Interra Nex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interra Nex
RE: Interra Nex
Deta moves south, trying to stay out of stabbing range!
Pethenar moves east, clearing the doorway and getting a better view of the surroundings.
Qiklik looks from the fire to the door, then moves south again.
Haha, whoops! Looks like my program crashed while I was saving the last turn. I don't have time to recreate it tonight, so I'll post this for now and redo the fire tomorrow after work.

[Image: Y845f.png]
Somerled holds his position while Amanita fires at the trapped kobold like the sadist strategist she is. Unfortunately, she misses by a narrow margin.

[Image: pmMJF.png]
Everyone else moves around a bit.

[Image: BaNzd.png]
As does the mob!

Coming up next... BURNING???

Turn Order:
NPCs
Somerled
Amanita
Sparkles
Deta
Pethenar
Qiklik

SpoilerShow
Deta looks at the villager tending right next to her. She makes sounds like she can't quite muster the confidence to scream.
"DETA! SHOOT IT IN THE FACE, OKAY?"
[Image: Eu6Rc.png]
The fire does indeed spread! Two villagers are severely burned, the kobold's scales unable to protect him against heat and burning.

Turn Order:
Somerled
Amanita
Sparkles
Deta
Pethenar
Qiklik
NPCs

SpoilerShow
Pethenar sees the mob closing in on Deta through the narrow arch of the doorway. "Deta, Sparkles, draw them around the corner, and I can lay down covering fire to give you some breathing space!"
"Agh... Do you see what you've done? We're supposed to be escaping, not murdering!"

Intent on driving the villagers away, Somerled moves south toward the pile of bones.
[Image: N2A2O.png]
Somerled approaches the enticing corpse!

Turn Order:
Amanita
Sparkles
Deta
Pethenar
Qiklik
NPCs
Somerled

SpoilerShow
Amanita shoots another arrow kobold wards
Sparkles continues southward, gesticulating for Deta to go east.
[Image: tgwgv.png]
As Sparkles covertly retcons herself into a more accurate location, Amanita fires! This time she hits her mark, ending the already-pretty-doomed kobold's life before he can be inconveniently healed. Everyone gains one experience point, and everyone in the mob reacts pretty angrily.

[Image: tgwgv.png]
Even though Amanita's arrows are burned to uselessness near-instantly, the body fails to be reduced to charcoal in the short term.

Turn Order:
Sparkles
Deta
Pethenar
Qiklik
NPCs
Somerled
Amanita

SpoilerShow
[Image: SR8nj.png]
Sparkles then takes her actual turn and moves. It is unshocking.

Turn Order:
Deta
Pethenar
Qiklik
NPCs
Somerled
Amanita
Sparkles

SpoilerShow
Deta backpedals east quite speedily and incoherently.
[Image: z9LRj.png]
Nobody can understand just how much Deta moves east.

Turn Order:
Pethenar
Qiklik
NPCs
Somerled
Amanita
Sparkles
Deta

SpoilerShow
Pethenar moves northeast to try and get a view around the northern side of the building.
Deta whimpers. The mob is growing angrier and angrier, and the fire is uncomfortably close.

"H-how are we g-going to survive this?!"
"Don't worry, friiiiieend, stop whimpering! Just try not to block my way pleeeeeease."
[Image: g63As.png]
Pethenar moves around the corner, probably wishing he lived in an time and place following the invention of spectacles.

Turn Order:
Qiklik
NPCs
Somerled
Amanita
Sparkles
Deta
Pethenar

SpoilerShow
Qiklik jumps south.
[Image: nKYuF.png]
Qiklik moves southerlywards.

[Image: QOlj0.png]
The mob, by and large, moves easterlywards.

[Image: JDCtK.png]
The fire moves arounderlywards. Amanita is caught in its periphery, taking 2 burning damage!

Turn Order:
Somerled
Amanita
Sparkles
Deta
Pethenar
Qiklik
NPCs

SpoilerShow
"Amanita!!"
"W-we need to get out! T-the whole place is g-going to burn d-down!"
"AAAAAHHH THIS IS SO DRAAAMAATIC" Screams Amanita, secretly hoping that this would leave some disfiguring burns. That would be a great excuse to swear revenge, resulting in a WONDERFULLY broody character arc, Amanita thought. She would need a mask... yes.. Would she have enough time to prepare a dramatic song accompanying her vengeance monologue...hmm...wonder if there are any opera houses nearby...
"But Deta, you're already out of the building. Meanwhile, I'm still a little bit inside! So please do not force me to step in front of a sword for you! The best possible outcome to me is if I come out of here unharmed!" Qiklik laughs and licks her eye.