Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcana [Continueing after all?]
RE: Arcana
flame on and pick up the pumpkin
Come to think of it, I wanna grab that wand there if I can :3
I drop down and grab the red licorice-looking wand.
I wait for whoever is going to fireball the pumpkin to go ahead of me then proceed down the ladder.
I just follow behind everybody else onwards.
I'll fire off a smokescreen all over that pumpkin while we all hop down to the next floor.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
[Image: ArenaC02.png]

Blueagent grabbed the King of Wands. It has no powers, but can be used as a baton or for hitting things on the head.

Coldblooded got the Knight of Wands! It lets him survive explosions of the fiery kind.

Solaris befriends the Pumpkin in a fiery way. His wand is now out of charges.
He pauses to think: "The Main Chamber will be full of energy. It will probably be recharged when I enter!"

As Coldblooded grabs the wand, the fuse noticably cheats.

And then PYP summons a smokescreen where the pumpkin was.

Slorange follows.

1, Black Beret -- SleepingOrange, 2.5HP
2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 2.5HP Knight of Wands
3, Blue ushanka -- Cyber95, 2.5HP, Queen of Wands, (1 zapped)
4, Green Bunny Ears -- Solaris, 2.5HP, Ace of Wands(3 zapped), Pumpkin
5, Purple Invisihat -- AgentBlue, 2.5HP King of Wands
6, Yellow Constructionhat -- Pick Yer Poison, 1.5HP, Page of Wands (1 zapped)
Okay so
that isn't good.
pyps try to smokescreen the fuse

okay so the Mine Ghost costs knockback+.5 HP
If we drop down then it is likely that he is going to knock us off the edge
However, I don't see us going fast enough to beat the fuse back, and there looks like there are some black spiky things on the other side
Agent, you should try to whack the mine ghost if you are willing to take the hit, trying to knock him back before he explodes and knocks you back

otherwise we wait for someone to bring over the bag of bat food, then have everyone drop down into the mid floor, then drop the ladder to the bottom floor so that we have better footing for if/when the mine ghost comes at us

EDIT: oh wait
Quote:Coldblooded got the Knight of Wands! It lets him survive explosions of the fiery kind.
I HOPE THAT MINE GHOST EXPLOSIONS ARE THE FIREY KIND BECAUSE GUESS WHO I NOMINATE TO PUNCH A MINE GHOST
Don't wanna risk getting thrown off into a bottomless pit so.......

JUMP DOWN TO THE NEXT LEVEL. LIMBO UNDER THE MINE GHOST. PUNCH THE MINE GHOST IN THE BACK OF IT'S HEAD IN CELEBRATION OF MY SUCCESSFUL LIMBOING.
Follow Coldblooded after he punches the ghost
Well, if the fuse is going to be like that...

I shall grab the BAT FOOD!
(03-07-2012, 06:59 PM)ProfessorLizzard Wrote: »As Coldblooded grabs the wand, the fuse noticably cheats.

Actually wait, this seems like a strange way for him to say that the fuse jumps down a level. Maybe.... maybe it always jumps down to the level right above the person that's farthest down? Not sure if I should jump down just yet. Instead, I'll go back up a level, head to the left, avoid the spikes, limbo under the other mine ghost, then punch THAT one.
My assumption was that PL had realized he hadn't designed the level as challenging enough and was like "Guess I need to fix this".
The issue is that if that is true, then he would have gone down two floors instead of one? Slor has a point, with the wand and the food the fuse is way too long to actually be an issue, the other obstacles would have been dealt with kind of easily.
Alright I'll just stick with my first action then.
I don't see why smokescreening the fuse would help. It's not like the fuse needs to see where it's going.

Smokescreening the mine ghost Coldblooded's about to punch, on the other hand, might help him get a sneak attack in.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
(03-08-2012, 06:43 PM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »My assumption was that PL had realized he hadn't designed the level as challenging enough and was like "Guess I need to fix this".

No, the fuse is just a bastard, and the cord is not a real indication of the remaining time.
I still need a Cyberpost, going to prod him on IRC when I see him ; -;
I'm just going to wait at the bottom of the ladder to see if anything terrible happens before I make a commitment there
[Image: ArenaC03.png]

Solaris and Cyber strategically waits.

Agentblue grabs the batfood... but it turns out to be empty. However, it has a Wand in it...

And then he gets teleported to the exit. This awakens the bats...

PYP smokescreens. With this, the Mineghost can not sea Coldblooded! But coldblooded can't see the mine ghost either.

Since Colblooded's attack failed, Slorange decides to stay where he is.

The fuse flies around, and smack the Mineghost. It is now detached. And angry.
The spikes move a bit.
Colblooded and Slorange shine a bit.

1, Black Beret -- SleepingOrange, 2.5HP
2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 2.5HP Knight of Wands
3, Blue ushanka -- Cyber95, 2.5HP, Queen of Wands, (1 zapped)
4, Green Bunny Ears -- Solaris, 2.5HP, Ace of Wands(3 zapped), Pumpkin
5, Purple Invisihat -- AgentBlue, 2.5HP King of Wands
6, Yellow Constructionhat -- Pick Yer Poison, 1.5HP, Page of Wands (2 zapped)
Go down, slip through the smokescreen, hold friendpumpkin as a shield over head and RUN RUN RUN RUN
I stumble out of the smokescreen coughing, only to accidentally catch the second mine ghost in my outstretched hand.

*beat*

Toss it at the bats.

Or if it explodes on contact I just close my eyes and think back to happier times when I wasn't expected to block explosions with my body on a regular basis.
aaaaaa start whacking the bats start whacking the bats aaaahhhhhhhh
Run blindly and wisely into the smokescreen
I'm gonna follow closely behind Slorange.
Closely enough that anything that heads for my general direction will hit him first.

I mean uh