We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accesories.
Holy shit this looks wicked cool, i wonder if it's gonna be more entertaining than left4dead's co-op.

E: Or if it's gonna get boring quickly like the halloween boss battles.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
Hey guys i made an ET steam group thingie! That way you can stalk fellow eagle timer's steam accounts and send them friend requests and also maybe arrange some fun play times. Send me a friend request if you want to join the group! here's my profile page

We'll play MvM eventually :>
Or, if you're awake at this ungodly hour, right now! Got a group going in the group chat what's like, 4/6 full? But you can crack open your own server and start another if there's enough demand.
;-; this is not an unholy hour
It didn't work anyway :<

Valve's coop queue is 8000+ persons long with hour+ wait times, and servers need more fussing to set up than can be given under these conditions of disappointment and tiredness. I tried the mode singleplayer, though, and it was fun! Well, as fun as it can be while literally impossible to progress beyond the first wave. I quite look forward to complaining about my teammates competency loudly over mic playing with others when this thing goes live properly.

Most of you probably don't care about my lame game for losers but I think this is a pretty cool trailer

Much like Valve I wish Blizzard would just get on and make their own feature length CGI movie
Too bad it looks absolutely nothing like the graphics in the actual game

For information that is probably more relevant to literally anyone other than me, have some common sense that's probably still pretty helpful:
[Image: 541ccdb3d3d060ebe1376702faf10a0d.png?1345138853]
I've been playing a RETRO INDIE PLATFORMER by the name of Ninja Senki. Apparently came out in 2010 and is really fun but also pr. difficult

https://ninjasenki.com/

Apparently made by the same guy who did Scott Pilgrim vs The World The Game and it is max free. FREE TO THE MAX

PS: I just finished it and it was pretty great but there are MULTIPLE ENDINGS I have to earn them ALL and by that I mean youtube

And by multiple endings I apparently mean two endings
Wait what!? the creator of Pirate Baby Cabana Street Fight has made a game other than the Scott Pilgrim Game?

...oh, I guess you meant someone who made the actual game, not just the art... never mind. height=always

EDIT: those last few words were an accident... but I like them.
(08-18-2012, 05:10 AM)TheBoyd Wrote: »Wait what!? the creator of Pirate Baby Cabana Street Fight has made a game other than the Scott Pilgrim Game?

...oh, I guess you meant someone who made the actual game, not just the art... never mind. height=always

EDIT: those last few words were an accident... but I like them.

You know Boyd, I had basically the exact same reaction.
Paul Robertson draws some weird-ass things but as a sprite artist I am always very much interested in his work
Paul Robertson has provided sprite-work for plenty of other games. I remember seeing a list somewhere like wikipedia or something.

Also he recently posted a kickstarter for this game which looks rad as hell.
So I've been rewatching an LP of Illbleed and I got to thinking. What the hell would a remake of Illbleed look like?

The thing about Illbleed is that it doesn't seem like the best game but at the same time that seems like it's part of its charm, and can't be divorced from the plot without something getting broken. That's probably just me overthinking it though.

But what's really neat about the game is the mind-screwiness and how it fucks with the internal fourth wall. So I wonder if that much could be translated well.
unrelated but worth noting: I won my first game of Mann Up Mode today. our whole team was so proud
I just beat the final challenge in the unreal Tournament's single player.
I'm pretty excited about it.
Hatoful boyfriend won't run because it's too old computer sad
aaaaaaaaaaaand avatar
o_o i would not have noticed that had you not pointed it out. Thank ye kindly.
that was the american cover, though. europeans got something a bit nicer. which is often the way with videogame cover art! Like Amnesia's spooky monster cover, heavy rain's girl in wet tank top, and this motherfucker. And don't forget angry kirby!
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
[Image: BVgbL.png] ok
America gets nothing but the best.
I noticed you're playing Jamestown, Supes! I'm glad you came across it, was a great way to spend my time. Divine level is still incredibly frustrating though, because in some levels the bullets end up moving so fast you can't even react anymore, and you just have to memorise the stage.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
How do you feel about the Front Mission series?
https://release.blackmesasource.com/

Seven years' wait. So worth it.

Well, it's going to be so worth it. Just as soon as it finishes downloading and all.
(09-15-2012, 02:16 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »https://release.blackmesasource.com/

Seven years' wait. So worth it.

Well, it's going to be so worth it. Just as soon as it finishes downloading and all.

It doesn't even seem like a joke anymore - Valve really does seem to be trying its absolute hardest to avoid counting to 3.
Half Life: Episode π :P
Not before Half Life 2 Episode 2 Part 2.