Jester Mafia (GAME OVER!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jester Mafia (GAME OVER!)
RE: Jester Mafia (Day 2: Inventive Comedy)
Okay so she says that my wincondition is to lynch all of my hypothetical scummates
*goes to check qt*

Close! It is to get as many people lynched, or up to soft lynch as possible~
So if two of you guys could vote for Wheat or Agent who are not doing so that'd be cool!
Or don't! Either is fine by me.
Doo Doo Dee Doo.
Hmmmf! I'll just say that Wheat's omni-special investigatory laser is misfiring, noir or no noir, because I ain't what he says I am.

And on the other hand, that up there seeems pretty scummy Sol, especially ye addendum >:c

sticks with voting for Sol
(03-10-2012, 01:23 AM)Solaris Wrote: »Okay so she says that my wincondition is to lynch all of my hypothetical scummates
*goes to check qt*

Close! It is to get as many people lynched, or up to soft lynch as possible~
So if two of you guys could vote for Wheat or Agent who are not doing so that'd be cool!
Or don't! Either is fine by me.
Doo Doo Dee Doo.
How the fuck are you even reading that garbage Raaaaage
They speak Wofflonian.
(03-10-2012, 03:12 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Rumph. It's in morse code; unvotes are a dot and vote:s are a dash. I went into my microsoft word brand oujii board and used find and replace to turn all multiple spaces [ ᅠᅠᅠ] into dashes [/] and all single spaces [ ] into [] (nothing) and then all intermediary symbols that represent spaces into a space [ ]
[might have changed around order of these three depending on how she formatted it] and finally all [unvote] into [.] dots and [vote:solaris] into [-] dashes. Then I used this and had my answer. Turned it into the chief. And by that, I mean I put the dossier on his grave. Criminals got him back when I was a man in blue. Now I'm on my own, looking to find my own path, using whatever I can.

*slaps forehead* Gahh! And here I was flailing at it being binary too!

(03-10-2012, 03:12 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(03-10-2012, 02:02 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Hmmmf! I'll just say that Wheat's omni-special investigatory laser is misfiring, noir or no noir, because I ain't what he says I am.
Agent, are you saying that I should have gotten an innocent alignment reading instead of a guilty?

Indeedy you should have! I understand that being a detective brings with it a certain degree of paranoia, perhaps?
Naw, Wheat, I'm just bad at Mafia. Nothing sinister over here!

...For the usual given values of "nothing" and "sinister," anyway.
And I guess "here," for that matter.
Hell's up with Pippers, then, Wheat? Third-party "get visionquestdude lynched," d'you think? Or does he just not like you?
nnnnuuuhh, Mafia is complicated. o_O
i just want everyone to have fun and be equal!
Which would mean as many people as possible having the pleasure of having at least the soft majority!
That would be so nice!

I am sorry for betraying your truest wheat, I thought you would have fun with the votes! My bad. :<
The Last Votals (For Today)

Woffles - 4 (Solaris, Jacquerel, MrGuy, cyber95)
Wheat - 2 (Pick Yer Poison, Not The Author)
AgentBlue - 2 (Wheat, Woffles)
Solaris - 1 (AgentBlue)

"Well, that seems to be settled, then," the Modjester says calmly. "To the noose with her!"

Woffles is brought forward, and the noose is put around her neck.

"Any last words?" the Modjester asks.

"This is a violation of Article IV, Section IIB, Subsection Kumquat!" she screams.

"You don't say," the Modjester replies calmly, as he pulls the lever.

Woffles was the Lawjester. Having earned a law degree, she decided to put it to poor use - by clearing townspeople of wrongdoings regardless of whether or not they'd committed them!

Every night, she could choose one player and make them show up as Innocent on investigations for that night. She hoped to make this a waste of her time by getting one of her unknowing "clients" lynched the next day.

Woffles was aligned with the town. She would have won if she visited a player and they were lynched the day afterwards.

