WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D4: good night, sweet prince
Originally posted on MSPA by Boogeyman5870.

anacreon Wrote:Pilot name your drink and i would buy it. Also incase some one tries shooting me again. If it turns out tehpilot isnt lieing, I agree with looking into pala the next day.
Remember that time Pala was on a weird spot on a Town lynch and then someone who was going to make noise about looking into him died in the night?

Vote: Palamedes
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

Hey Boogey, you mean konec0? Or Agent? The only two people who brought it up? Who are both still alive?

Because uh anacreon just kind of followed everyone (hence the 'why were you confirmed town'). Quoting captain copycat there doesn't look fantastic when he initially agreed with what I was saying:
anacreon Wrote:Also i feel catboss is more town than pilot as well between the two of them.
Then immediately backed off when Mirdini questioned it here:
anacreon Wrote:I dont really see the connection between cat boss and pilot at all actually and would like that connection explained.
PS let's not bring up how you decided to not have anything I or really anyone else did as suspicious yesterday and instead just kind of let the Pilot lynch go through while being off on the obvious third party. Whereas before you were off trying to push a lynch on a somewhat easy lynch (well until it was shut down). Now you are deciding to go after me without commenting on anything (most importantly the whole konec0 thing right now) besides 'ohnoconfirmedtownisdeadohno'?

PPS he was still likely killed for being nearly townfirmed just like night 2.

If I wasn't so unhappy with Agent right now I'd be considering a you/Catboss scumteam?

(Spoiler: I am considering it actually)
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

bloody christ

All right, all right... konec are you claiming to be the vig?

We've had two kills a night every night as it stands, which makes Guy's 'being killed twice' less likely to be flavor I KNOW I'M BRINGING UP VERY OLD NEWS I NEED TO GET THIS SORTED IN MY BRAIN

Now Anac was pretty much a townfirm, so he'd be a prime target for scumkill, but that was foiled last night by Pilot driving Schaz with him. So it's likely that they succeeded today. In that case, Konec, if you are the vig can you tell us why you shot Lun yesterday and beru today?

As for why this isn't MYLO, this is malkyfia.

I have no silly gifs [Image: %3B%E2%88%86%3B.gif]

oh hello ninja didn't see you there

Bloody why Pala, I'm bloody trying to give more concrete opinions here and be a better player but this is just going beyond 'be better' harrassment, this is just plain dodgy now >:c

That's actually a better post! I actually liked that Agent beyond your lack of a town/scumread kicking around (do it more please).

I was mostly mad because you kept trying to do the Luneix 'passive analysis' thing yesterday which was kind of unhelpful and looked like you were trying to avoid taking a stand on things. Also like you were trying to play like someone who was confirmed town already (which, beyond the obvious, made your posts sound really dishonest and shady). Who are your major suspicions as of right now? What do you think of konec0 (who I believe is a roleblocker, not a vig).
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

it's not mylo because it's not mylo

if you excuse me it's time for me to EAT DIRT.
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

Agent1022 Wrote:All right, all right... konec are you claiming to be the vig?
*falls over*
if you were paying attention yesterday you should already know that i am roleblocker #1 and also the circus
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

So the person who's been making everyone dance is scum which blows my pet theory of "there is no scum and we are all puppets in a cruel play" out of the water.

In other words I got blocked last night which is bad

so if konec0 is telling the truth about blocking whoever, then he's probably the town-blocker and the scumblocker is somewhere else

if he's lying about blocking whoever he prolly blocked me and he's scum so we should lynch him

would whoever care to comment?
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

woop woop nevermind he's the circus not the dancer disregard that
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

i circusblocked solaris, paranoia, and then most recently boogey
so yeah

Ohhhh...Sorry I have a fear of circuses and believe they are all out to kill us all.

In real life, I mean. That's not part of my role.

EBWOP: Rereading thread. More thoughts as they come.

So yeah konec0 is probably town surprise surprise. He should eat his icecream though because if it's not murderous I'll eat mine [img]images/smilies/apple.gif[/img]

Still don't think Boogey looks especially great?

Secretly want Solaris a little dead?

cuttlefish is a good person to kill regardless?

Agent is better now that he's being legit but I still want like, um, three townreads and three scumreads (ignoring townfirms).
Originally posted on MSPA by Boogeyman5870.

Palamedes Wrote:Hey Boogey, you mean konec0? Or Agent? The only two people who brought it up? Who are both still alive?

