Post making contest 5.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 5.0
RE: Post making contest
(08-10-2016, 01:26 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Pickles.

Passes 5, 6.

(08-10-2016, 01:33 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!

Passes 5.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I was going to post something clever but then I forgot what it was
You must be registered to view this content.
This is episode #11.
  • Rythian is trying to sell his religion to Smiffy. Smiffy has never generated any faith. It is turn 144.
  • Rythian: "if you have fifteen followers, you'll get +15% production" ...none of Smiffy's cities have populations of 15 or more.
  • Tom: "we're probably all going to have to make peace and then gang up on Rythian if we're going to have any chance of winning" this is probably true but I do not value that chance very highly
  • All of the people that are toying with attacking Rythian are on the opposite side of the pangea to him. Do you think any of them would consider crossing the ocean?
  • ...do any of them know how to cross the ocean?
  • HOW IS MARK STILL ALIVE?
  • Rythian has been sailing the seas and exploring I am so happy
  • Mark: "why has my trebuchet moved out?!" because you can only have one unit per tile so it got pushed out of the city
  • SMIFFY AND SJIN ARE PLOTTING AGAINST RYTHIAN and Sjin had indeed considered "attacking by sea" please let that mean frigates because you did Oxford frigates
  • ...wait no Sjin is building seaports rip.
  • I am kind of glad Smiffy picked Scientific Theory for his Oxford tech. I am not glad that he built Oxford, and I'm rather dismayed that he built it in Invisilon.
  • (seriously what is it with these people and building their Oxfords so damn early?)
  • (I ONCE OXFORDED NANOTECHNOLOGY)
  • (I think Rythian used his to enter the Modern Era? That's a highly recommended use. Well done Rythian if that's what you did)
  • Smiffy has said to Sjin that he would provide cannons in a war against Rythian. Smiffy does not have cannons. Smiffy has gatling guns.
  • TROTT DID NOT KNOW HOW TO SEND SPIES
  • I have lost count of the number of times Smiffy has declared war on Sydney.
  • Smiffy: "I don't know what I'm doing any more. I don't understand why I'm not getting points any more" ...any more?
  • Smiffy sees one gatling gun and REGRETS EVERYTHING
  • like the palpable anguish in his voice oh my god
  • I didn't see what ideology Rythian adopted, but I assume it was Freedom. Good good.
  • Smiffy: "Just ignore me for a sec" uh huh uh huh
  • MARK. MARK. MARK. THE CITY BOMBARD CURSOR JESUS CHRIST.
  • "Mark has entered the Renaissance Era" and then Mark wept
  • Sjin: "Rythian wants to win the tourism victory" ...maybe? Tradition-Commerce-Rationalism is not a standard culture victory path but with these players it could work...
  • MARK RIGHT CLICK TO DISMISS RIGHT CLICK TO DISMISS LOOK AT THE SCREEN
  • RYTHIAN'S 44 TOURISM PER TURN IS ENOUGH TO BE RISING OVER FOUR OUT OF FIVE PLAYERS
  • WHAT THE SHITTING CHRIST
  • okay let's look at people's culture per turn this will be fun distressing
  • Tom: unknown (less than 55) / Smiffy: 12 / Trott: 18 / Mark: 23 / Sjin: 63 / Rythian: 147
  • TWELVE?!
  • Sjin: "I don't want this city." THEN WHY DID YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO TAKE IT
  • oh wow Sjin is actually building frigates and Rythian's just realised he has no iron
  • Mark is down to his last city. His score is still higher than Smiffy's. I know I have previously said that score means nothing, buuuuuut... it means something.
  • ...is Sjin planning on keeping Yu-Gi-Shit (previously Dark Magician) just to spite Trott? Because I imagine that'll go down real well...
  • THERE'S A BABYLONIAN SETTLER IN EXISTENCE

tl;dr - forgive these people, for they have sinned... repeatedly...

End of message.
(08-10-2016, 06:48 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Passes 4, 5, 6.

(08-10-2016, 07:21 AM)a52 Wrote: »I was going to post something clever but then I forgot what it was

Passes 5.

Passes 4, 5, 6.

(08-10-2016, 08:32 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
OTTO Wrote:

Passes no rules.

(08-10-2016, 08:35 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Passes no rules.

