The Shop

The Shop
RE: The Shop
>"DO I HEAR FRIENDS" Smash through everything, locate friend while screaming in their general direction
SpoilerShow
>Mumble a million and one apologies while ineptly trying to help the mysterious voice.
or
>They seem upset about something. Play that wicked sax to ease their ailing soul.
Also start placing things into your inventory to be sorted later. That seems like a good idea, right? Nothing bad can come of this.
Quote:> Roll around trying to locate the source, bumping into literally everything on the way.

[Image: 124.png?dl=0]

You roll about in a drunken stupor.
You feel an ominous air build with every collision.

Quote:>Also, pick up the cat

The creature isn't anywhere to be seen.

Quote:>"DO I HEAR FRIENDS" Smash through everything, locate friend while screaming in their general direction
[Image: 125.png?dl=0]

???
"Yes, hello! I could use a friend!
If you would please remove this sack from my person?"

Quote:>Mumble a million and one apologies while ineptly trying to help the mysterious voice.

[Image: 126.png?dl=0]

You attempt to mumble several apologies, but in your stupor it doesn't come out quite right.

???
"Are... you going to be all right?"

Quote:Also start placing things into your inventory to be sorted later. That seems like a good idea, right? Nothing bad can come of this.

You try to place several items into your inventory, but in reaction to each other they fall back to the floor.
It seems you will have to be more selective in how you approach this.
Hey it's the storage guy!! I think???

>"I'm fine, who are you"
> Grab the biggest items first, then stack the rest on top of each other. Or, yknow, help the guy with (presumably) actual hands.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
> oh hey it's ash ketchum, but someone mugged him and took all his pokeballs
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
>Using our amazing deductive skills (that is, we read your hat), You are an employee!
>More importantly, that means you know what your doing!
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Tell this person you're here to supervise him cleaning this room. He's taking too long, tell him to hop to it.
Let's start up a pyramid scheme! We have one more transformation on our gem right?

Offer this guy anything he wants and then say payment is helping you clean this room.
I just noticed the door is an eye. Say hello.
>stare deeply into his sultry eyes, whisper sweet nightcore lyrics into his ears. "Shhhh is ok bb"
SpoilerShow
Quote:> oh hey it's ash ketchum, but someone mugged him and took all his pokeballs
Quote:>Using our amazing deductive skills (that is, we read your hat), You are an employee!
>More importantly, that means you know what your doing!

[Image: 129.png?dl=0]

Asche:
"It's just Asche, actually. Are you here to help clean this mess?"

Quote:>Tell this person you're here to supervise him cleaning this room. He's taking too long, tell him to hop to it.

Asche:
"Are you serious? Like I've told that thing out front, this job's just impossible to do!
Not only do the shelves refuse to stay in place, but everything else in this room refuses to get along!
Bloody scam is what it is."

Quote:> Grab the biggest items first, then stack the rest on top of each other. Or, yknow, help the guy with (presumably) actual hands.

[Image: 130.png?dl=0]

You stack some items together, but despite being physically sound they tumble back to the floor as if being repelled by an unseen force.

Asche:
"See what I mean? Impossible."

Quote:Let's start up a pyramid scheme! We have one more transformation on our gem right?

Offer this guy anything he wants and then say payment is helping you clean this room.

Asche:
"That gem there's chock full of that thing's magic isn't it?
As far as I'm concerned, you can keep that trinket as far away from me as possible."

Quote:>stare deeply into his sultry eyes, whisper sweet nightcore lyrics into his ears. "Shhhh is ok bb"

[Image: 128.png?dl=0]

Asche:
"Hnn...?"

Quote:I just noticed the door is an eye. Say hello.

[Image: 127.png?dl=0]

It stares.
> Stare back. Unblinking, you will stare for eternity, locked in an endless battle between you two. Years pass, and you begin to wonder "when did this all begin? what am I still doing in life? does love exist?". You will find the answer to none of these.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
1. Grab Additional Volume of Magical Knowledge. Read Both Accrued Tomes of Magical powers
or
2. Offer Ashe Garlic He's probably been under that sack for a while
or
3. Flip the fuck out why did he get to keep his corporeal form

regardless of what action is chosen, Examine our inventory
>He badmouthed the Shopkeep?! How dare he! This isn't a scam, it's a DREAM JOB. You don't have to work here, you get to work here. Tell him off most viciously, the sternest talking to of his lifetime.

or

>The door is staring, that means you have an audience. Bust some sweet dance moves and get Asche to join in.
(06-25-2017, 06:41 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>He badmouthed the Shopkeep?! How dare he! This isn't a scam, it's a DREAM JOB. You don't have to work here, you get to work here. Tell him off most viciously, the sternest talking to of his lifetime.

or

>The door is staring, that means you have an audience. Bust some sweet dance moves and get Asche to join in.
(06-25-2017, 03:45 AM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote: »> Stare back. Unblinking, you will stare for eternity, locked in an endless battle between you two. Years pass, and you begin to wonder "when did this all begin? what am I still doing in life? does love exist?". You will find the answer to none of these.

Poke the door in the eyeball, staring is rude
SpoilerShow
>Top box: stare back at the eye.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>"So the note said to keep friends and family together on a shelf. For instance would that be items in category, series, and to be a family they must share multiple of the same categories correct? The Conjuring book is a series right?
SpoilerShow
> doot doot doo dee doot.
(06-26-2017, 12:50 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> doot doot doo dee doot.

Manah manah.
Quote:>"So the note said to keep friends and family together on a shelf. For instance would that be items in category, series, and to be a family they must share multiple of the same categories correct? The Conjuring book is a series right?"

[Image: 131.png?dl=0]

Asche:
"If only it were that easy.
For one, good luck finding any matching items in this mess.
Second, it's not like everything is conveniently labelled like the title of a book."

Quote:Grab Additional Volume of Magical Knowledge. Read Both Accrued Tomes of Magical powers

Reading the tome, you find that you will need all three volumes in order to properly understand the material.

Quote:>Top box: stare back at the eye.
Quote:> Stare back. Unblinking, you will stare for eternity, locked in an endless battle between you two. Years pass, and you begin to wonder "when did this all begin? what am I still doing in life? does love exist?". You will find the answer to none of these.

You stare at the door. It stares back. You question your existence and everything that has lead to this moment.
[Image: 132.png?dl=0]

Asche:
"...What are you doing?"

Quote:>The door is staring, that means you have an audience. Bust some sweet dance moves and get Asche to join in.
Quote:> doot doot doo dee doot.

[Image: 134.png?dl=0]

Asche:
"No really — What?"

Quote:Poke the door in the eyeball, staring is rude

[Image: 135.png?dl=0]

Asche:
"OH GODS NO—"

Everything turns dark.

[Image: 133.png?dl=0]

Asche:
"Well. This helps a lot."

Quote:Examine our inventory

You review your inventory:
SpoilerShow
>Don't let this get you down. Saxophone music in the dark, you dig?
(06-29-2017, 06:29 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>Don't let this get you down. Saxophone music in the dark, you dig?

>Maybe if we make this one extra emotional, the items might stop fighting
SpoilerShow