Because uh anacreon just kind of followed everyone (hence the 'why were you confirmed town'). Quoting captain copycat there doesn't look fantastic when he initially agreed with what I was saying:

Then immediately backed off when Mirdini questioned it here:

PS let's not bring up how you decided to not have anything I or really anyone else did as suspicious yesterday and instead just kind of let the Pilot lynch go through while being off on the obvious third party. Whereas before you were off trying to push a lynch on a somewhat easy lynch (well until it was shut down). Now you are deciding to go after me without commenting on anything (most importantly the whole konec0 thing right now) besides 'ohnoconfirmedtownisdeadohno'?

PPS he was still likely killed for being nearly townfirmed just like night 2.

If I wasn't so unhappy with Agent right now I'd be considering a you/Catboss scumteam?

(Spoiler: I am considering it actually)
Talk all you want about him parroting people but it doesn't change the facts that he expressed interest in looking into you and then flipped dead in the morning. Perhaps killing one of the higher profile people that wanted to look at you would have been a bit too on the nose for you?

Anyway I honestly didn't realize just how short time was when I made that CC vote. Still here are some more facts. You're giving me crap about wanting CC lynched, but:

Palamedes Wrote:cuttlefish is a good person to kill regardless?
I thought the main lynch was bad news, which it turns out was correct. Instead I decided to go after a target that you have just admitted is a good kill, and somehow that's scum points? And you're right, I didn't comment of much that I found suspicious yesterday. However I am doing it today. I'm doing it as we speak in fact.

As for today's topics, I was holding off to see what people made of Catboss' claim. I did in fact receive flavor about visiting the circus. I apparently had a wonderful time. Thank you for the magical night Konec. He's town, and I was really hoping you were going to try and go after him for that claim Pala.
Originally posted on MSPA by Paranoia.

So matey's, if today isn't mylo, we are looking at a four man crew at most from Davey Jone's Locker.

That is a pretty auspicious number, if I do say so meself. Interestin' to note though that I wasn't told the flavor o' the blocker when they targeted Namboto last night, but, yarr, that's how the ship sails. Also I was thinkin' a wee bit ahead and voyeured Namboto in the night to see if any unsavory elements would do anything, or if the lad were a lyin' and needed to walk the plank. Even with this here eyepatch I can clearly tell you he was blocked, and the Isle apparently tried watchin' him.

Now methinks I am okay with Konec0 at the moment - although I'm keepin' in mind there might be shenanigans that a smaller than average crew could deploy that makes me uncomfortable with clearing him, particularly after his keen insistence on not liking any of the previous lynches and yet failing to provide alternative victims to walk the plank or votin' for them himself. As Mirdini noted, 'e seemed to be more busy covering his pantaloons yesterday than actually thinkin' Pilot was in league with Davey Jones. Keepin' him as a "If Nothing Better" alternative to my top two candidates fer walkin' the plank which are...

Agent and boogey. I only tolerate indecision on my ship for so long, lad/lass. Pick someone you want to see walk the plank. Give me a reason why it should be their head above yours. And those "opinions" lad/lass are entirely likely articles o' fact which most people have probably pieced together for themselves.

And Finally, Boogeyman. Lad, don't think I don't see what's wrong with that there vote. Combined with your predecessors general lack of content makes me unnerved by you, particularly trying to apply what might not have even been the Davey night kill to 'im. Makes me very wary of you.

I don't particularly see what's wrong with Palamedes at the moment, Lad seems like he was tryin' to work out the gamestate and get a lynch through while the lot of you sat off to the side on your duffs. I'm willin' to bet there's a scum in you lot above him actually bein' in league with Davey.

Vote: Agent

Lets start with you.

Boogeyman5870 Wrote:Talk all you want about him parroting people but it doesn't change the facts that he expressed interest in looking into you and then flipped dead in the morning.
Really? Really? I would kill the guy who was obviously more then willing to just sit on his ass and sheep everything that was said over the two people who were actually willing to make comments and a stand?

Boogeyman5870 Wrote:Instead I decided to go after a target that you have just admitted is a good kill, and somehow that's scum points? And you're right, I didn't comment of much that I found suspicious yesterday. However I am doing it today. I'm doing it as we speak in fact.
Obvious third party is a good person to kill, or lynch if a better candidate does not come up. Doesn't change the fact you decided to ignore everyone and everything except vaguely questioning the current lynch while weakly pushing a shitty person to lynch if you supposedly had other decent suspicions.

Boogeyman5870 Wrote:As for today's topics, I was holding off to see what people made of Catboss' claim. I did in fact receive flavor about visiting the circus. I apparently had a wonderful time. Thank you for the magical night Konec. He's town, and I was really hoping you were going to try and go after him for that claim Pala.
Oh you know because I've only been pushing Catboss as town forever.

