Answer the Question Above You

Answer the Question Above You
RE: Answer the Question Above You
waldo attire

What is your favourite wallpaper design?
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
link

If you had a really weak or impractical superpower, what would you want it to be?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I'd want the ability to make someone think of a word. Just, like, shove it in their subconsciousness. Maybe they'll accidentally say it? More likely, they would just think Why did I think of toast just now? I mean, I'm sure there's probably a really cool application of this power, like influencing someone who makes important decisions, but this seems impractical enough to count, maybe.

What is your favorite gemstone? Is it for looks, or for symbolism?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(06-18-2016, 01:10 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »If you had a really weak or impractical superpower, what would you want it to be?

There was a whole thread for that on the old forums, but it's probably gone now.

I like emeralds, because I really really like the color green. Or really any green gem. I've heard that rubies and sapphires can also be other colors too, so green ones of those would be good.

What is your favorite thing about cats? (Not a loaded question, nope, not at all)
That I don't have one.

I don't know, maybe that they are all their own special individual anime snowflakes???

What is your real favourite thing about cats?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
It's pretty dope when they meow.

what is an antiquated fashion that is poised to make a comeback?
Capes. Trust me on this one, it'll come back when everyone realizes how FUN it is to wear them.

Why did you pick your username?
Why'd I pick this? It was the same as it was on MSPAF.

Why'd I pick it there? Well, the username I used before then had a bunch of numbers on the end. I had gotten more into social-media-esque sites and I knew that more often than not, numbers get cut off. I didn't like the nickname without them, so I wanted to change it to something that was just a word. Thus, I chose what I had named Silver in the SoulSilver because I had just been playing that and I love Silver (best rival 5ever and if you give him a stupid nickname I will hunt you down).

Why'd I name Silver that? I was lazy, and the first thing which I liked came to my mind was Keroberos from CardCaptor. Now, character names could only be seven letters long, so I shortened it and ended up with Kieros.

If you could travel to any Canadian province, which one would you go to?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Alberta because it has Banff.

Who is your favorite ancient (1000+ year old) mythological figure?
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
Yu the Great. Civil engineering in flood mythology's really quite a great precedent.

If you had to choose a new internet name (cannot be any one you have used or are using), what would you choose and why?
I always go with like the same three for the sole purpose of NOT picking a new one.

But maybe I'd pick something even more confusing to pronounce so when I meet people IRL they just stare at me, stumped. And me, being evil, I'd force them to try and say if before I correct them.

If you could bring a fictional character to life to be your best fried, who would it be and why?
Humpty Dumpty. My best fried should clearly be an egg.

If you could bring a fictional character to life to be your best friend, who would it be and why?
Do grand battle characters count because I'd have to go with THE SUNSET any day of the week.

What is the worst taste thing you have ever cooked?
Once when I was quite young, I put everything in the pantry that looked like it might be delicious into a sandwich.
I never realized until that day that there was such a thing as too much sugar.

In the post-singularity transhumanist future, how many copies of yourself would you be willing to create, and with what restrictions/for what purposes?
i would create more copies of myself to create more copies of myself until all copy machines are broken. I would then hang them all on my fridge.

what is your favourite board game
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
My favorite board game that features an actual board and that I've actually played (so far) is prrrrobably Twilight Imperium (with like 8 players)? Despite the long setup time - though tbf I haven't played an awful lot that aren't in the Monopoly-Risk-Trivial Pursuit stable.

If one were to say to you "would you care for a s'mellow", would you eat it?
If it came from you then probably, because you're too nice to poison me. Anyone else i would be highly suspicious of.

What is your favourite smell?
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
The smell of fresh coffee. There's something welcoming about it...

Who's your best friend?
I have a handful of people i'd consider best friends, but if i have to pick then probably Dini. We've got a gold snapchat heart and everything!

Who is the first person you met here?
Probably ICan'tGiveCredit, Gimeurcookie, or OrangeAipom. They all played my first forum game 4 years ago on MSPAF! Unless you mean the first person I met on EagleTime (as in I didn't know them before), then Schazer (I think).

What is your favourite thread that you made?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
The good news thread! Looking through it I get to see a chronicle of the high points in the lives of so many people here, myself included. I really hope it keeps growing!

What are you looking forward to the most in the coming months?
I mean, I hope it's getting a meteorology job, but I can't be entirely certain about that. I think I did good on my recent phone interview, but I haven't heard anything back so...
If I had to choose something that I know would happen, it's getting a large and cute pokemon plush I ordered at the start of this month that's supposedly coming sometime next month.

What's your favorite kind of weather?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Storms, so long as i'm inside with lots of blankets. Doubly so if i'm just about to go to sleep.

What is a weird fact about you?
My tongue can reach into my right nostril but not my left.

Name someone you wish you could get to know better/be friends with, or if that's embarrassing list three reasons why you want to be closer to them.
You must be registered to view this content.