"Well, that's another one down," the Modjester mused. "I wonder how long you fools will last at this rate?"
RE: Jester Mafia (Night 2: The Letter of the Law)
Dawn breaks. The Modjester sounds a trumpet, waking everyone up.

Everyone except MrGuy, that is. He's lying still in the sleep. A closer investigation reveals that he won't be waking up again.

MrGuy was the Copjester. A talented investigator, he could check the alignment of one player each night. Naturally, he thought it would be a hoot to use this ability to help out the Mafia.

He would have won if the Mafia won the game, regardless of whether or not he was still alive.

The Modjester does a quick headcount, then smirks.

"Hmm. Interesting. I believe the Mafia could win depending on how things play out today. I'd be careful if I were you! Or perhaps I'd be careless. What does it matter?"

It is MYLO. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 3 to softlynch.
Deadline is the end of the day on Sunday, March 18th, MST.
RE: Jester Mafia (Night 2: The Letter of the Law)
SpoilerShow
RE: Jester Mafia (Day 3: Arrest In Peace)
Ha ha ha ha oh shit it is mylo
okay okay okay
so i think that we would want to go get someone that mr guy wanted alive???
I don't want the game to end yet!!! :c
So, based on statistics and science, is it safer to no lynch and bring it to lylo or to try and get a correct lynch?
statistics and science are for losers I want to hang people
Depends on what we can benefit from one more night of information. Since we've already lost two anti-aligned info roles, it stands to reason that any surviving info roles want to help the town. Of course, they might just try to play to their own wincon like the others...

Also there would have to actually be strong candidates for the lynch to risk it. Now would be an excellent time for a scumbag to claim since we would then be forced to choose between no lynching or letting them potentially get their wincon.
The problem is that we are still wading in a puddle of confusing (mis?)information concerning the circumstances of a mafia win! Do they win if all their members are lynched, or could this be reverse psychology to make us not lynch them? Or reverse reverse psychology?! But that way madness lies.
Event!

Pick Yer Poison gets drenched in holy water from Wheat's contraption. He's soaking wet, but he's otherwise perfectly fine.

This is where I'd post votals, but nobody's voted yet.
So hey guys! It's been about 24 hours without any posts and nobody's voted yet today.

Maybe you should try to get some conversation going?
Well I'm gonna vote to No Lynch right now unless somebody has a good lynch target
OKAY SO
DOES ANYONE IN THE MAFIA WANT TO CLAIM
PLEASE?
PRETTY PLEASE?
I PROMISE WE WON'T LYNCH YOU!
PINKE PROMISE!
Best Votals Ever

No Lynch - 1 (cyber95)
UNLESS YOU WANT US TO LYNCH YOU
IN THAT CASE WE'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO OBLIGE
DAMN

(03-13-2012, 12:39 AM)Solaris Wrote: »OKAY SO
DOES ANYONE IN THE MAFIA WANT TO CLAIM
PLEASE?
PRETTY PLEASE?
I PROMISE WE WON'T LYNCH YOU!
PINKE PROMISE!

I SECOND THIS EXCEPT I TOTALLY WILL KILL YOU
please claim so I don't have to vote no lynch

because if I vote no lynch I will cry
do you really want that
it's not a pretty sight
my eyes get all red and shit, and horrible liquids start oozing from every hole on my face

Vote: Cyber95
CYBER
I task you with getting someone on the mafia to claim for me
do this and you shall be greatly rewarded
aaaaa what pressure
If we are gonna lynch I would vote wheat because PYP says so and when was the last time arcane voices lied, right? But since I don't even know what the fuck- nor does anybody else apparently because our cop was useless to us, as is pretty much everybody else actually. I doubt a maf would reveal himself, although it would REALLY MAKE ME HAPPY OKAY, so we seem to be firing blindly in the dark.

So I guess my current theory is that pyp is maybe a less useless cop perhaps but I don't know
Well, if we're firing blindly in the dark anyway, I stillll think Sol looks scummy. So nyehhh.

Vote: Solaris