So do you care to actually do something or say anything beyond just going after the guy who actually got a frigging lynch through (while the rest of you sat twiddling and going 'oh no not a no lynch')? Do you have any other suspicions beyond a guy you feel is a convenient lynch?

QE: PiratePara, amazing.
Originally posted on MSPA by Mirdini.

Palamedes Wrote:Secretly want Solaris a little dead?
so what you're pushing godfatherlaris now? (I don't see it)

or did you forget he has an inno on him I mean yeah his play has been utterly devoid of content but it's laris in malkygame what do you expect

anyway unvote

yeah the only way konescum makes sense is if he's a DOUBLE BLOCKER or he's on a scumteam with two blockers or something which with a smaller scumteam doesn't seem impossible but uh unlikely to be sure

behavior re: pilot still really skeeves me out but looking farther back the rest of his play was pretty cool and I remember having him in town reads on d1/d2 soooooo

yeah I can see what para sees in Vote: agent1022

boogey the point is that cC is a good person to kill but not to lynch because we all currently are surmising she's a third party and possibly a malicious one

don't really want to waste lynches on 3Ps when it's still possible there's a mafia out there that's (presumably) a much larger threat.

anyhoo my current gamestateview

1. Paranoia - With broken beruru the dichotomy I thought was going on here doesn't exist and legit paravoyeur seems pretty damn possible. General GETTING THINGS DONE mode has him pretty high up in town reads.
2. Solaris - cop clear, solaris. Could be godfatherlaris though that'd be lucky as hell for him but hey it's possible so yeah not firmed.
3. IXCALIBUR I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU LOVED ME SO MUCH - Ix. Not going to give him flak about not playing the game since yeah malkygame play like you want to [img]images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] - but I don't have much of an indication as to his alignment and he's magic bagged yesterday and otherwise hasn't done much and the scum have to be SOMEWHERE.
4. konec da man - Probably town as noted above unless he's like TWO BLOCKERS (less likely than godfatherlaris).
5. crepisculalaaaaaaa (also known as seedy) - Seedy's play has read really town to me all game. Also never want seedy to die because seedyart.
6. cuttlefishhhhhhhculler??? - probably 3P
7. Namboto the roboto - yeah this man is a cop unless he's scum who is fakeclaiming cop in which case he's probably scum with konec0 but this does not seem to be a likely scenario to me (NIGHTSIDE 2 NEVER FORGET)
8. Mirdini genie - toooooown
9. seastormjt Boogeyman5870 -
10. Palamedes Palowmedies - Boogey and pala both feel pretty alike to me and then they're fighting and yeah they've both been contributioney but as with cat not a lot of spots left so I'm feeling one of them being scum? Not really sure which, boogey was seastorm who literally never posted and then replaced which is skeevy but OTOH I'm sort of agreeing with boogey's points in these arguments. Both being scum is possible but I think not probable? Either way have bigger fish to fry right now. Am keeping my eyes on y'all though.
11. the not dead curiousCat - cat! Never posts. orange by virtue of 'there's too few slots left for scum to be in for her to be a town read'. due to cat least scummy of my oranges.
12. Agent 1022 - waffly, generally flailing around and looking for distractions - feels like scum to me.

Oh wait forgot about townLaris herpderp ignore that.

More like 'I don't want to get to the end of this and find out that one of Solaris/Ix are scum.'

Also hey Mirdini Para was actually pretty simplistic wrt Agent I am the one who has been on his case for a while (well me and seedy) does this change anything?

scum!agent would be ludicrously easy to bus so no
Originally posted on MSPA by cuttlefishCuller.

I wouldn't say cuttlefishCuller is even worth a kill either, given people can simply opt not to eat the gelato (how rude)
That and if anyone who has been given gelato ends up getting near the lynch limit they can try the gelato (you should eat it immediately)
and see if any info from that changes anything (so deliciousssssssssss)

Bus while nobody is even looking twice? Seems counterproductive but okay.

Out of curiosity if you found out one of seedy/Para was town who would you guess?

Oh hey cuttlefish you could also just say what it does.

Palamedes Wrote:Out of curiosity if you found out one of seedy/Para was town who would you guess?
give me more distracting dichotomies it's really helping my read on you

where are seedy and caaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Not a dichotomy I just want you to be a bit more specific on your townreads besides 'they're both town doing town things'.

you gave me 'one of these two is town go' which looks pretty damn dichotomous to me

and they're both town doing town things, I don't have much more to say there unless you want me to go back and make a quote-parade (no thanks). Para has his claim which I believe with beru being a broken watcher but I already said that too~