(08-10-2016, 10:48 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is episode #11.
  • Rythian is trying to sell his religion to Smiffy. Smiffy has never generated any faith. It is turn 144.
  • Rythian: "if you have fifteen followers, you'll get +15% production" ...none of Smiffy's cities have populations of 15 or more.
  • Tom: "we're probably all going to have to make peace and then gang up on Rythian if we're going to have any chance of winning" this is probably true but I do not value that chance very highly
  • All of the people that are toying with attacking Rythian are on the opposite side of the pangea to him. Do you think any of them would consider crossing the ocean?
  • ...do any of them know how to cross the ocean?
  • HOW IS MARK STILL ALIVE?
  • Rythian has been sailing the seas and exploring I am so happy
  • Mark: "why has my trebuchet moved out?!" because you can only have one unit per tile so it got pushed out of the city
  • SMIFFY AND SJIN ARE PLOTTING AGAINST RYTHIAN and Sjin had indeed considered "attacking by sea" please let that mean frigates because you did Oxford frigates
  • ...wait no Sjin is building seaports rip.
  • I am kind of glad Smiffy picked Scientific Theory for his Oxford tech. I am not glad that he built Oxford, and I'm rather dismayed that he built it in Invisilon.
  • (seriously what is it with these people and building their Oxfords so damn early?)
  • (I ONCE OXFORDED NANOTECHNOLOGY)
  • (I think Rythian used his to enter the Modern Era? That's a highly recommended use. Well done Rythian if that's what you did)
  • Smiffy has said to Sjin that he would provide cannons in a war against Rythian. Smiffy does not have cannons. Smiffy has gatling guns.
  • TROTT DID NOT KNOW HOW TO SEND SPIES
  • I have lost count of the number of times Smiffy has declared war on Sydney.
  • Smiffy: "I don't know what I'm doing any more. I don't understand why I'm not getting points any more" ...any more?
  • Smiffy sees one gatling gun and REGRETS EVERYTHING
  • like the palpable anguish in his voice oh my god
  • I didn't see what ideology Rythian adopted, but I assume it was Freedom. Good good.
  • Smiffy: "Just ignore me for a sec" uh huh uh huh
  • MARK. MARK. MARK. THE CITY BOMBARD CURSOR JESUS CHRIST.
  • "Mark has entered the Renaissance Era" and then Mark wept
  • Sjin: "Rythian wants to win the tourism victory" ...maybe? Tradition-Commerce-Rationalism is not a standard culture victory path but with these players it could work...
  • MARK RIGHT CLICK TO DISMISS RIGHT CLICK TO DISMISS LOOK AT THE SCREEN
  • RYTHIAN'S 44 TOURISM PER TURN IS ENOUGH TO BE RISING OVER FOUR OUT OF FIVE PLAYERS
  • WHAT THE SHITTING CHRIST
  • okay let's look at people's culture per turn this will be fun distressing
  • Tom: unknown (less than 55) / Smiffy: 12 / Trott: 18 / Mark: 23 / Sjin: 63 / Rythian: 147
  • TWELVE?!
  • Sjin: "I don't want this city." THEN WHY DID YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO TAKE IT
  • oh wow Sjin is actually building frigates and Rythian's just realised he has no iron
  • Mark is down to his last city. His score is still higher than Smiffy's. I know I have previously said that score means nothing, buuuuuut... it means something.
  • ...is Sjin planning on keeping Yu-Gi-Shit (previously Dark Magician) just to spite Trott? Because I imagine that'll go down real well...
  • THERE'S A BABYLONIAN SETTLER IN EXISTENCE

tl;dr - forgive these people, for they have sinned... repeatedly...

End of message.

Passes 4, 6.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(08-10-2016, 12:52 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!

RaaaaageMinionCrying Eagle
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2F...96.jpg&f=1]
[Image: 13660090321293.jpg]
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
[Image: p5ZIXla.png]
(08-10-2016, 07:10 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Image: p5ZIXla.png]

nice
(08-10-2016, 04:56 PM)Akumu Wrote: »
(08-10-2016, 12:52 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!

Passes 4, 5, 6, 7!!!

(08-10-2016, 06:39 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2F...96.jpg&f=1]

Passes 4, 5.

(08-10-2016, 07:07 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »[Image: 13660090321293.jpg]

Passes 5.

Passes 5.

(08-10-2016, 07:17 PM)Akumu Wrote: »

nice

Passes no rules. A truly virtuous post.
Sig:
SpoilerShow

All the posts in postmake must be mine!

🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
SpoilerShow
iNVisipost
|
[]
[[]|]
[[[]|][]]
[[[[]|][]][[]|]]
[[[[[]|][]][[]|]][[[]|][]]]
10047 PMC posts on the wall,
You make another, pass it around
10048 PMC posts on the wall.
(08-10-2016, 07:29 PM)Akumu Wrote: »

Passes 5.

(08-10-2016, 07:30 PM)Akumu Wrote: »

Passes 5.

(08-10-2016, 07:30 PM)Akumu Wrote: »

Passes 5.

(08-10-2016, 07:31 PM)Akumu Wrote: »

Passes 5.

(08-10-2016, 07:31 PM)Akumu Wrote: »

Passes 5.

(08-10-2016, 07:31 PM)Akumu Wrote: »All the posts in postmake must be mine!

Passes 5.

(08-10-2016, 07:31 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »

Passes no rules.

Code:
[quote='Sleepy' pid='150202' dateline='1470861564']

[/quote]

Passes 4, 5, 6.

(08-10-2016, 09:10 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »iNVisipost

Passes no rules.

(08-10-2016, 10:18 PM)a52 Wrote: »|
[]
[[]|]
[[[]|][]]
[[[[]|][]][[]|]]
[[[[[]|][]][[]|]][[[]|][]]]

Passes 4, 5, 6.

(08-10-2016, 11:12 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »10047 PMC posts on the wall,
You make another, pass it around
10048 PMC posts on the wall.

Passes 5.

I hope you all found this very informative.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
fuck,