[Thirteen]

[Thirteen]
[Thirteen]
You find yourself booting up Fortuna again, this time with the addition of mods you found that had vague descriptions, only labeled [Thirteen] or something else you couldn't recall. What could go wrong?
Before you could think more on this the title screen pops up.

[Image: qxjCQGT.jpg]
A new option is available alongside 'New Game', the arrows switched between these two options. It doesn't seem like something Fortuna would have, then again it looks like the mods made significant changes to the game. So you select Campaign.

[Image: ZZOuLTl.jpg]
The title screen fades with the change of faces and brings you to Character creation.

[Image: UsKKNDd.jpg]
[Image: 2vGP0s8.jpg]
Oh...
Okay.
G S A P
RE: [Thirteen]
[Image: WIecYty.png]: Salutations, welcome to [Thirteen]. I’m your tutorial bot. Feel free to ask me a few questions.

SpoilerShow
>make them good boy. [Image: untitled_by_mewqit-dbx7k7h.jpg]
>Well. Your terrifying and vaguely ominous.
>I approve.
CharybdisShow
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(12-19-2017, 08:57 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »>Well. Your terrifying and vaguely ominous.
>I approve.

You flatter me. I try to be vaguely ominous. Not many people have the gall to point it out.
>So, if this is [Thirteen], are there another 12 mods that we're missing?

>I was just informed that i don't have to actually draw the character model so im just gonna suggest that we have a tripodal, Coeus-esc robot, name is just something "vague and ominous" like Sixty or smthn
(12-19-2017, 09:24 PM)cmdrcade Wrote: »>So, if this is [Thirteen], are there another 12 mods that we're missing?

Thirteen is an overhaul that integrates the author's previous works. So, no, you have the other twelve.
>Attempt to draw this diagram in the corner.
[Image: GpUAWIm.png]
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
You start with a rough draft.
[Image: XnzotBQ.jpg]
G S A P
[Image: WIecYty.png]: I have a question for you. Do you want to be my pal?

SpoilerShow
>Your ominousness makes me weary of picking either choice. Is there a secret choice C, none of the above?
(12-19-2017, 10:05 PM)cmdrcade Wrote: »>Your ominousness makes me weary of picking either choice. Is there a secret choice C, none of the above?

Abstaining is always an option. Its wisdom is always up for debate. Don't worry. I won't hold a grudge if you decide to decline, accept, or abstain.
>Yes for pal. Commence pal-ness now.
Also have the name be Monopoly
>Monopoly is a great name, but Mono is decidedly more AI-sounding.
What about Monopolygon?
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
>Eh, what could go wrong with being your pal?
As for names, I suggest Ariete
Hey, would ya look at that! A person, reading this signature!
For a name, let us be Charybdis.

>Abstain. Too early to decide one way or another.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
[Image: BWbfbGM.jpg]
Bob seems like a good name for this dude.
G S A P
>Our votes matter here and I don't think we'll get another chance to decide.
Let's be pals. Please don't be a bad pal to us.
(12-19-2017, 10:33 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »>Our votes matter here and I don't think we'll get another chance to decide.
Let's be pals. Please don't be a bad pal to us.

I'd never be a bad pal. Or at least I believe so. Perception and personal definitions always have an influence.
[Image: gccxGaZ.jpg]
That's a long name.
G S A P
>Smol McSmol
>Do not be pal.
>Pal, you said you're our 'tutorial bot'. Will we stay pals with you past that tutorial, though?
> Monopoly is a good name.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(12-19-2017, 11:03 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »>Pal, you said you're our 'tutorial bot'. Will we stay pals with you past that tutorial, though?

Yes. You'll see in time.
(12-19-2017, 11:02 PM)Clockwork Dragon Wrote: »>Smol McSmol
>Do not be pal.

Such hostility, but it is always healthy to be paranoid. I would likely say the same as you if a stranger asked to be pals.