trying to set you on fire)

Your first encounters are pretty annoying though, because they get a field advantage from that spot.
Hey this game looks pretty promisi- oh
[Image: KHvtifn.png]

[Image: lsJadKO.png]
Oh.
did you even explain what the circumstances were
I dislike that as an option and I dislike that now I've seen two projects do that, even if he has a more legit reason than fucking penny arcade
I don't get it
Kickstarter only sends the money through if the goal is met. The idea is you say what you need to get the project completed and if you can't get enough then ok nevermind everyone just moves on. If you set the goal deliberately low (as this is an extreme example of) then you're breaking that system and it really seems more like a cash grab than an actual investment for a project.
Oooohh what assholes
I think they sort of realised they weren't good at making Horror games by Bioshock 2 and completely abandoned even attempting to make one by Infinite

There is one single jump scare in Bioshock Infinite and its presence means you keep looking over your shoulder expecting the next one that never comes for the entire rest of the game...
The thing I don't get is that Disney already has a subsidiary devoted entirely to producing games based on their IP? This seems like a really dumb move
(05-11-2013, 12:01 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Do you mean LucasArts? Because they laid everyone off a month ago

No, I'm referring to Disney Interactive Studios, which has existed for years and to my knowledge made every licensed Disney game since the late 90s. And were solid releases which I'm fairly sure made good money, despite not being triple-A titles.
If it's such a glaring irreconcilable problem to you then stop complaining about it and turn off the game. That's what people do when they don't like the game they're playing.
Deconstucting is neutral and objective. Complaining is italics, capslock and cursing. If my posts on calling you out on that are so offensive to you, then don't read or reply to them.
Telling someone "if you don't like it don't X it" is just the lamest thing ever and I thought that was common knowledge, why are we even having this discussion
I thought this thread was better than that ; -,
I dunno man i kinda like circle-jerking.
Do I need to pull out a discussion on Aristotle’s distinction between logos, pathos, and ethos and why it would be okay to use a certain degree of pathos in a forum topic, or is everyone else already intimately familiar with these concepts?
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
Hey uh

You wanna hang out some time Ed?
Wait, shit i thought this was the sex-ed thread.
WHAT AM I THEN?!
[Image: whoami_zps7f31ab3a.png]