We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
Uhhh....Phish? I think I'm trapped at the bottom of the world and now I can't reconnect anymore ;-;
I think I kinda joined the team.
Well, your previous team detonated that eyesore of a base, just FYI.
Was it a consensus or did Axel go rogue?
isnt axel why we decided not to go with sabotaging
So, i recently found all the missing pieces of my SNES and got it to work. At first i thought there was something wrong with my AlttP cartridge: the triforce intro looked all mangled up, the map screen was just a black screen with link's face and the current objective and it didn't save the game. After some research, i found out that it's not uncommon for old SNESs to have their picture processing unit damaged simply for being old, so my games were working just fine except for one that i couldn't get to work... but after some extensive cleaning i finally got Spider-Man and the X-Men in Arcade's Revenge to work and oh boy, was it an interesting sight:

For reference, this is how the game is supposed to look like.

What amuses me the most is that it's just not a graphical glitch, two of the inital rooms appear to be merged together or something, trapping Spiderman in this psychedelic limbo with catchy music.

[Image: 4294QIL.png]

Apparently, the SNES' ppu is in charge of dealing with all the fancy 3d-ish stuff it tried to pull off or something, so playing a game like Megaman X works just fine. I don't want to imagine how DKC would look like in my SNES though.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
(02-22-2013, 08:28 PM)Solaris Wrote: »isnt axel why we decided not to go with sabotaging

*shrug* He likes booms
What is this Minecraft activity and can I get in on it?
Sure
Step One: Download the Feed the Beast launcher exe
and use it to download and install the Direwolf20 modpack

Step 2:Gimme your minecraft username so I can whitelist you

Step 3:Connect to 192.69.207.13:25565

Step 4:??????

Step 5:Profit
My username is Akugumo !
Done.
Aim of the game is to make the lake village better/prettier/more awesome than the cliff one (not hard at the moment. terraforrming is a bitch!)
There's a lot of great stuff on XBox Live Arcade, I think. The on-disc stuff does mainly seem to follow the split you describe.
I like the part where they show the gameplay.

I don't really see the difference from that CG movie from any other CG movie ever, isn't the PS3 pretty powerful already? Has it ever been used to it's full capacity in any game?
I'd want in on Minecraft, but I always lag too much to play. Dang integrated graphics card.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
(02-23-2013, 05:46 AM)Ed Wrote: »I like the part where they show the gameplay.

I don't really see the difference from that CG movie from any other CG movie ever, isn't the PS3 pretty powerful already? Has it ever been used to it's full capacity in any game?

no ed you dont understand the PS3 is LIMITING the ps4 is going to be UNLIMITED FOREVER*

*forever is until the PS5 comes out
Whatever that Knack thing is, if it were a Pixar movie, I'd watch it.
Supes, what about the Ouya?

Man, i'm pretty psyched about this. I've grown to appreciate this game and it's team a lot over the past few weeks, the good stuff vastly surpasses the few dumb things i initially couldn't look past from.

[Image: 5ySJCJw.png]

Heh.
Phish can I get in on this minecraftness or is it too late ; o;

My username's pickyerpoison
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Diary of the Agenminecraft, Day...(mumble mumble first connected on the 21st...) Seven.

Today, Kernreaktor I was completed. As of yet the wiring is nonexistent, since there's nothing for it to power, but soon. Very soon. Kernreaktor I shall give its nuclear gift to all of Main Hall; light our lights, power our machines; and all without the risk of blowing up.

Note to self: Build a Mk II (Breeder) reactor if possible.

Designs are already in place for Kernreaktor Breeder, to handle I's depleted cells. Now I shall go check on our mining turtles, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo, and perhaps deploy De Chelonian Mobile in the Resource World. We need more iron, more rubber, more coal, more everything! Not to mention the automation of advanced alloy. That, too, is of every importance, that we may build lasers with which to blast the mines into oblivion.

But for now, sleep. Blessed sleep.

**EAGLE TIME VILLAGE HAS GONE NUCLEAR**
I kinda haven't been in the village in a while since I haven't bothered to turn on my desktop. Is my abortive start on a floating park in anyone's way or has that been incorporated/disassembled already?
I last set Raphael loose on level 12 under hut-mine, in case you lost track of him.
(02-27-2013, 04:39 PM)Pick Yer Poison Wrote: »Phish can I get in on this minecraftness or is it too late ; o;

My username's pickyerpoison

Go ahead
Hut-mine has connected with Plantation Cavern, Kumu.

Biscuits, the park is still there but we would urge you to make it out of something other than fir.
Since fir was so plentiful when I was there compared to other stuff I was trying to convert that one little corner to fir, but I guess that didn't work out :P

I'll go see if I can fix it.
Biscuits you should totes come onto THE EAGLETIME CHAT and we can discuss more conveniently.

However, someone else needs to give you mibbit link because i can't mibbit.